Chapter 10

7 Years of Love

 

Heechul is in the kitchen with her mother-in-law, preparing breakfast for the entire family. She is currently making pancakes for her husband while Jaejoong is making coffee.

‘I’ll go wake your father and leeteuk’, jaejoong said as she put the pot of coffee on the table.

‘I think oppa has already awake’, she replied. She already finishes making the pancakes and proceeds to make some fried rice when she felt arms wrap around her waist, making her startle. She was about to cut the onion and fried the rice.

‘Sorry. Did I scare you?’ she heard the voice of her beloved.

‘Yes’, she turn around and circle her arm around leeteuk’s neck. Heechul smile and peck her husband lips, creating a cute dimple on his face. Leeteuk hug her and put his hands on her waist.

‘Good morning. Did you have a nice sleep?’ she asks.

‘I did, until I felt the bed is empty when I woke up’. Hands still on each other, they lean forward to have another kiss when all of the sudden a velvety voice was heard behind them. Both of them quickly detach from each other.

‘Good morning my dear’, kyuhyun’s cheerful and at the same time annoying voice greet them. The younger walk towards the couple and stand in between them. She put her right arm on heechul’s shoulder and her left on leeteuk’s shoulder.

‘Whoa unnie! You’re making fried rice!’ kyuhyun said cheerfully, totally unaware to the glares that were given to her.

Heechul put on a smile despite how annoyed she felt. Kyuhyun just interrupted her morning session with leeteuk!

‘Morning girl’, the only man in the kitchen greets his sister.

‘Morning kyu’, heechul greet.

Kyuhyun just smile before she took a piece of pancake and put it on her plate. Then she continued to walk towards the fridge and took out a jar of honey and proceeds to take a seat on the kitchen chair. Leeteuk took a seat next to her as heechul serve her husband, pouring a cup of coffee.

‘You’re up early’, leeteuk said. Kyuhyun just hum in response.

‘I’m going out’, she continued while stuffing a small piece of pancake in .

‘With who? Changmin?’, heechul ask as she took the seat opposite kyuhyun.

‘No’

‘Wookie?’

Another ‘no’

‘Then?’ leeteuk ask his sister. Kyuhyun said something, but her voice is so small and he can’t hear her.

‘Sorry, who?’ he ask again. He notices that kyuhyun is looking nervous and didn’t make eye contact, instead playing with the fork in her hand. ‘Who?’

‘siwon’ she looked up to see her brother through her fringe. Leeteuk stop eating his breakfast and look up to stare at the slightly cower woman. Heechul just keep silent for the first time, knowing his husband needs time to calm down. The man didn’t like that Choi.

‘siwon’, leeteuk whisper slowly. Then unexpectedly, he get up making the chair letting out a screech noise that frightened kyuhyun. She quickly let her gaze fall on her breakfast when leeteuk look at her with piercing eyes. Heechul still keep silent.

Leeteuk left the kitchen and climbing the stairs. Both of them heard the couple’s bedroom door being slam.

Kyuhyun look at heechul and called her softly, ‘unnie?’

The older look at her with a sad smile, ‘you know your brother didn’t like him. Why did you want to make him sad?’

‘I think siwon as a friend. And besides, we’re going to an amusement park. I really wanted to go.’ Kyuhyun said, tears already pooling on her eyes.

Heechul grab kyuhyun’s left hand that was resting on the table and give it a comforting squeeze. The truth is, heechul is agreed with her husband and want nothing more than strangled that choi, but seeing the sad look on kyuhyun’s face, she didn’t have the heart to scold her.

‘I won’t go. I’ll talk to oppa’, kyuhyun said after a few seconds and was about to get up from her chair when heechul stop her.

‘Don’t. Look, I talk to him and try to convince him. I think it’s best if you don’t meet him now, let him cool down then apologized. Now I believe you got a date’, heechul said teasingly.

‘It’s not a date’, kyuhyun whine making heechul laugh at her.

‘Sure. Now eat your breakfast before it gets cold’

Kyuhyun nodded and continue to eat her pancake, but with total silent this time. Not long after, their parents walk in and settled down on their seat.

They didn’t ask for leeteuk, knowing there must be something going on in the there before they arrive as they heard a loud bang coming from their son’s room. Both kyuhyun and heechul felt relieved that jaejoong and yunho didn’t bring up the topic.

Kyuhyun watch with sad eyes as her mother serves her father his breakfast, pouring him a cup of tea like a loving wife should do. She wants to be like them. So loving despite years of marriage. She wants someone like her father to be her husband. She wants someone that she could take care of, want to serve her beloved breakfast, lunch and dinner. She wants to give him a morning kiss. She missed the feeling being care. She used to do that, but not anymore. She missed doing that but got no special someone to do it with.

Kyuhyun sigh sadly at these thoughts. After so many years, she still craves the love from a man. Well not just any man, that man.

Well whatever. It’s not going to change anything.

 

Later That Night

 

Kyuhyun is in her room, laying on her bed thinking about her time at the amusement park. She had a great time. Siwon is being a gentleman as usual and treat her very nice.

They ride the rollercoaster much to siwon’s annoyance. Kyuhyun had forgotten that siwon hates riding it. The latter looks really sick when they had finally reached the ground and kyuhyun had brought him to the nearest café out of pity. They rest there while waiting for siwon to calm down.

 

Flashback

 

Siwon glare at the chuckling kyuhyun in front of him who try to hold back her laugh. He continues to sip his iced tea when he heard kyuhyun’s laugh.

‘kyuhyun!’

‘hahaha I’m sorry. I didn’t know you are still afraid of riding that thing’, she continues to laugh and clutch her stomachs that are starting to hurt from the unending laugh.

She didn’t realize the intense stare from the man in front of her. Not until she has calm down and take a deep breath that she realized it. She continued to stare at siwon, hoping that the man will look away but siwon didn’t budge making her the one that blush. She look away from the man black orbs and tried to hide her blushing cheeks.

Siwon chuckle looking at his ex wife cute behavior. After all these years, kyuhyun is still so shy and easily blushed. He can’t deny that he missed seeing kyuhyun’s chubby cheeks go all red.

Kyuhyun clear and said, ‘take a picture, it last longer’ she hope that her sarcasm will throw away the awkward atmosphere around them but siwon always manage to turn the table around.

‘Sure. Come on smile for me’, he said while taking out his phone from his jeans pocket. Kyuhyun had managed to cover her face with the café’s menu book that was in front of her the second siwon tried to snap her blushing face.

‘Yah! Don’t do that. Delete the picture’, she said – or yells – at siwon while hitting the said man’s arm with the book she’s holding. She saw siwon had press something on his phone and assume that the man had delete it.

They look at each other with silence then burst out laughing the next second.

 

Flashback End

 

The Choi Mansion

 

A man with well built body is sitting on the couch in the living room and fully clad in his favorite blue silk pajama. He is smiling for the past 5 minutes while staring at the phone on his hand, looking at the pictures he had taken later that evening.

All of those photos contain a woman with slender body, nice smile, long brown hair and cute chubby cheeks. Cho Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun never notice that siwon had secretly taken pictures of her. He only does that when she looks away or simply too busy cooing over some cute stuffs she found on her way.

She looks really beautiful.

He had notice that some of his workers look shocked upon seeing kyuhyun. Well who wouldn’t. Most of his workers had known kyuhyun and have came to their wedding before.

Siwon decided to send a text to kyuhyun. He didn’t know if kyuhyun had fall asleep or not but he just shrugged it away, knowing kyuhyun will read it tomorrow morning.

 

To: Kyuhyun :)

Hey I had a great today. I hope you enjoy it as well. Thank you and goodnight :)

 


 

sorry for taking so long updating this story. i hope you enjoy it :D