Scandal umm NO

Just Not My Style

~unnie have you heard B.A.P new song!!!! It's sooo good Daehyun-ssi sounds amazing it's just perfect~Jinny

"Who is texting me its too early!!"Jiyeon reached out for her phone and rubbed her eyes. Her shedule has been pretty tight lately,

She was put on a diet by her manager so with that in mind she got up and went to the gym.

Of corse she had to go to the gym where all the celebrities went.She went to the treadmill and put her earphones in.

~WE HURRICANE!!~she was jamming to the song an looked over she saw Daehyun he flashed a smile and started running.

~Cause Your my DESTINY ooooo~ she looked over and saw L and woohyun. L looked and smirked and woohyun wave to her.

She was shocked."This is weird I play their song and they just appear What if I play the ost to "I Hear your voice" will Lee Jong-suk appear!!" She was thinking this all in her head. With a curious mind she played the ost and looked to see if anybody appeared and nope theyre wasn't.

"Jiyeon-ssi!!" Daehyun waved his hand."Oh Daehyun-ssi what brings you hear I didn't see you there!!" Jiyeon smiled and glanced at L who was acting like he didn't care."Oh daehyun-ssi wanna grab some lunch after??"

"Sure that sounds great!!" He replied. L was looking at her but when she glanced he pretended to not pay attention.She walked to the bathroom she suddenly bumped into somone"Yahh watch where your going!"It was L of corse the only guy who talks to her like that.

"who do you think your yelling at L-ssi it was an aciedent calm down!!"Jiyeon smirked at him and walked away.Until L grabbed her by wrist and pulled her closer to where their faces were barely touching "Don't think Im gonna let you go easily Park Jiyeon you may think your all perfect but don't play around with idols heart!!"

"It's a scandal waiting to happen"L whispered to her. "I know im a magazine editor I know And the only scandal im gonna get in is with you if you don't let me go"She said and was released by his grip, upset she walked away.


"Jiyeon are you ready??" Daehyun smiled."Ready!!"Jiyeon smiled and grabbed her stuff. 

"Daehyun I heard your new song Hurricane and Badman !! who knew you are an amazing singer, you definitely have to teach me your skills!"She smiled.

"Jiyeon-ssi I know it's not something to ask but I wanted to know since I saw you talking to L are you two dating Don't worry I won't cause a scandal?"

"Oh me and L-ssi were not dating were just work friends that's all, he isn't my ideal type anyways"She smirked.

"Then what's your ideal type?"Daehyun got closer his hand touched hers.

"Is it me?" He joked. she was frozen and spaced out ."Hmm I won't tell you unless you tell me!"