Double Date

Meant 2 Be Forever (BOOK 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

Top and I met at the restaurant.

 

 

We shook hands and ordered a few drinks while waiting for our “Girlfriends”,  and then we both sat facing the door waiting for our dates.

 

We both laughed because we both knew that we are too early for this date.

 

“Excited much”. I said.

 

Dara and I has been dating for 7 months now, same with Top and Sandy.

 

We, all four of us, decided to go on planned dates like this every month.

 

 

More or less this is Dara’s plan;

 

but it’s not that I don’t like it. Sandy is very much a sister to me, and Top is very much a cool guy; a little reserved but not awkward. So we agreed to it.

 

“Jiyong… they’re already 5 minutes late. Maybe we should call them?” Top said looking at his watch.

 

“Aigoo… very excited.” I thought and chuckled.

 

“They’re woman, Top. Relax, breathe… they’ll be here. Of course they want to be extra pretty for their gorgeous men so they’ll be late.” I said sounding like an arrogant guy pointing to him and me, joking to make him relax, and then I laughed. Top laughed too.

 

“We’ve been doing this for months now… don’t you get used to it?” I .

 

“Guess I just worry too much” he answered while shrugging his shoulders.

 

 

 

And then we both turned towards the door of the restaurant, when we noticed it opening; and it seemed almost all the guys there looked too.

 

Well who wouldn’t?

 

 

Dara was wearing a black halter type backless dress which is up to her thighs. Her hair is pulled up, so not to hide her back, but to flaunt her milky soft skin.

 

I’m very lucky my eyes aren’t detachable or they might have fallen out of their socket and rolled to the floor. To say that jaws dropped is an understatement.

 

And if it wasn’t enough, Sandy is beside her wearing a white tube type lacy dress up to her knees, which seems to flow when she moved. Her hair is arranged with soft curls and very small flowers are on her hair for decoration.  To say she looked like an angel brought down from the heavens is spot on!

 

I didn’t even wasted time glancing at Top. My eyes are looking at the twins, but more or less

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter