A day with the girls

Just Not My Style

"Hey it's late we should go now!!!"Jiyeon went up to L.

"Isn't nice out here?!"L looked up at the sky.

"It's beautiful,but I have to get home it's late"

"What if I won't take you home?"L laughed."Then I will.."Before she could finish she took the keys out of his hands and ran towards the parking lot.

"Yahhhhh!!!! Come back here!"L shouted."No way come and catch me first hahahaha"Jiyeon waved the keys around.

"This girl does she think L infinite is going to run after a girl huh!She is so childish"HONKKKK~

"Get in and this time I'm driving after all this is my car"Jiyeon opened the window and L walked and got in.Jiyeon was driving"Where do I drop you off?"L didn't answer her."Ahh I know!"Jiyeon drove then parked the car" Here I'm dropping you off ,L-ssi"he was just staring out the window"L-ssi,L L L L~ hello!"Jiyeon waved her hand in front of his face.He snaped out of his moment and took her hand down from his face.

He got out of the car and walked away Jiyeon then got a text
~Ohh by the way your driving wasn't that bad kekeke Don't call me L-ssi it's too formal I hoped you enjoyed tonight~Jiyeon read it and looked at him walking away and smirked.

"Ahh jinja this guy!?she blushed a little"Yah Park Jiyeon Snap out of it!"

The next day.....

~RING~RING~

"Yobosaeyo?"Jiyeon answered her phone"Yahh Jiyeon-ie Luna told me about hanging out where are you!?It was IU.

"Ji-eun-ah I'm getting ready okay I'll see you in a bit"Jiyeon quickly hung up her phone.


"Where's Jiyeon Unnie?Suzy and Krystal asked.

"She's on her way,why don't we order some drinks first!"Luna said picking up her menu.

"Heyyy you guys sorry for being late I woke up a little late"Jiyeon sat down next to Luna.

"What have you guys been up to!? Isn't everyone busy?"Jiyeon asked the idols.

"Yah why do you always ask ?We are busy but we wanted to spend time with the uprising celeb of ours"IU picked up a magazine.

"Omo it's Jiyeon!!!"Luna said."Bwo? what is it?"Jiyeon aked out of confusion.

"Your the cover model for this magazine!!!"IU showed her."Wait,unnie don't you work for Kidol?But why are you on this magazine?"Suzy asked Jiyeon.

"They read my cover story on Infinite and saw a picture and they called me and asked me to be their cover"Jiyeon ordered her drink while telling suzy.

"Wait Is That L from INFINITE?!!!!!"Luna smiled."Oh waeyo?"Jiyeon showed no emotion."What do you mean"waeyo"Luna was imitating her.

"It's L from Infinite one of the most prince-like idol how could you not be like so cool about it?"

"It was just a covershoot you have to act professional you know I can't be like other girls all"OMG IS that L from INFINITE AHHHHH!!! someone help me I might just faint"Plus he is way too cold to be and idol how to girls like him?"Jiyeon took out her phone.

~Jiyeon What's up!It's Jinny I saw your cover unnie you looked gorgeous and plus you had pictures with L from infinite Unnie I'm jealous hehe~

-Don't be it was just a photoshoot try to stay cool afterall you know a whole bunch of idols hehe see you tomorrow!!~

"Jiyeon unnie let's go shopping!!!!"Krystal said."Oh okay we should all of us I was thinking about buying somethings!"Jiyeon said everyone got up and went into Jiyeon's car.

~DING~DING~

~FLOWERBOY L~

~Jiyeon you better not cause a scandal!!! I'm watching you carefully don't ruin my Image!!!~Jiyeon read the text and text back

-Bwo!? me ruin your image I think that you might be the the one ruining my image and I will try soso hard not to cause any trouble-__-

"Ohhh Luna-unnie look at this it's so pretty"Krystal showed Luna a charm bracelat with Korean letters that spelled "beautiful"

"Oh suzy-ah look at this!!"Jiyeon picked up a phonecase that said "Be Mine I love you okay?"."Isn't this nice?"Jiyeon put it in her basket."You know unnie It would be really cute if a cool namja sang it too you keke"Suzy said "It would but I don't think there will be a guy cool and cute enough to sing a song and play the guitar for me hehehe"Jiyeon joked.

~Ring~Ring~

"Neh yobosaeyo?"Jiyeon answered.

"Oh Jiyeon! what are you doing?"It was L."I'm shopping with my chingus WAE?"Jiyeon asked.

"I just finished schedule!"L said."Andd......"Jiyeon was talking to him when she saw his face infront of the store she was at."well I guess OH um you know what nevermind I have to go"L quickly hung up.Jiyeon looked at the stand and smirked"This guy is so weird"she giggled.

"Jiyeon-ah who was that!?"Luna asked."Oh it was just a friend from work"Jiyeon quickly put her phone away and started walking towards the cashier.

"You guys there's something strange about Jiyeon unnie it's weird usually shes more girly and talkative"Krystal was looking at Jiyeon who couldn't hear them.

"I was thinking the same usually she's always asking us about the latest gossip from work but today she didn't"Suzy was saying."We have to find out what's going on"Luna and IU said at the same time.