Let's get started

Just Not My Style

Annyeonghasaeyo Park Jiyeon imnida I'm very excited to be representing Our Magazine Kidol,please give us lots of love and support!!!.Jiyeon was typing into her macbook on the top  of the magazine's website.

"Jiyeon-ssi"

"Oh neh chief -nim what is it?"Jiyeon asked her boss."I need you to check which idol groups are avalible to be the cover of this months issue we need a interview on pg.9 and pictures for the front and cover story."

"Neh I will get right to it kamsamnida!!"Jiyeon said cheerfully."Everyone I need help, I need Susan to find a photographer and stylist to can deal with a spring concept since it's going to be our April issue its now the 2nd to last week of March we can not take long"Jiyeon said.

"I need Jinny to be in charge of finding makeup and hair. It should be a guy group that shows different charms and can pull off a nice fresh concept and will you guys help me find a group currently promoting HWAITING!!"

"Yah what are you guys doing we have to practice!"Sunngyu complained

"Hyung let's finish we're tired and hungry we can't take it anymore"Woohyun said to sunggyu.

"Aigoo these kids, araso lets do the dance once more than go back to the dorm"Sunggyu turning on the music.

They were back in the dorm.

"Sungyeol and L go to the convenience store to go buy some snacks,I'm Hungry"Woohyun said.

"AHH wae ,Why can't you go yourself !!"Sungyeol replied.

"Just go!! Sunggyu said."Let's just go"L said.

Jiyeon was still working on the layout of the magazine."What time is it? It's already 10pm I need to go home !!!jiyeon quickly packed her stuff. On the way home she decided to stop by the convenience store for some snacks."

"What snacks should we get for the members?"Sungyeol mumbling."Just get whatever they will eat anything if they are hungry"L said.

"Why am I so hungry ohh what should I get ?"Jiyeon talking to herself. Sungyeol and L were paying for their snacks,Jiyeon got a text.

~Unnie I got some information for the magazine....~

Jiyeon was walking toward the front while reading something on her phone.L turned around when

"Ouch!"Jiyeon said to herself quietly."I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention"she immediately apoligized.

"Well next time you should watch where your walking"L said to Jiyeon coldly.Sungyeol and L walked out and so did Jiyeon.L mumbled to himself "girls no and days are just so..Not my style" Jiyeon heard "Oh By the way it was an acciendent Don't  think I did it on purpose goodnight."Jiyeon said and smirked then walked to her car.

Jiyeon recived a video call from her co-workers.

"Unnie I found a photographer and a stylist!!"Susan said.

"I found hair and Makeup!"Jinny said."Oh I was watching M countdown today and the groups I found interesting were 2am,B.A.P and Infinite who just had their comback.Infinite have comeback track that really suits spring you should listen to their song it's definitely a song all girls are crazy about!"

"INFINITE? Give me their manger's number that's perfect exactly what we were looking for "Jiyeon gave her co-workers a smile and a thumbs up.