Chapter 4

7 Years of Love

 

 

The yewook couple are suppose to come to the family dinner last night, but unfortunately yesung had an important meeting that can’t be cancel. Luckily, ryeowook had left an address to her new house and that’s how kyuhyun find herself in front of a very beautiful and huge double-storey house with changmin by her side.

‘is this their house?’ changmin ask.

‘according to the address given, yes. Ring the bell, min’. Kyuhyun instruct. After changmin press the bell, the front door of the house open and yesung went out to open the gate for them.

‘kyuhyun! Changmin! We’re so sorry we couldn’t come last night.’ Yesung said as he hug changmin with all his force, almost making changmin suffocate. Kyuhyun chuckle at the view. She miss yesung and feel glad that he is still the same person she know. Funny and adorable yeye oppa.

‘yah hyung! Let go of me! I can’t breathe!’ changmin shout. Yesung laugh and let him go. He then turn to kyuhyun, kiss her forehead and pinch her bubbly cheek.

She yelp and rub her aching cheek. ‘what was that for oppa?’ she pout. ‘well you’re getting chubbier’ came the reply. Kyuhyun widen her eyes and that makes yesung laugh loudly.

‘tsk are you going to invite us in or what?’, changmin said sarcastically.

‘haha I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Come on in. Ryeowook is cooking something special for you guys.’ Yesung invite them into his house and changmin gasped. The house looks even more beautiful on the inside.

‘honey they’re here!’ yesung shout.

Just then, ryeowook come out of the kitchen and squeal upon seeing kyuhyun and changmin. She immediately hug her two best friend that she haven’t see for a long time. Kyuhyun  smile at her best friend. ‘where’s seungri?’ changmin ask. ‘he’s in his room. He is so exited after we tell him you guys are going to visit us today. I’ll go and get him’, yesung said and quickly climb the stairs.

Ryeowook drag them to the living room and start to blabber. They exchange stories and after a few minutes, yesung came down, bringing a very sleepy seungri in his arm. Kyuhyun watch as the little boy’s eyes lit up after realize that kyuhyun and changmin has arrive. Yesung put him down and seungri quickly scrabble to kyuhyun side. After giving kyuhyun a kiss on her cheek, he went up to changmin and kiss the man cheek as well. Yesung just chuckle at his son. Ryeowook excuse herself to the kitchen to prepare some food for her guests.

While waiting for ryeowook, kyuhyun play with little seungri while changmin starts to make a conversation with yesung. Not long after, they are drawn in it. Kyuhyun watch seungri colour on his colouring book and can’t help but wonder when she is going to have her own child. All this time she had always wish to have a child with siwon. When she was still married with him, they didn’t have a child together because siwon is busy with his work and they didn’t have any luck. They always try but disappointment follows. ’maybe that’s why he wants to married kibum. He must be happy with his family now’ . Kyuhyun smile and caress seungri’s hair. ‘maybe one day, I will have my own’

 

2 months later

 

The wedding preparation has been done and now kyuhyun found herself in leeteuk dressing room. It’s been two months since she arrives and now, finally she will witness her two most favourite persons in the world unite.

‘time fly so fast’

Seeing he brother now, kyuhyun could see leeteuk is clearly panicking. He keep messing his hair and muttering things like ‘I can’t do this’ or ‘no, no. I can do this’. He even starts to sweat.

‘oppa’ kyuhyun went to leeteuk and massage his shoulder to calm him. Leeteuk slightly relax. ‘you need to calm down. This is your wedding day. You’ll be united with your beloved. Just relaz and remember that heechul is waiting for you’, she said.

‘but I’m too nervous.’ Leeteuk said and turn around to face his sister.

‘it’s  normal for the groom and bride to be nervous. Heck I even once think about cancelling the wedding when I was about to get married’ kyuhyun chuckle and leeteuk laugh loudly. He remember as if it is yesterday that he had to persuade kyuhyun to come out of the dressing room. He was supposed to walk her to the altar but after waiting for a few minutes, he was informed by their mother that kyuhyun didn’t want to came out and she thought that it is best if leeteuk talk to her daughter.

Upon hearing that, he ran to the said dressing room and barged in without even bother to wait for kyuhyun’s approval.

He can’t believe it is now happening to him. And he is a man. Damn it! ‘ this is embarrassing. There’s nothing to be afraid of’, he thought. He look at kyuhyun, who is smiling at him, kiss her forehead and walk out of the room.

 

Kyuhyun p.o.v

 

After I watch oppa walk out, I start to follow him and went inside the church first. The altar has been decorated by our mom and Mrs. Kim with a little help from me. It is simple but beautiful. I had suggested using the colour red and white for the theme. And in the end, thousands of white and red roses were being dumped infront of the church a week later.

I take my seat next to changmin and my parents. Mr and Mrs. Shim are on the left side of changmin. I could see that yesung and ryeowook just enter the church with little seungri in yesung’s arm. I watch my brother as he stand at the altar, waiting for his bride. I could sense that he is still nervous. He look quite pale but at least he didn’t faint. That will be embarrassing if it happens.

After waiting for a few minutes, the music play and heechul walk out of the door, wearing her beautiful wedding dress. The wedding dress is sleeveless, showing her milky white skin. Her long red hair is tied in a loose bun. She look amazingly beautiful. Mr Kim is walking beside her, looking as he is on a verge of tears, not ready to let his only daughter go. Eventhough the diva is the pain in the , but she can be very caring when she needs to.

After Mr Kim ‘give’ heechul to leeteuk, he sit down next to his wife and all of us watch as leeteuk and heechul exchange vows. I feel really happy for my brother, after all the hard time, countless fight and the tears that had been shed, he’s finally happy with the woman that has been his first official girlfriend. Yes even he has countless girl friends, but he never dated any of them. He said they were too hard to understand. And I thought heechul is the most complicated woman on earth.

I watch as oppa and unnie exchange vows, share their first kiss as husband and wife. Heechul look like the most blessed person in the entire world. Despite the bossy attitude she shows to leeteuk, she actually loves him very much. She’s just too shy. 'Poor oppa.'

After felt like hours sitting in there, the newlywed finally gets into a car that will drive them around until the time for the wedding reception. I walk out of the church and see changmin is waiting for me.

‘sorry for making you wait so long’, I said as I went up to him.

‘it’s okay’, he smile.

Changmin drove me to my parents house. After 30 minutes ride, he park his car infront of our house.

‘are you going to come inside?’ I ask.

‘no thanks. I’ll meet you tonight at the hotel. Hmm do you need me to come to pick you up?’

‘it’s okay. I’ll go by myself. I think I’ll drop by zhou mi gege café first, it’s been a long time since I last met him’, I tell changmin my plan. Zhou mi is actually our ex senior when we’re in university. The last time I met him, he’s in a relationship with his two years girlfriend, Victor. And he is actually the one who introduce siwon to me. When he knows what siwon had done to me, he was furious. He stop talking to siwon at once.

'what time will you arrive?' changmin ask. ' i don't know. 8 , maybe?' i reply.

'well then i'll see you tonight. I wait for you at the entrance.'

‘ok bye’ I smile and get out of the car.

I open the front door and notice my mom is talking with someone on the phone. Probably teukie oppa. I went up to her and kiss her cheek. She look surprise and smile when she realize it is me. Then I proceed to my bed room. I lay on the bed and recall all the thing that had happened today. ‘tonight is going to be a long night’ I thought and sigh. I better take a nap first. A few minutes later, sleep finally claim me.

 

Flashback

 

Kyuhyun is sitting on the corner of a cafe, starring at a piece of document that is place in front of her. Sitting across her is siwon, who is waiting patiently for her to sign the said document, and kibum. Yes, kyuhyun had agreed to split up although she didn’t want to. She feels like crying but she has to be strong. For her. For siwon and his happiness.

After a few seconds of silence, she finally signed the divorce document. Siwon took it and after feeling satisfied, he looked up and said, ‘thank you, kyu’. She smile bitterly and glance at kibum who is sitting on siwon’s left side. She looked calm, but kyuhyun could see the happiness in her eyes. She looked up and notice kyuhyun stare. A small smirk could be seen. Kyuhyun narrow her eyes but choose not to reply with her own evil smirk.

‘she didn’t have to see that sight of me’, kyuhyun thought. She looked back to siwon and said, ‘thank you for taking care of me all this time. Love and protect me even for a while. I really appreciate it and I will cherish all our memories together. Take a good care of yourself siwon. Goodbye.’ After saying that, she stand up and dashed out. Her tears were about to spill and she didn’t want anyone to see her in that kind of state especially siwon. She didn’t care about kibum though, she’s the reason kyuhyun had lost her one true love.

She drive her car to a place that she know who will give her comfort that she desperately need. Yewook’s household. Her two best friends should be at home now. After arriving at the Kim family apartment, she knocked on the door. She could hear a little commotion in the house, and smile a little after figure out that yesung’s turtle must be the cause of it.

The door open and revealed ryeowook in an apron, 'of course,' and she smile upon seeing kyu. But the smile vanished when she noticed that her best friend is in a vulnerable state and clearly looking like a sobbing mess. She pull kyuhyun into her house and since the kitchen is near to the entrance, she sit her in one of the chair in the kitchen. Ryeowook fetch a glass of water and quickly shouted at yesung’s, who is in the living room playing with his son, to tuck Seungri in bed. And yesung being the good husband he is, comply without asking any question.

Ryeowook wait until kyuhyun calm down and then starts to ask her. ‘what happen kyu? Where’s siwon by the way? Did something went wrong with you and him?’. So kyuhyun told her everything that has been happening, including kibum. After hearing the stories, ryeowook gasped. Kyuhyun didn’t notice yesung who is standing nearby, not until he went up to her and hug kyuhyun to comfort her.

‘I can’t believe siwon did that!’, he thought. After he hears what kyuhyun had told ryeowook, he immediately felt the need to confront the man. Why did siwon do such thing? ‘does leeteuk knows about this?’ he ask kyuhyun. He felt kyuhyun shake her head at his chest. He sigh, ‘if leeteuk knows about this, siwon wouldn’t be alive. That is of course if heechul decided not to kill him first.’

‘look kyuhyun, you have to tell your parents and leeteuk needs to know. He wouldn’t be happy if he hear it from other people. Siwon is a famous CEO, this news will come up on the front page.’ Ryeowook said to her.

‘I’ll tell them tonight. But you guys have to come with me too, I don’t want to face leeteuk’s wrath alone.’

Ryeowook and I look at each other and nod.

 

Flashback End

 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I glance at the clock and notice that it is almost 5 o'clock. I quickly get up and grab my towel to take a shower. After an hour, i'm ready with my red knee-length dress. I put on a little make up, and wore my black heels with a matching purse. After feeling satisfied, i grab my coat on the wardrobe and walk out of my room. When i reach downstairs, the house seems quiet. 'maybe umma and appa are already go'

I walk out of the house and starts my engine. I drive to my first destination for the night, zhou mi's cafe. After a few minutes drive, i arrives at his cafe which is located not too far from the hotel. I turn off the engine, walk toward the cafe. I open the door, and the smell of coffee greet me. I smile to myself, and make my way to the cashier. The girl behind the counter smile at me, although I could see that she is tired. I smile back and ask, ' excuse me, but can I meet the cafe owner. Zhou mi?'. She said, 'i'm sorry miss, but my boss are not here tonight. Maybe you can leave your name and phone number to me and i will tell him to call you back', she smile. 'aish!! he's not here.' I sigh. I look back at the girl and nod.

After leaving my name and phone number to her, i starts to walk out. But before I step out of the door, a voice stop me. I turn around and immediately freeze on the spot. I widen my eyes and couldn't belive what i see right now.

'Kyuhyun', the voice call me again and then he smile, 'it is you'

 


 

thank you for reading :D