Where are we going

Just Not My Style

Jiyeon was working all day. "Have I been on my Laptop all day?"Jiyeon looked at the time "I should leave now and cook some dinner for once"Jiyeon headed out and drove to the convience store to buy some drinks.Jiyeon got out and looked at the drinks.

"Oo This drink looks good!I should buy the whole pack"Jiyeon payed for the drinks and went outside.

"Look it's Jiyeon haha I knew she was gonna be here I should mess with her,make her fall for me!"L looked through the glass window.

Jiyeon payed for the drinks and came outsie."AHHH!!!"Jiyeon screamed"Who are you?What do you want?"

"Shhhh!!!"L put is finger on his mouth."What are you doing are you CRAZY!!! you freaking scared me What do you want?"Jiyeon Was basiclly yelling.

"Would you just quiet down goodness your so loud "L was looking around."Give me your keys!"

"My Keys Why do you want my ke...."Jiyeon was saying until L pulled her into her car took her keys and drove.

"Where are we going?"Jiyeon looked at the car mirror.He didn't answer her he just drove.Jiyeon took out her phone and started texting Luna.

~Yah chingu are you busy?

-Ani I just finished Practice.

~Ah You must have worked really hard I miss hanging out are you busy tomorrow?

-ohh I don't think I have anything tomorrow let's go on a date you,me and IU

~Sounds like A plan Okay see you tomorrow.

"Get out" L parked the car. "So he takes my keys and tells me to get out of my own car I wouldn't say anything if he acted like a nice guy and open the door for me!"Jiyeon was mumbling to herself as she got out the car.

"Where are we?"Jiyeon asked."We are at the park obvisously, can't you see"L walked in front of Jiyeon.

"Why are we here?"

"Why are you asking so many questions obvisously If I drove you to the park and we came just us two What would you call this?"

"I don't know!"Jiyeon shouted,L just smirked and continued to walk."Just follow me"L said cooly.

"I guess I have too I don't really know this place"Jiyeon said quietly.

Jiyeons POV:

Is he suggusting that this id going to be a date?' What am I suppose to do.In a way I feel awkward but why do I have to it's not like I like that guy anyways.

He makes me so fustrated he won't tell me anything! What in the world is he planning to do?

You know what I'm A magazine editor I shouldn't stress about this kinda stuff, I just have to I guess go with it and whatever happens,Happens but once I find out what he is up too I'm not letting him go easily.

L POV:

She is so annoying,she asks so many questions

Is she that confused?Can't she see what I'm doing this won't be easy But it's fun to mess with her.

There is no way she will know that all I'm doing is fake.That girl is something.

*Grrrllllll*

"Was that your stomach are you hungry?"L was laughing."No it wasn't It was-ah...ah my Phone it's on vibrate"Jiyeon pretended to take out her phone.

"Kaja!I'm starving let's go eat some Samgyupsul this area has the best!"L grabed Jiyeon's arm."Mwo!Let me go I can walk on my own!"Jiyeon said trying to pull her arm.

"I said follow me so just do that okay!"L shouted.They entered the resturant and ordered their food. For about 20 mins they talked a little.

"So do you come here often?"Jiyeon asked to start the conversation.

"Ani not really I'm too busy with other stuff but when I have a day off or a small schedule than I come to hang around here The scenery Is nice."

"That's cool It's nice out here too bad I can't really see anything it's dark now"Jiyeon frowned.There food arrived.

"So how is everything going,you know with being super busy and stuff?"L asked her.

"Well I don't know I'm still working on it"Jiyeon stuffed a wrap in .L took out his phone and took a Picture of her. He took a couple of pictures of her, she didn't notice.

"Mwo what are you doing?"Jiyeon swallowed."Nothing just checking my phone I got a text."He was of course lying to hide what he was really doing.

"Thank you for the dinner I was hungry I had worked all day anyways the dinner was really good where are we going now?"Jiyeon walked beside L.

"Lets walk you might think that there's nothing here at night but you haven't seenn anything yet"He glanced at jiyeon ho was smiling.

"Omo this place is beautiful!!!"Jiyeon shouted cutely and took out her phone and started taking pictures.L was just standing in front of her looking at the sky.She was taking pictures of the beautiful place she saw L in the way she captured a picture and decided it was a keeper.

L had his phone out too he was orginally taking photos of the scenery because it's his hobby but he saw Jiyeon with an amazed look taking pictures and decided to take one of her.

They walked beside eachother when Jiyeon took out her phone again and said"Let's take a picture together! The Background is beautiful I want to keep it as a reminder that I was here"Jiyeon took a pictures with her posing and L not really.

L POV :

This girl is really something/

Angry,grumpy, confused and then jsut like that happy Is she crazy?

But at this angle she looks different almost as if she is pretty.

Jiyeon POV:

This palce is really nice and pretty I like it

Maybe he thinks I'm weird for asking to take picutes with him after acting the way I did towards him.

I don't feel awkward anymore At least I don't think I do.SMILE1...2....3! 

 

Sorry about the *grrrrll*part I didn't know what sound the stomach makes when someones hungry or at least how to explain the sound lol thanks for reading!!