Hello! yes?

Just Not My Style

Unnie I got Infinite Manager's number~

"Ahh this girl I am so lucky to have a co-worker like her!"Jiyeon called the number.

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Neh,annyeonghaeyo Park Jiyeon Imnida I'm am from Kidol magazine and we were wondering if?"Jiyeon said.

"Oh this Is Infinite's Manager!"A guy speaking.

"Yes we were wondering if Infinite can be the cover of next months issue if their shedule isn't full"Jiyeon said.

"Ahh the boys are avaliable not tomorrow but the day after that so Thursday!"Their manager said.

"Oh Thursday that's fine we are located in seoul we have everything ready they just need to come as Infinite ,Kamsamnida!"Jiyeon hung up.

"Yes!"Jiyeon said excited.

"Today is the day I have to make sure everything is ready and done perfectly!"Jiyeon said to herself while driving.

"Hyung where are we going?"Dongwoo asked.

"You guys are going to a photoshoot for Kidol magazine I thought you already knew that I sent you a text"Their manager said.

"Oh Kidol?"Woohyun said confused.

"It's a really popular magizine that many people read espically Idols!"Sungjong said.

"Ahhh okay I got it !"Dongwoo said.

Infinite arrived at the office."Annyeonghasaeyo please follow me into the studio"A assisstant said.They sat and waited the boys had no makeup on.

"Let's play rock-papers-scissors to see who will do makeup first !"Sungyeol said."Yeah I will totally win!"Sunggyu said laughing.The person who won was Hoya,then sungjong,woohyun,L,sungyeol, dongwoo,Last was Sunngyu.All the members told him he wasn't going to win but he didn't care.They were all done when Jiyeon walked in.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Park Jiyeon Imnida welcome to Kidol magazine I am the editor of this magizine and the person who is in charge of everything"Jiyeon walked in and bowed to Infinite and Infinite also bowed.

"Wah Hyung she's pretty!"Woohyun said to Sunggyu.'Yah focus we are here for work!"Sunggyu hit woohyun's arm. 

"We should start with solo pictures of each member then move on to group pictures and then the interview"Jiyeon talked to her co-workers.While they took pictures Jiyeon went to get her makeup and hair done for the interview.Woohyun was up next when Jiyeon finished.

"So how many more members do we have left to go?"Jiyeon asked."About 4 more Jiyeon-ssi!"The photographer said."Okay In that case I'll put some music on!"Jiyeon walked towards the sound system.They were done taking pictures now It was time for the interview.


"Okay let's get started!"Jiyeon said"Please answer away don't hold anything back we want to know everything about this comeback!"Jiyeon said.

Q:So this is your first time coming to Kidol Magazine before the photoshoot is there anything you wanted to know,or already knew?

Sunggyu A:Well we didn't really know much we just knew that Kidol is a very popular magazine that even Idols read and we were excited to be this months cover.

Q:In the past we heard songs about losing a love, wanting love or wanting a girl, but you guys are back with a more softer song please explain.

Woohyun A:Well since we are always promoting with the same type of 80's beat songs we as a group have been away for 8 months and wanted to come back with a song that is definitely different  that will show a different side to us.

Q:The song is about when a man is in love right?So what will you do if you were to be in love?

Sunggyu:I would serenade her with a romantic song like our song "Be Mine"It really makes the girl's heart melt.

Dongwoo:I would probably go shopping with her,to the amusmemt park where ever she wants.

Woohyun:I would sing to her and take her to places that will make her happy because when the girl I love is happy than I would be too.When he said this the members made faces and Jiyeon giggled.

Hoya:I would take really good care of her and make sure that he loves me for who I am.

Sungyeol said:I would take her to namsan tower.

L was speaking"I would take care of her 24/7 I would become overly attached and overly protective"Jiyeon was looking at him while he was talking she couldn't remember where she saw his face before but he definitely looked fimiliar.Because she thought that there wasn't enough time he aksed one more question.

"So With that being said what is you ideal types are there any female celebrities that you admire?"Jiyeon writing down their answers.

 

Sorry this chapter is a little boring I wanted to update with another chapter with not enough time so it's not my best but I will try to add more to another chapter to make it a little more interesting~