Chapter 12

7 Years of Love

 

Jaejoong and Yunho are both enjoying their dinner at the house dining room. Both leeteuk and heechul are out watching movie and kyuhyun… well they don’t really know where their daughter is. They know that she’s out with changmin and as long as she is in good hand, they have nothing to worry about.

‘This is really good’ yunho nearly moan tasting his wife’s cooking. Jaejoong could only smile as she wipes off the rice from the corner of his mouth. ‘Glad you enjoyed it.’

‘Where’s kyu?’ yunho ask as he started to notice the house was too silence.

‘Out with changmin’

‘Do you think her and changmin …. you know, dating?’, came the unexpected question from the head of the house. His wife seems to think about the possibilities, she did always hang out with min. could it be?

‘No. No I don’t think so. I mean she would tell me if she did right?’

‘I guess. Well she’s a grown up. I don’t think we need to fret about her.’

Jaejoong nodded, agreeing with her husband. But after a few minutes of silence, she spoke again. ’Yeobo, do you think she will spend the rest of her life alone?’

‘Decision is in her hand. Can you believe that she has been staying in New York for years but did not bring back a boyfriend?’

Jaejoong could only sigh while looking at her husband.

                                                                                                ….

Choi Siwon is dressed in casual blue t-shirt that goes with his black jeans. Today is jaejoong’s birthday and she had invited him along. Currently the said man is standing in front of the park household. In his hand hold a bouquet of red roses and a medium size box, a present for the lady.

Unfortunately for him, heechul is the one who open the door and he could feel his breath hitch up in his throat upon seeing the menacing looks heechul gave him. He attempts a weak smile and he could see heechul’s eyes soften a little.

That’s weird. But whatever it’s better than the glare.

‘Come in. It’s in the backyard.’

‘Thank you’

He enters the house with heechul following behind him. He steps aside a little, motioning heechul to lead because even though he knew the house well enough, he doesn’t want to be seem rude.  

Upon entering the backyard, he could see Mrs. Park talking to a woman who he quickly assume she was changmin’s mother as he could see the man talking to leeteuk by the pool.

‘Siwon?'

He turned around hearing his name being called just in time seeing kyuhyun walks toward him with her doe eyes staring straight at him.

‘Hi’ he starts lamely.

Sensing siwon uneasy states makes kyuhyun unconsciously smiles at him. ‘Why are you standing there?’

Kyuhyun, dresses in knee-length jeans and white blouse looks really adorable in siwon’s eyes. The man found himself smiling as well when he feels his arm being grabbed. Kyuhyun had dragged him to where jaejoong had been standing.

‘Umma! Happy birthday!’ kyuhyun greet her mom and throw herself into jaejoong’s embrace. ‘Thank you kyu. Oh hi siwon, I’m glad you can make it.’

Siwon smiles and went to hug her, ‘Thank you for inviting me. This is for you.’ He gave her the roses and gift which jaejoong receive with an over excited smile.

‘Thank you siwon. Go on and enjoy yourself dear. The other guests are on their way.’ Siwon smile for the last time before he makes his way through the crowd.

                                                                                                ….

He didn’t knew how and when but he felt the pang in his heart when he saw kyuhyun and changmin kissing in the middle of the yard with the crowd of people cheering on them.

It all happened when siwon excused himself to the toilet after a few middle aged women spill their drinks on him. It wasn’t that bad but it will surely leave marks if he didn’t wash it soon. He spent a few minutes in the bathroom while listening to the loud cheers by the guests outside, wondering what the hell happen when he decided that the stains does not clearly visible anymore so he should just head outside.

What greets him is not the most pleasurable sight at all.

He didn’t knew how long he stood there watching how changmin put his hand around kyuhyun’s waist or how kyuhyun wrap her arm around the latter’s neck, kissing him while everyone is cheering around them. He felt like a big rock being thrown on his head and his heart is beating so fast that he felt like it’s about to rip off of his chest.

Suddenly the scene where he saw kyuhyun and changmin at the wedding boutique a few days ago flash inside his mind and he can’t help but to smile sadly. He didn’t know what to do but one thing for sure, he is not gonna sit around and watch them kissing each other happily.

With one last glance at the woman who had managed to make him both happy and miserable, siwon turned around and walk to his car.

Kyuhyun is the one to pull away from the kiss just in time to see siwon’s back walking inside the house. Ignoring changmin’s calling, she quickly detach herself from him and try to keep up with siwon’s step. Just in time she was about to open the front door, siwon’s car had sped up drifting the night.

‘kyu? What’s wrong?’, yunho’s voice could be heard behind her. She didn’t answer it, not until she feel the warm hand her arms. Yunho follow her daughter line of sight but he didn’t see anything.

‘Nothing appa’ came the reply.

‘Well then come inside. Help heechul to stop your brother from getting drunk’

‘Yes appa’

                                                                                                ….

Siwon didn’t know where he’s going but a few minutes of driving aimlessly, he found himself in front of the club where he met kyuhyun for the first time. He let his feet take him inside and make his way to the bar. Gulping down the alcohol drink, he couldn’t help but reminiscing the past.

Flashback

Sitting in one of the club’s booth, Choi Siwon had been eyeing someone who had been dancing on the dance floor for quite sometimes. She’s clad in red dress that hugs her slim figure nicely, giving siwon quite a view of her long legs. It appeared to the man that she must have been quite drunk.

Grabbing the chance to talk to her when he sees her walking to the bar alone, siwon leaves his friends who had passed out from drunkenness and exhaustion. Stopping right next to her, siwon boldly wrap his arm around the girl. Seeing her closely, she barely looks even twenty. Well not like he cares. He himself just turn twenty a few months ago.

Siwon leans down and whispered in her ear, ‘hey beauty. You look lonely. Mind if I join?’

The girl giggled feeling the stranger’s hot breath near her neck. She turned around and being greeted with the stranger’s handsome face with a pair of dimples on his cheeks. She looks at him from top to bottom before smiling slyly and offer her hand shake, ‘I’m Cho Kyuhyun’

Siwon grab her hand and kiss her knuckles while looking at kyuhyun’s chocolate orbs, ‘Siwon. Choi Siwon.’ One arm still wrap around the fine figure, his other hand move to caress the chubby cheek.

‘Want me to buy you a drink?’, he ask. Kyuhyun nodded and rest her head on siwon’s chest. Siwon smile and called hangeng behind the bar. ‘Give the lady a Lemon drop and myself the usual.’ Hangeng quickly make it and hand them their drinks.

‘Thanks’ he may not admit it later, but kyuhyun’s voice sounds so soft and sweet. Not to mention she smells really nice.

‘You don’t look like you’re in your twenties. How old are you anyway?’ siwon continued to ask after watching kyuhyun finish her drink.

‘Nineteen. Came here to celebrate our graduation’, by now kyuhyun had turn her body facing siwon and had her arms wrap around the man’s neck.

Siwon took the chance to lean down until their faces are only centimeters from others. ‘Why don’t I take you out of here? You look tired. My apartment is near, we can go there and you can take a rest.’

Kyuhyun looks hesitate for a moment and siwon are ready to beg to god to let him take this girl home. She glance at her friends, thinking about it for a moment before she turn to siwon and nodded, agreed to his invitation.

Dragging her outside the club towards his car, he opens the door for kyuhyun and let her in. The drive to his house is quiet and siwon took the chance to admire the beauty next to him. Tall for a nineteen years old girl. Even if she’s wearing heels right now, siwon could guess that she stands at his shoulder. A model-like body that match her pale skin. Long slender neck, chubby cheeks with a pair of ruby lips.

Oh that lips. How he wants to taste that lips all night.

Arrive at his apartment basement, kyuhyun has already fallen asleep. Observing the body from top to bottom, siwon let out a sigh before stepping out of the car. He walks towards kyuhyun’s side and open the door before leaning down and picking her bridal style.

Upon arriving at his apartment, he carefully laid kyuhyun on his bed before brushing a few strands of hair from her face. He decided to take a bath first before he cleans up kyuhyun.

After he’s done with his showering, he took a small basin from the kitchen and fills it with warm water. Taking a small towel on the way to his room, he sits beside kyuhyun on the bed before carefully think how he should clean her without waking her up.

Sighing for the umpteenth time, he wet the towel and wipes her face slowly not to wake her. After done with her face, siwon continued to her hands down to her leg. He knows kyuhyun’s legs must be aching for wearing the heels for a long time, so he took time wiping her feet.

When the clock shows 3 am it’s when siwon decides to sleep. Even with a girl on his bed, he wouldn’t pounce on her unconscious body; he still likes to think he’s a gentleman. So he drags his body to the couch in his room and sleep there.

He didn’t know what time it is but he quickly jolt up when he hears soft whimpering on his bed. A quick glance shows 7 am. What greets him is a heartbreaking sight not to mention it makes him confuse too. There sitting on the bed, kyuhyun wrap herself in the bed cover. She had her head down while covering her face with her hands. Slowly making his way to the girl, siwon sit next to her not sure what to do.

Feeling someone next to her makes her body jerk up, she look up and met with a stranger face that make her whimper turn to bawling.

‘Where am i?! What have you done to me huh!?’, kyuhyun starts to hit siwon’s body with all her might. But her strength is nothing compare to siwon’s.

The man kneels on the bed and grabbed her hands effortlessly, push her until she’s lying on the bed. It works. Kyuhyun shut automatically.

Siwon starts to speak after kyuhyun looks calmer, ‘You’re in my apartment and to answer your second question, no I didn’t do anything to you. You’re still fully clothed right?’

‘H-how did I get he-here?’, she ask siwon while blinking her eyes repeatedly making siwon coos at how adorable she looks with tears strain on her cheeks and little frown on her forehead.

Siwon sigh, ‘I was courting you and you fell asleep on the way here’.

‘Oh’, kyuhyun blush and siwon can’t help but to kiss her reddening cheeks.

Kyuhyun is trying to remember the night events when she felt soft lips on her cheeks that make it even redder. Flashes of siwon from smiling at her at the club to the hand on her waist and her flirting like a girl in heat made her whimper again.

‘What’s wrong?’

‘I can’t believe I act like that’

Knowing what kyuhyun meant by that made siwon chuckle, ‘and you’re nineteen’, he reminded made kyuhyun whine in embarrassment.

They didn’t realize that he had been on top of her for quite sometimes. It was siwon who first realize it. He cleared his throat and pulls himself off kyuhyun. Siwon walk to his closet and open it where he keeps his extra towel. He takes one and handed it to kyuhyun. ‘Take a bath. I’ll make you breakfast’

He leaves the room and headed to the kitchen and finally releases the breath he didn’t notice he’s holding.

After half an hour, kyuhyun walk out of the room and walk towards him. It looks like siwon had taken effort in preparing her breakfast. There’s pancake covered with chocolate sauce and strawberries, a box of cereal with milk and a glass of orange juice.

‘Have a seat’ siwon said while pulling a chair for her. ‘Thank you’

After they’re done with breakfast, he offers to take kyuhyun home and the girl agreed. After he’s done with his own shower, he grabs his car key and sends kyuhyun home.

He parked his car in front of kyuhyun’s house and suddenly there’s an awkward silence between them.

‘Hmm thank you for sending me siwon-shi’, kyuhyun is the one who breaks the silence.

‘Anytime’

‘Well then  ... I should go’, kyuhyun was about to open the door when siwon’s hand stop her.

‘Wait!’. She turns around and looks at siwon, ‘yeah?’

‘Look I have been looking at you back at the club and … err, can I have your phone number?’, he finishes lamely. ‘I can assure you that I’m not some bad guy or something’

Kyuhyun smile, ‘really? How?’

‘I can only prove it to you if you gave your number’, by this time he had started to feel braver. Kyuhyun think about it only to tease the man. She had a feeling that siwon is really a nice guy and she feels really comfortable around him. She smiles again and asks for his phone.

After typing some numbers, she handed it back to siwon and quickly pecks him on his cheeks and get out of the car. ‘Call me’, she said before closing the door.

And siwon still seated there with the dumbfounded expression on his face. Soon a smile formed and followed by a shout of victory came out of his mouth.

Flashback end

He didn’t know how long he has been sitting in the bar until hangeng approach him with a concern expression, the same one he have him years ago when he knew about his divorce. He flashed him a weak smile and drowns himself once again.

                                                                                                ….

It is already raining heavily and jaejoong is helping her husband washing the dishes after the party, which has ended two hours ago. Kyuhyun is locking herself in her room, leeteuk who is lying on the couch, are being massages by heechul with the diva keep complaining about leeteuk being old.

‘You had fun today?’, she heard her husband voice beside her and flashed him a bright smile. ‘Yes I do. Thank you yun. It was fun, but siwon left early though’, she said to her husband and yunho just shrugged his shoulder. ‘I also didn’t see him when he left’

Right then they heard the front door bell and heechul getting up to open the door. Both jaejoong and yunho ignore it as they too busy smiling at each other.

‘umma!’, heechul’s voice interrupted their session and they had to wondered what did their daughter-in-law wants this time.

They decided to take a look at heechul and walk out of the kitchen to the living room. ‘What is it chullie?’, it was yunho who ask.

But they didn’t need an answer as Choi Siwon stood infront of their door, soaking from head to toe and he has been crying judging from his red eyes.

Heecul step aside as she give ways to jaejoong to reach the man. As soon as jaejoong hands caress his cheek, more tears escape from siwon's eyes. He kneels down hugging jaejoong’s leg while sobbing loudly.

Other occupant in the house had their jaw drop seeing the always looking tough man break down like that.

‘I’m sorry! I’m so sorry!! Please, I know I’ve hurt her, but please give me a chance.’ Siwon continued to bawl at jaejoong’s leg while pleading with all his heart.

‘heechul get kyuhyun’, leeteuk said to heechul who has been standing near the stairs watching the scene with wide eyes.

Heechul came back a minute later with a confused kyuhyun trailing behind her. Upon seeing siwon, kyuhyun quickly went towards him and pick him up from jaejoong.

‘siwon! What happened? Why are you crying like this?’, she bombarded him with question. Her heart clenches seeing him vulnerable like that and she wanted to know what or who have made him like this.

‘kyu I’m so sorry. I know I have done wrong, but give me a chance. Please! I love you so much’

Kyuhyun is shocked hearing what come out of his mouth. She looks at his mother asking for her help. She’s the only one who seems rational enough to give her a wise answer.

Jaejoong seems to understand what her daughter wants. She walks towards both kyuhyun and siwon, ‘Take him to your room. He doesn’t seem well. We talk tomorrow morning when he’s okay.’

Nodding to her what mother said, she starts to drag him to her room with the helped of leeteuk while siwon keep mumbling incoherently.

Laying him on her bed, she noticed that the man had already passed out from the exhaustion and all his crying. She quickly moved to her bathroom to wipe siwon with cold water. When she came back to her room, leeteuk is still there and had helped her release siwon from his clothing.

‘Hear oppa. You can help me wipe him’, she said handing leeteuk the wet towel. Leeteuk grab it and start to clean siwon’s lower body. He finishes a few minutes later and give kyuhyun back the towel to soaked it again in cold water.

‘You finish up. I’ll go get some of my cloth for him to wear’, leeteuk walked out of the room.

After leeteuk left, she looked back at the man lying on the bed, frown making its way to his face. Her hand starts to caress his cheeks lovingly. She folds the cold towel and put it on his forehead after feeling siwon’s body starting to get warm. What happened to you wonnie?

Leeteuk came back a few minutes later with his clothes and handed to kyuhyun. Pushing aside all the embarrassing thoughts that start to form on her mind, she quickly dresses siwon so he could feel comfortable.

She sighs and lays herself beside siwon, headache starting to form in her head. She needs to get ready for tomorrow. Yes tomorrow all answers will be out.

                                                                                                ….

Siwon frowns feeling something wet on his forehead. A glance at the clock shows him that it’s already 10 am. He tries to sit up but quickly lay back again as he felt the stinging pain in his head. He looks around the room, noting it was different from his own, and he had to recall back to what had happened. He really hopes he didn’t end up in a one-night stand.

He looks to his side and what greet him almost got him a heart attack. Lying next to him is a woman, but not just any woman, it’s Cho Kyuhyun.

Slowly but unsurely, he raise his hand to caress her hair. Instantly he felt his eyes betray him as it let out his tears. He missed this. Waking up next to kyuhyun. Watching her asleep.

Kyuhyun stir from her slumber when she heard sobbing from beside her. She gasps when she sees siwon is awake and crying again. Immediately sitting by his side, she let siwon use her lap for him to lay his head.

Siwon cried harder and hug her waist. Inhaling the scent that he misses so much manage to calm him a little.

‘kyu’ siwon’s muffled voice could be heard after a few minutes of silence.

‘Hmm?’

‘I’m so sorry’ he looks up to her and sincerely apologized.

‘Do you remember what happen last night?’, she ask softly and that earn her a nod from siwon.

‘And I really mean it. What I said last night, I meant it kyu. Give me a chance please. Don’t marry changmin! I beg you!’ and the crying continued.

‘Marry changmin?! What? Where did you hear that?’, kyuhyun is shocked to hear the words coming out from his mouth. Married? With that food monster?! Oh hell no!

‘I saw you at the boutique that day. You were trying out wedding dresses. I’m sorry kyu! Don’t marry him! Marry me! I’ll make you happy. I can do better than him! I promise! Just give me a chance, please!’, sobbing really doesn’t suit siwon. He looks quite adorable though.

‘Hey! Hey! Look at me siwon!’ she yelled making siwon stop all his rambling. ‘I’m not marrying anyone! That day you saw us is when we’re looking for changmin’s sister wedding dresses. I’m not marrying that monster’, she said while wiping away the tears on his cheeks.

‘You’re not?’, siwon ask hesitantly.

‘Yes. I’m not’, she smile gently and continued to siwon’s hair.

‘Then why did you kiss him in the back yard just now?’

‘Kiss? It’s just a game that changmin plays with the old ladies from house next doors. You know True or dare? Unfortunately, I came at the wrong time’

‘So you don’t love him’

‘I love him as a friend, yes. But to think him as a partner … err, I don’t think so’

‘Does that mean you gave me a chance?’. The soft hand that was rubbing his hair stop immediately upon hearing what he said. Nice job

‘Please kyu. Please give me a chance. Tell me what you want me to do to earn your trust back. I’ll do anything, really! I love you so much kyuhyun’, siwon continued to plead.

‘Don’t say that word easily siwon’

‘But it’s true! Why can’t you believe me?! I know I have betrayed you before, but I swear to my life I won’t do it again! Please give me a chance,’ he seats on the bed while holding kyuhyun’s hand. He continued to cried while asking for forgiveness and kissing her hands.

Suddenly he felt soft lips on his and he immediately close his eyes. Knowing full well who that lips belong to, his hands flew to kyuhyun’s waist bringing her closer to his chest. He nibbles on kyuhyun’s bottom lip earning him a small moan from its owner.

Hearing that moan make siwon excited. He flip them around so he be on top of kyuhyun. He starts to her bottom lips, asking her permission to enter. Entering his tongue in the hot delicious cavern, siwon moan out loud when he feels kyuhyun tongue starts duel with his.

When the need of air become greater, he pull away from the addictive lips and starts to trail wet kisses to the slender neck. He bites and on the flesh but careful enough not to leave his marks. He didn’t want to get killed by heechul. When he thinks he had already done enough damage, he pull away and stares at kyuhyun.

She had her eyes close and agape. She keeps panting and her swollen lips seduce him to have a taste again. He lean down and spread butterfly kisses all over her face and lastly on . Just a kiss that doesn’t involve tongue and shows how much love they have towards each other.

‘Is that a yes?’, siwon ask after kyuhyun had calm down her breathing. She opens her eyes and siwon’s intense stares met hers.

Smiling shyly like the first time they met, kyuhyun nodded, ‘yes’

Siwon reply with another kiss and hug her so tight that she feels suffocating, but kyuhyun find herself didn’t mind the tight hug. She misses this.

Suddenly ...

‘Changmin can’t have a taste of this lips again, arasso?!’, siwon strictly said to kyuhyun, making her laugh at siwon unending possessiveness.

 


 

*blush I fell both proud and embarassed when I post this chapter.

*sigh did you guys think that it's too early. But somehow i had to do it since kibum doesn't make an appearance yet. Forgive me though. I hope you enjoy this chapter and tell me what you think

p/s: it's a total of 4,130 words!! it's the longest i have written so far ;D