Chapter 1

7 Years of Love

 

It's pass midnight, but New York still look lively with the bright and colourful light coming out from the street lamps. But still there's a living person drowning herself with the work that has been given to her.

 

It's no other than Cho Kyuhyun.

 

Her round brown eyes look very tired and her used-to-be-neatly-tied hair is kind of messy. But she still looks beautiful with her pale and flawless skin.

 

She glanced at her watch and notice it is already 12:30 midnight. Then her eyes catch a glimpse at a photo that is beautifully frame on the left side of her desk.

 

Slowly, she reach out and take the photo. She smile sadly at the photo on her hand.

 

The said photo was taken on her wedding day.

 

She was wearing her white wedding dress with her long brown hair neatly pull into a bun, light make up is covering her already perfect face and standing next to heris the man that she had come to love for almost 7 years.

 

The said man had his arm around her waist and he is wearing his wedding tuxedo that suits his muscular body perfectly. He is smiling widely at the camera and a pair of dimples can be seen on both sides of his cheek.

 

That day was the happiest day of her life. That was the day she is married to Choi Siwon, the most perfect man in her opinion.

 

'How is he now? Did she take a good care of him?' kyuhyun thought.

 

It's been almost 4 years since she last saw him. She miss him badly.

 

Kyuhyun's mind is travelling to what exactly happens 4 years ago. The day she lost all her hope and strength.

 

Flashback

 

'kyu, i don't think we should be together anymore. You might not know this, but i have been in a relationship with kibum for quite sometimes. I want to marry her.' siwon said while pleadingly looking at his wife.

 

Kyuhyun suddenly feel the world has stop spinning after hearing what siwon said.

 

'what?', kyuhyun want him to repeat again. Maybe she didn't hear him right.

 

'i want to marry kibum'. Nope. She heard him clearly. Siwon, her husband is asking her permission to marry kibum, his secretary.

 

That moment she can't control the tears that had made their way to her face. Kyuhyun had known for quite sometime that there is something suspicious about siwon and kibum's relationship. But she shrugged it off, wanted to trust her husband. Believing that siwon loves her. Only her.

 

Oh bow how wrong she is.

 

Kyuhyun wanted to protest. Force siwon to stay withe her because she's his wife. She has the right.

 

But looking at siwon pleading face, she can't help but feeling selfish.

 

'he loves her', that's what came to kyuhyun mind. She sigh 'am i always this soft when it comes to him?'

 

Whatever happen, she knows she has to let him go. Siwon is a stubborn man. He get what he want.

 

But kyuhyun nees time to think carefully. This is about her marriage. It's not a small matter they dealing with.

 

'i need time think about it'. She said to siwon who have been looking at her intensely while she is dwelling with her own thoughts.

 

Siwon nod slowly.

 

'please kyu, i love her'. Siwon said while holding kyuhyun's hand.

 

Kyuhyun could only walk off to their bedroom and lock the door. She can't believe siwon had betrayed her. Betrayed her trust for him. Where is the man that promise to take care of her? Love her for who she is? And never get tired of her?

 

She cried silently behind the close door.

 

Flashback end

 

The now-successful video game designer is snap back to reality when she heard her phone ringing. She quickly grab her phone and a name is flashing brightly on the screen.

 

Changmin :)

 

 


 

So how is the first chapter? Is it good?

Thank you for reading :)