Chapter 7

7 Years of Love

 

It has been 2 weeks since kyuhyun last encounter with her ex husband and since then, siwon bombarded her with text messages with smiley faces. He also came to kyuhyun’s house to take her for lunch, much to the confusion of her parents.

Kyuhyun has told her parents about her meeting with siwon. She has told changmin too, and her best friend texted yesung, ryeowook, heechul and leeteuk right away. Yesung and ryeowook had warned her to be careful, leeteuk and heechul had called her from their honeymoon place and lecture her for a good 30 minutes.

It’s weekend today and kyuhyun will have a walk at the park with siwon.

We’re friends. There’s nothing wrong taking a walk with a friend. I always do it with changmin. Kyuhyun thought reassuring herself. The truth is, she is still nervous when siwon is around. And the man didn’t help either.

Last week for example.

Siwon had taken kyuhyun to a bookshop near his office. Before they arrive, they had come across an ice cream booth. Siwon had asked her if she want it and of course kyuhyun said yes.

So there they were,  walking side by side while their ice cream. Kyuhyun had always been a messy eater. There is a trace of strawberry ice cream at the corner of kyuhyun’s mouth so siwon brought his hand up to her face and wipe it with his thumb. Kyuhyun is obviously shock by siwon’s action but she could only stand there with her face going red.

After wiping the ice cream on kyuhyun’s face, siwon brought his own thumb to his mouth and it while commenting, ‘your ice cream is delicious’, while enjoying the look on his ex wife face. He then smile innocently at her and walk ahead, trying hard not to laugh out loud.

Back to now, kyuhyun had received a text from siwon saying he is already in front of the house. She quickly walk out of her room and greet her mom who is in the living room watching some love drama.

She spot siwon white Audi and get in it. Kyuhyun blush when she see siwon’s appearances.

He look handsome.

Gosh kyuhyun stop that!

‘hi’, siwon greet her while smiling, showing his dimples. Kyuhyun feel her heart skip a beat. She quickly look down to her laps and greet the man, not noticing the smirk on siwon’s face.

 

3 hours later

 

Siwon and kyuhyun are just about to cross the street when a car stops infront of them. Siwon and kyuhyun look at each other, confused. Then they see changmin step out of the vehicle with a wide grin plaster on his face.

‘kyuhyun!’

He never changed. Siwon thought

‘min!’. changmin went up to kyuhyun and hug her tightly. Kyuhyun is confuse by changmin cheerfulness but she just shrugged it away since she knows that her bestfriend is full of energy.

Out of the corner of his eyes, changmin could sense that siwon is not happy with the change of events. His brain forms a devious plan. Let us see how much you want her back.

Kyuhyun and changmin continue to talk with each other and totally ignore siwon who was throwing dagger to changmin.

What the hell! Where is this coming from?! Aishhh he never stop to annoyed me.

After a few minutes, they finally bid goodbye much to siwon’s relieve.

But it is not for long.

Changmin give a nod to siwon and then he turn to kyuhyun, grab her waist and kiss her forehead! Siwon is beyond furious. Now he really feels like to kill changmin.

He kiss kyu infront of me! Siwon glare at changmin who is not feel intimidated at all, instead put a blank expression.

In his car, changmin burst out laughing seeing siwon expression which is really priceless.

Kyuhyun is still looking at changmin disappearing car which makes siwon felt extremely jealous. Finally, kyuhyun turn to siwon and apologized for the turn of events.

‘what is your relationship with changmin?’, siwon blurt out the question his been thinking since he see changmin and kyuhyun. He can’t help but feel really jealous.

Kyuhyun smile hearing siwon’s question. ‘he’s really special to me. I don’t know if I can leave without him.’ She said, totally being oblivious to siwon’s jealousy.

Hearing kyuhyun answer make him scoff in annoyance. Siwon grab kyuhyun wrist and drag her to his car a little too fast. Kyuhyun is confused by siwon sudden change of behavior.

He’s complicated.

 


 

sorry for the late update and i know this chapter is too short. But it is holiday now in my country and my family takes me on a vacation so i didn't have the time to update. i'm so sorry.

happy reading! :)