How's it going?

Just Not My Style

RING~RING~

"Hello?" Jiyeon said in a sleepy voice."Jiyeon it's your manager and it looks like you have a full shedule today so hurry and come to my office!!"

Jiyeon woke up and grabbed her phone and played her morning playlist."Nothing like listening to music starts my day!"

~RUM PUM PUM PUM~ 

"Hello manager so what's in store for today?" Jiyeon asks."Well today you have to go to a studio so the record producers can hear how you sound and then Dance practice"

"What singing and dancing!?"Jiyeon looked at her phone it was 8am "Well what ever happens, happens Jiyeon Haiting!!"


"You sound good!"The record producer gave a thumbs up."Oh thank you so what does this mean?"

"Well if we work on it  a bit you should be able to do a live brodcast"

"Live brodcast !?" Someone enters the room."Oh annyeonghasaeyo producer-nim I'm here for recording!!" 

It was Daehyun from B.A.P "Oh Jiyeon-ssi you are a singer too???"He asked her. "Oh I guess I am now "She smiled.

"That's cool it won't be long until I finish recording do you want to have lunch?"Jiyeon took out her phone and called her manager "Is it okay if i grab lunch with a friend before dance practice?"

"My manager said that I can so I'll just work over there and wait for you if thats okay?"Jiyeon said."Great!"Daehyun said smiling.

"Done!" Jiyeon stood up"Let's go!!" both smiled and walked to the nearest coffee shop."Can I have a Iced Americano, thanks" Jiyeon went up to order Daehyun was sitting enjoying his coffee and he kept looking at Jiyeon and took his phone and took a picture.

"So how is it going?"Daehyun asked Jiyeon."There's a whole lot going on I have work and then I have practice everyday hopefully I can keep up with everything"Jiyeon drank her Americano.

"What abou you?" Jiyeon looked up."Well B.A.P is gearing up  A comeback very very soon so for me it's practice practice and eat hahaha" Daehyun laughed.


"Oh Myungsoo-ah go get me an Iced Americano from That coffee shop down the street !!!"

"Yah do I look like your servant Lee- Sungyeol aish Everytime why don't you use the maknae!"

L walked down the street and arrived at the coffee shop before entering he saw Jiyeon talking and laughing to a guy.

"What is this Park Jiyeon, magazine editor on a date?"L took out his phone and texted her ~What are you doing right now? Can you get me some coffee?~ 

PING~ Jiyeon texted back~ I'm not telling you and NO I will not get you coffee who do I look like to you!!!!~

L rolled his eyes "whatever you mean nothing to me anyways have fun with your so called"friend" He walked away and bought the americano somewhere  else. He didn't want to meet Jiyeon and make it seem like he was stalking her or anything the last thing a guy idol wants is a scandal to deal with.


"Thanks Daehyun for Lunch I have to go now I have dance practice!!!"Jiyeon waved goodbye.

Daehyun took out his phone and typed~Thanks for having lunch with me It was fun hopefully we can meet again ~

~Practice hard Daehyun-ssi I am anticipating a REALLY good Comeback so I can interview you guys again:)~ Jiyeon smiled.

"What is this? L and then Daehyun kekeke Two idols oh wow what is going on Park Jiyeon Pull it together!!"

This chapter isn't too shaby at least I hope so:) L is coming in only who knows what will he say to her next. Thanks for reading subscribe an comment below Thank you!!!