Chapter 14

7 Years of Love

They walked hand in hand through the airport terminals after Kyuhyun had collected her boarding pass. It was hard for Siwon to let her go again but he convinced himself this time it won’t be forever.

‘Come on Won. Smile a little,’ Kyuhyun softly pushed the man’s shoulder when she noticed that Siwon has been quiet ever since they arrived.

Siwon smile and let go of her hand only to wrap it around her waist. He guided them towards the many seats that are available and choose a little secluded place.

‘It’s hard Kyu,’ he looked at the dazzling woman next to him and thank every god up there to give him this chance again.

Kyuhyun laughed a little and Siwon swear it was the most beautiful sound he ever heard. ‘You always like this when I went out of the country,’ she accuses him teasingly.

‘Well who could blame me?’ Siwon pout a little making Kyuhyun laugh louder. ‘We have been together again for just a week and then you had to fly back.’

‘I promise I’ll come back this time,’ She kissed the man’s cheek and rests her head on Siwon’s broad chest. They were enjoying the silence when an annoying voice – in Siwon’s opinion – behind them could be heard.

‘Well well if it isn’t the new love birds’

They turned around and Kyuhyun squealed happily upon seeing Changmin with his suitcase, obviously ready to head to New York.

‘Min! I thought you said you went back yesterday?’ Kyuhyun asked as she let go of her hug.

Changmin sighed as he took a seat infront of Siwon who has been glaring hole on him.

Haha jealous!

‘I should but mom knows that you’re going back today so she makes me stay here for one more day,’ the taller explained after sipping his vanilla shake that he bought before.

Kyuhyun nodded before paying her attention back to the pouting man beside her. She let Siwon’s arm circling her waist and drop her hand across Siwon’s abs and play with the man shirt’s button, all the while ignoring Changmin sickening face.

Seeing how distraught Changmin looked make him act cheesier towards Kyuhyun. He silently laughs hard when his plan succeed. Changmin looked traumatized.

‘Okay it’s time! Let’s go Kyu,’ Changmin quickly broke the two lovebird’s cheesy act before anyone in the airport will make a report of their – in Changmin’s defense – inappropriate behavior.

All three of them quickly proceed to the gate where Siwon had to unwillingly stay at the side. Kyuhyun said something to Changmin before she went to his side. Kyuhyun smile and hug the man tightly but Siwon didn’t mind. He returns the hug and kisses her hair. They let go of the hug but didn’t let go of each other hands.

‘I’ll come back soon. It will only be 4 months then I’m back at your side,’ She promised him while Siwon could only nod.

‘I’ll visit you sometimes okay?’ Kyuhyun smile and nod her head.

Siwon lean down a little and kiss the pouty lips. Just a simple kiss that will reassure Kyuhyun he will not go anywhere.

They break the kiss before Kyuhyun slowly walked to where Changmin is waiting for her. She waved at the man and smiled lovingly before she walked through the gates.

Siwon waved back before turning around after he makes sure Kyuhyun is out of sight.

One thing for sure; they’re going to miss each other.

                                                                                . . . .

Kibum walked confidently inside Choi Corp. She’s ready to blow Siwon with her return but stop in her track when she sees someone sitting on the secretary desk.

Victoria

! She’s not going to be easy on me

Quickly thinking of a way to let Victoria allowed her to meet Siwon, she remembers the Fedora in her bag and take it out to wears it. She also wears the glasses she always use that serve as an additional accessories.

Satisfied that Victoria wouldn’t recognize her, she boldly makes her way to the working woman. She stands in front of her until Victoria realized her presence.

The Chinese woman quickly stands up and bows in respect. ‘How can I help you Miss?’

‘I would like to see Choi Siwon,’ Kibum stated.

‘Do you have an appointment?’ The other asks as she goes through her journal of Siwon’s meeting with anyone.

‘No I didn’t but I’m an old friend of him. I’m sure he’s expecting me’

‘That’s weird,’ Victoria said. ‘Mr Choi is not here.’

Kibum is shocked but keep her composure, ‘Oh then I must have the date wrong. If I may know, when will he be back?’

Victoria looked at her strangely and Kibum almost glare at her but quickly let out a smile as not to expose her disguise.

‘He will not be coming in today and he didn’t tell me when will he did come back. If you want I could make an appointment,’ Victoria offered her and is ready with a pen when Kibum stopped her.

‘It’s okay. I’ll just meet him outside of the office,’

With that Kibum walked away furiously. She can’t believe Siwon is not here when she had planned this carefully.

She steps out of the building and take a deep breath before looking back inside. Letting out a sinister smile, she thought as she walked towards her car.

Next time I’m sure we’ll meet Choi Siwon

                                                                                . . . .

She has been watching her through Siwon’s office window as soon as she steps inside the elevator. From up here she could have already guessed what her plan is.

You don’t fool me Kim Kibum

 

2 Months Later

Kyuhyun is lounging on the sofa in her apartment, reading magazine while sipping her hot chocolate. She had a tough day at the office because she had to clear all her work before she can fully resign and went back to Korea.

She was about to turn on the television when her doorbell rang.

Who could it be at this hour?

Snatching her robe to cover herself, she opens the door to only be greeted by someone’s back outside her gate.

The man turned around and Kyuhyun let out a happy squeal before unlocking the gate. She throws herself in Siwon’s arm and kiss the man bow shape lips.

‘Wonnie!’

She drags Siwon inside her apartment and continued kissing him. Siwon could only laugh merrily seeing how excited Kyuhyun is.

‘Why didn’t you tell me you’re coming?’

‘Where’s the surprise in there?’ Siwon replied teasingly before he hugs Kyuhyun again. It has been 2 months and he misses her.

‘Go sit in the leaving room while I make your coffee,’ She ushered him to sit and proceed to make Siwon’s coffee.

She came back with a cup of hot steaming Americano and handed it to the man. After Siwon took a sip and put the cup back on the coffee table, Kyuhyun quickly sit on his lap while her arms circle the man’s neck.

‘I miss you,’ She whine a little making Siwon’s heart melt at the sound.

‘I miss you too,’

Kyuhyun make herself comfortable on Siwon’s lap before continuing, ‘So how long will you be here?’

‘A week. I was thinking if I could stay here but if that’s not okay with you I could booked a hotel’

‘No no!’ Kyuhyun shakes her head. ‘I want you to stay here with me.’

Siwon smiled, ‘Okay’

They stare at each other in silence before Siwon slowly kiss Kyuhyun on her lips. It started slowly at first but it turns aggressive as time went by. Unlucky, or luckily for Siwon, since Kyuhyun only wear her night gown inside the robe covering her, he could easily glide his hand on the milky thigh.

The position Kyuhyun in could already spark his arousal but he had to remember that maybe Kyuhyun still not ready.

‘Stop thinking I could almost hear you,’ Kyuhyun said while nibbling Siwon’s earlobe. Siwon let out a loud moan when Kyuhyun on his sensitive spot. She let out a victory smirk when she realized she could still find the man sensitive spot and that urge her to find more.

Siwon untied Kyuhyun’s robe and reveals her night gown that is too short. Not that he complaining though. He kisses the exposed shoulder down to Kyuhyun’s chest and hard on the collarbone, leaving angry red marks.

Kyuhyun let out a restrained moan that makes Siwon more excited. But before he could continue further, he needs to make sure something.

‘Kyu? Are you sure you want to do this?’

‘Yes. Yes. Please Siwon,’ Kyuhyun looked at him with teary eyes as she could feel herself losing control this time. It’s been so long.

‘Where do you want this?’ Siwon asked.

‘Bedroom,’ Kyuhyun said while pointing to a room not far from them.

Siwon stands up carefully, carrying Kyuhyun bridal style and slowly taking them to the room. With Kyuhyun kissing every part of his body that she could reach, it was hard for Siwon to concentrate.

Finally inside her room, Siwon laid Kyuhyun on the bed with her trying to Siwon’s shirt. Top with a gorgeous woman beneath him throws all his tolerant out of the window.

He kisses Kyuhyun hard on the lips while his hands are busy trying to undress her. As Siwon is busy with her night gown, Kyuhyun is busy taking off his pants.

After making sure all the clothes left on their bodies has been taken off, their curious hands starts to wonder on each other body.

Skin to skin. That’s what they need.

That night had witnessed how two lovers become one after been separate for years.

 


 

OMG what is this? o.O