Here's my number

Just Not My Style

The photoshoot was finally over."Thank you everyone worked hard today!"Jiyeon bowed and said it continuously.Jiyeon was smiling to herself while walking towards the makeup area where her stuff was.

"Jiyeon right?"L asked.

"Yes it's Jiyeon"Jiyeon said trying to avoid him."You worked hard today and it seems we have been seeing eachother too much lately"L went closer to Jiyeon.

"Is that so? I have only seen you about a two times including today and what's your point?"Jiyeon stuffed her makeup bag into her handbag.

"Infinite is currently promoting Man In Love and so I want to give you my number just incase the editor of Kidol wants me for some interview sometime later on this year"L was talking and took her phone that she had in her hand.

"Give me back my phone!"Jiyeon was reaching for her phone."Wait I'm puttting my number in"L smirked."Here you go Jiyeon-ssi!"He just walked away without saying anything.

"What is up with this guy why did he all of a sudden give his number it's like we see eachother all the time I certainly don't have time for a guy like him"Jiyeon was mumbling to herself while walking to her car.

Next day at work.."Unnie!Unnie!"Jinny ran up to Jiyeon."Bwo what is it?"Jiyeon looked a little worried."I heard you were at a photoshoot yesterday for HotHallyu why didn't you tell us?"Jinny whined.

"I don't know I didn't even know what was happening I just got a call and they said they wanted me as their cover There wasn't enough time to tell you guys I'm sorry"Jiyeon went to her office.She opened up her laptop and checked her email."Oh an email from Hothallyu!"

~Jiyeon-ssi thank you oh so much for being the cover of this months issue really!Here are the pictures you took yesterday they turned out really nice. we think you are going to become bigger than you already are Jiyeon-ssi don't say we didn't tell you ~ sincerlly HoTHallyu 

"Oh the pictures turned out really nice I can't believe that girl is me!"Jiyeon scrolled down the email" L-ssi didn't do so bad either these pictures seemed like we were actually on a date haha too bad that will never happen"Jiyeon smiled at the sight of seeing her being the cover of a magazine after working for one for a couple of years.

Someone knocked on the door.*Knock*Knock*

"Oh chief-nim please come in"Jiyeon went up to the door and opened it for her boss.

"What is it cheif-nim?Did I do something wrong?"Jiyeon asked.

"Ani you didn't do anything wrong, I wanted to tell you that I have been recieving alot of emails about how you are becoming well known in the industry and I have thought about it and I want you to except the jobs outside of the magazine because I think that you are really good at what you do and will be able to do outsie jobs"

"Really Cheif-nim?I think working as editor is enough I like working here alot But if you think I'm capable of doing it Why not"Jiyeon smiled.

~Ping!~

"Oh a text from who?"Jiyeon picked up her phone.~Gominam L~"FlowerBoy L?"Jiyeon was confused.

~Jiyeon-ssi I saw the pictures from the other day and You looked like a pro I have to say Anyways that's all text back if you want but you don't have too~

"This guy is really something ah jinja"Jiyeon rolled her eyes she typing into her phone~I never thought you would text me first anyways didn't you give me your number for Business purposes?~

"This girl is really something is she playing hard to get Ha I'm absolutely Impressed"L said sarcasticly.~I just thought someone should tell you how you did just incase you wanted some feedback from a sunbae like me~

"Sunbae? what since when ?"Jiyeon asked herself.~Whatever I don't even know when you became my sunbae~

~Since yesterday I became your sunbae you are now becoming very popular among the industry don't you know your basiclly a celebrity now, but if you don't believe me than whataever-_-~

~Anyways see you at the convenience store I assume you will be working hard today kekekekeke~

"Celebrity What Is he talking about"Jiyeon shook her head and began to work on her laptop.