Chapter 13

7 Years of Love

 

She opens the door and look inside the empty house. Good enough for her to leave in until she could get a job here. It’s been a long time since she left Korea and she misses home.

She turns on the switch on the wall and lights illuminate the room. Even from the distance anyone could tell that she is beautiful. With her long jet black hair to her snow white skin, men would easily fall on their knees for her.

She ran her long fingers across the wall, all the while her thoughts flew to her purpose of coming back here.

Suddenly her phone ring and she look at the caller. She smiles.

‘Jess! Where are you?’ She said to the caller.

‘I just got here. Oh really? Okay see you there,’ She finished the phone call and starts to get ready to meet her friend.

She can’t wait to get her plans ready

                                                            . . . .

Jessica saw the one she’s been waiting for at the entrance of the club and waved her hand so her friend could see her.

‘Hey you,’ She got up and hug the black-dressed woman.

‘Hey Jess. How you’ve been doing?’

‘Good as always. You haven’t changed Bummie’

Kim Kibum smiles at her old friend

 

Park’s Family House

‘I’ll see you tomorrow okay baby?’ Siwon said after he bid Kyuhyun’s family goodbye. The conversation he had with her family a few hours ago will probably haunt him for the rest of his life, not to mention it almost cause his nose to be broken, but he will remember it forever as part of his trial to live a life with his beloved back.

Well they don’t really welcome him with open arm – yet, he hope -  but it’s a start.

Kyuhyun nod and smile awkwardly when Siwon called her that. It’s been a long time since she heard that nickname from the man.

‘Let’s go lunch. I’ll pick you up at one,’ Siwon take her hands into his and hold it firmly, like he never wanted to let it go again.

‘Okay. Sure’

He smiles when his eyes met the chocolate orbs and lean down a little to have a taste on the plump lips.

Kyuhyun wraps her arms around Siwon’s neck while the latter wrap his around her waist. She smiles a little when Siwon tighten his hold on her.

‘I call you later tonight,’ He pulls away when air is really much needed.

Kyuhyun smiles again before she kiss him once. Siwon get in the car and throw her one last smile.

                                                            . . . .

Siwon had arrived at his mansion from Kyuhyun’s house a few hours ago and had just finished a hot bath. He is sipping on his coffee while reading some reports his secretary sent him when he hears his phone beeping.

Thinking it was from Kyuhyun, he quickly grabs it but frown in disappointment when it is from an unknown number.

He open it anyway incase it was one from his business associate.

 

Message from: Unknown Number

I’m back

 

He deletes it, thinking it was a wrong number.

                                                            . . . .

‘Look at you’

Kyuhyun ignore the teasing tone on Changmin’s voice the next day she meets him. The taller noticed Kyuhyun’s radiant smile since before she even step feet into the café.

‘Oh shut up. I’m hungry,’ Kyuhyun sit down across from Changmin practically bury herself in the menu book when she heard his laughter.

The food comes after another 10 minutes of suffering looking at Changmin’s grinning face when she told him everything that happened.

Her best friend only said: ‘if he hurt you again then wish him goodbye arasso?’

‘By the way Kyu,’ Changmin said after he stuffs a piece of sausage in his mouth. ‘You do realize that we have another week before we have to fly back right?’

Kyuhyun drop her fork in the plate.

That’s right. Just another week.

                                                            . . . .

‘Hey baby,’ Siwon greeted her when she open the door on the passenger’s side.

‘Hey Won,’ Kyuhyun smile looking at the man next to her, looking handsome in his casual clothes. She sees Siwon leaning in and closes her eyes when she feels the light pressure on her lips.

‘You look beautiful,’ She blushed a little.

‘So is there any place you would want to go for lunch?’ Siwon asked while caressing the back of her hands.

‘Anywhere is fine’ Kyuhyun’s eyes turn big when the mention of her favorite topic: food. Siwon laugh a little when he sense the excitement on Kyuhyun’s voice.

‘Alright. I’ll take you somewhere that I think you would like’

 

WK Restaurant

They were eating in a comfortable silence when Kyuhyun voice out the thing that has been on her mind.

‘Siwon there’s something I need to tell you’

The man stops eating and looks up at Kyuhyun from under his lashes. His face showing all kind of emotions.

She’s not changing her mind is she?

Seeing Siwon is not going to ask, Kyuhyun continued in a lower voice. She didn’t know what Siwon’s reaction is going to be, but she hopes it’s nothing bad. Their relationship is just starting to get better and she didn’t want anything to ruin it again.

‘You know that I am a video game designer in New York right?’ Kyuhyun asked unsurely. Siwon nod but he still didn’t get where this will lead them.

‘I only applied 3 months leave for oppa’s wedding and that 3 months is up until next week’

Kyuhyun watched the change on Siwon’s face and how she wish she could take it back. Siwon look like someone had put a poison in his wine.

‘Wonnie?’

Siwon looked at her, still trying to process the information Kyuhyun gave him.

She’s leaving?! Next week!!!

‘Won, please. Don’t keep quiet like this,’ Kyuhyun pleaded and hold the man’s hand on the table.

‘You’re leaving next week?’ He choked out.

‘I know it’s sudden but....’

‘Let’s just finish our lunch first,’ He cut her before Kyuhyun could even finish her sentence.

They continues to eat in silence.

After they’ve done with their lunch, they take a walk to a nearby park. They found an empty bench and took a sit.

‘So next week,’ Siwon starts first and Kyuhyun nod while looking at Siwon worriedly.

‘Before you start to think on anything,’ he continued. ‘I have thought about this while we were eating just then. It’s not my right to stop you from doing what you love. I know you love your job and I know how much you love everything about game, so I’m not stopping you.’

Kyuhyun’s eyes lit up when Siwon said that.

‘You can go. Don’t worry, we’ll be fine. I promise,’ Siwon smile at the woman next to him and laughed merrily when Kyuhyun throw herself at him.

‘Oh thank you Won’

‘But I’m visiting! So be prepared’ He warned her teasingly.

‘I was worried because you know that we just started to rebuild our relationship and I don’t want this kind of thing come as a barrier between us,’ Kyuhun said as she lean her head on Siwon’s shoulder.

‘There’s nothing to be worried about. I promise I will never let you ran away too far this time. We will be together, I promise’ Siwon said while wrapping her in his embrace.

‘I have been thinking you know’

‘Hmm what’s that?’

‘I wanted to quit my job in New York’ Kyuhyun said suddenly and it shocked Siwon hearing that.

‘Why? I thought you love your job’ Siwon hold her chin to make her look up at him.

‘I do. But umma is not feeling well lately. And I have been far away from home for so long. I want to come back’ Kyuhyun said with so much sadness in her eyes that made Siwon kiss it. It lingers there for a long time before the kiss went down to the pink cheeks and end at the corner of .

‘You know I support whatever you decide’ He said earnestly.

Kyuhyun smile at the man’s words and bury herself even more in the warm and tight embrace.

The couple is enjoying each other’s present that they did not notice one unhappy stare.

                                                            . . . .

‘So what you’re trying to say is that you want to get back with my sister again?' Leeteuk asked the still man in front of him. His parents and wife just sit back and let him handle Siwon.

‘I know you will the most unhappy about it but….’

‘Unhappy?? I was furious’ Leetuk directed a glare at the man and Siwon really feel small right now. But whatever happens he needs to convince Leeteuk first. He knows that when he decided to divorced Kyuhyun, he had sent a hard slap on Leeteuk and the Leeteuk he knew is a man with pride.

‘Yes but…’

Once again Leeteuk cut him.

‘Do you know how miserable Kyuhyun have been when you cheated on her? I have seen everything Siwon! The endless tears that have stained her face so many times! I was the one who seen her fall and I was the one who seen when she struggled to get up!!’ Leeteuk yell at Siwon and it served nothing but guilt on him.

He looked at Kyuhyun and the other now is staring down on her lap. Didn’t dare – didn’t want – to look at Leeteuk’s enraged form.

‘Leeteuk please. Give me a chance’

‘Give you a chance??! Have you given her a chance when she pleads you to?!!’ Leeteuk grab the man’s collar and throw a punch at Siwon’s face.

‘Oppa!’

He didn’t know whether the voice belongs to Kyuhyun or Heechul but he didn’t care right now. Siwon has been testing his patience ever since he steps his feet on this house that day.

Tears are now staining Siwon’s cheek. He stands up and went down on his knees in front of Leeteuk.

‘Please Leeteuk. I know I have been a jerk to her but I’m asking you a chance to redeem myself. And this time you have my words. I will never let her cry out of sadness. I will be the source of her happiness this time,’

Leeteuk looked at Kyuhyun who has been crying silently watching the fight between his two beloved men. Heechul is on her side rubbing her back to keep her calm.

He held his sister gaze, ignoring the form under him.

‘I have your word this time Choi Siwon’

 


 

I know it have been like a thousannndd years since i last updated and i am so sorry!! School had started and the teachers gave us a tons of homework to do and my boyfriend is driving me crazy -__-  I swear i didn't forget about this story and try to update whenever i have the time. Promise :D

Lastly i hope you enjoyed reading this and you had to thank SM though for uploading SJM new mv that had fueled my energy and bring back my mood for writing 7YoL