Chapter 3

7 Years of Love

 

 

It’s been exactly 1 month since he receives the wedding invitation and now Changmin find himself on a plane, back to Seoul. Kyuhyun, who is sitting beside him, is enjoying her cheese cake and didn’t even bother to invite him.

 

After they found out that leeteuk and heechul are getting married, they both have met to confirm the date to fly back to Seoul and kyuhyun had suggested taking a leave for 3 months. Changmin agreed. It’s been a long time since he last met their friends – yesung and ryeowook with their kids – and he miss Mr and Mrs Park. Changmin’s parent has already been inform of the wedding and they promise to help the Park family.

 

They have another 4 hours remaining before they arrive at Incheon International Airport. Changmin have no idea who will fetch them but according to kyu, their fathers will since the mothers will be busy preparing for the wedding and they will meet them later.

 

‘Min’ a soft voice could be heard on changmin’s left side. ‘When are we going to arrive?’ kyuhyun whine.

 

‘According to my calculation, another 4 hours’, he smile.

 

‘What?! Oh god’

 

‘Just sleep and we will be there before you know it.’  Kyuhyun nod and start to make herself comfortable on her chair.

 

Watching his best friend sleeping, Changmin is starting to get sleepy too. A few minutes later, he is ready to drift off to dreamland.

 

4 hours later

 

Kyuhyun woke up to the voice of a stewardess and find herself face to face with a smiling girl that looks like in her early 20’s. She tells Kyuhyun that the plane is ready to touch down.

 

Kyuhyun rub her eyes and try to wake the food monster beside her. After several attempt, Changmin finally wake up.

 

‘What is it?’ he asks.

 

‘We’re here! now wake up’,  kyuhyun reply excitedly.

 

Incheon International Airport, arrival area.

 

A man in his late 20’s is making his way out off the airport. He’s just arrive from Dubai and all he want is to rest in his comfortable king size bed. He is on his way to his car, where his driver is waiting, when suddenly a familiar face is walking past him.

 

‘He looks like … no it can’t be’, he thought.

 

He decide to shrugged it off and continue to walk to his car. He is being greeted by Lee Hyukjae, his driver, when he arrives.

 

‘Good evening, sir. How’s your trip to Dubai?’

 

‘Good evening hyukjae. Hmm nothing special’, he reply.

 

His driver nod and open the door to his boss. On his car, Choi Siwon can’t help but to think of the man he just saw.

 

Back at the airport, arrival area.

 

‘where are they?’. Kyuhyun and changmin has arrive 10 minutes ago, and they still couldn’t find their fathers.

 

‘kyuhyun!’

 

‘changmin!’

 

Suddenly the two best friends hear their names being call. They turn around and could see their beloved father is running toward them.

 

‘appa!’

 

‘dad!’

 

Kyuhyun run and hug his step father. ‘I miss you appa. It’s been a long time. Where’s teukie oppa?’

 

‘I miss you too kyun-ah. Your brother is at his office. You will meet him at dinner tonight with the Shim family’

 

Upon hearing the Shim family name, kyuhyun turn around to greet Mr Shim, who is still hugging changmin.

 

‘yoochun-ah, you can stop hugging your son now or you’re going to choke him to death. We still need him for the wedding preparation’, kyuhyun’s father, Park Yunho said teasingly.

 

The man, Shim Yoochun turn around to glare at his friend but yunho didn’t even flinch. He get that a lot from his wife anyway.

 

‘yoochun appa’, kyuhyun walk to Mr Shim and hug the old man. Kyuhyun and changmin’s parent are close friend so when both families had their childs, they decided to adopted each other childrens. Kyuhyun will address the Shim family : Junsu umma and yoochun appa – and changmin will address the Park family : Jae umma and yunho appa

 

‘you grow up in to a fine woman kyun-ah.’ Mr Shim praise his ‘daughter’.

 

‘thank you’, kyuhyun laugh shyly.

 

As they were talking, changmin walk to Mr Park and greet his ‘father’. ‘yunho appa I miss you so much. How’s Jae umma?’

 

‘She’s great and couldn’t wait to meet you guys. Now come on, we didn’t want to make the ladies waiting so long. There’s also someone who you guys would love to see.’ Yunho said while dragging changmin with him.

 

‘come on appa, kyu!’ changmin shout back to his father and kyuhyun.

 

Together, the four of them walk out off the airport with wide smiles decorating their faces.

 

The Choi Mansion

 

Choi Siwon has arrived at his mansion an hour ago. He is dead tired but he couldn’t sleep. His house seems to be so quiet. Besides him, only the maids, gardener and his driver occupies this large mansion. Although the mansion have more than 10 people in it, siwon still feels lonely. Sure he has hyukjae to talk with, but he needs someone who could understand him and who will offer comfort when he needs it.

 

He needs her.

 

Long ago, the mansion used to fill with laughter of a beautiful woman. The said woman is the mistress of the Choi mansion. She is Choi Kyuhyun, Choi Siwon’s loving wife. Although she is married to a CEO of a large company, she is still a humble woman and respects everyone in the mansion. She always cook for her husband even though they have a maid to do the job.

 

But of course siwon has to ruined the perfection of his life. Because of his horrible mistake, he let her go and now, he’s living a life full of regret. After he finally came back to his senses, it is too late and Siwon tried to find her in every possible places but she is nowhere to be found. Siwon had giving up and could only pray, that one day they would meet again and when that day comes, he will make sure she is going to stay by his side permanently this time. He will apologize and beg her to forgive him.

 

Now siwon is looking at a long silver locket that used to belong to kyuhyun. Siwon still remember how much kyuhyun adores the locket. He give it to her on their first night together as a married couple. Kyuhyun always wears it and never take it off.

 

‘where are you kyu? Please come back sweetheart. I miss you so much, I’m so sorry.’ Siwon cry silently. This is how his life have been like for the past few years. At the morning, he will go to work as usual and when night comes, he will cries to himself until he fall asleep.

 

The Cho family house

 

Park Jungsoo can't wait to meet his little sister. He hasn't meet her for a long time and he miss his kyunnie. When he open the door to his house, he's being greeted by a person with a beautiful smile. Cho Kyuhyun, his sister.

 

Leeteuk p.o.v

 

'kyuhyun! i miss you', i said as i wrap my arm around her waist. 'oh how i miss her'

 

'leeteuk oppa, i can't believe you're finally geting married', she kiss my cheek while smiling at me.

 

'well i don't want to be alone for the rest of my life. Oh hi changmin, how are you buddy?'. i let go of kyu to hug changmin.

 

'i'm fine hyung. You look good.'

 

'haha thank you'. i said while wraping my arm around kyu again and she rest her head on my shoulder. 'well we look like a loving couple aren't we?'

 

We continue our chat on the dining room and it is almost 1 am when we finally said our goodbye to the Shim.

 


 

honestly i'm not really satisfied with this chapter. comment and tell me what you think.

thank you for reading!