Can you do me a favor?

Just Not My Style

"Nahh that's okay I don't wanna know what your type is its better off as a secret right ?" Jiyeon giggled.

"I guess it is better off that way, so i could get to know you better"daehyun said.

" Daehyun-ssi I want to ask you for a favor" Jiyeon looked at him."What is it Jiyeon?

"Can you help me out with some vocal lessons, I don't think I'm very good at it ?" Jiyeon said. "Sure! , I mean why not!" Daehyun smiled.

"Thanks so much Daehyun it means alot1" She smiled and so did he. "Should we get going? I have to go meet up with some friends" Jiyeon looked at her phone and waved goodbye to daehyun.

"Gosh, she's cute" Daehyun waved goodbye.

*PING*

Jiyeon what are you doing right now? Do you think I'm gonna let you talk and leave like that!-__-

She typed back to L. Whatever I'm doing it's not your business, why are you even texting me or is it that you miss me.

No I don't, meet me at the park!! L texted back.

"Aish this guy annoying!!!!!" Jiyeon walked faster back to her apartment.

" Should I go meet him at the park? or maybe I shouldn't what could he possible want to talk to me about?" Jiyeon her tv 


Jiyeon went to the park and met up with L. " What do you want to talk to me about? Jiyeon crossed her arms.

"Look If it wasn't important I wouldn't even ask you to come meet me" L smirked as always.

"Then tell me already!!!" 

"Okay so I wanted you to get us at spot on the magazine to promote infinite's new song"L said.

"Okay I will, not for you but for your fans I will and this time I'm not gonna be in charge of the photshoot or the interview I don't have time like before!"Jiyeon put down a memo in her phone.

"I'll contact my assisstent about it then I am going now" She waved him goodbye and he sat there.

"I thought this would work, this is so annoying those hyungs better thank me." L mumbled to himself as she watched her walk away.


*PING*Daehyun-ssi

Jiyeon when should we meet up I'm not too busy today!

~I was about to text you, should we meet up at the studio!?

Sounds good meet you there then!

Jiyeon went to the studio with sweats and no makeup on.

" Jiyeon you look pretty today" Daehyun smiled.

" Stop Lying" Jiyeon smiled." So what should we work on first!?" Jiyeon asked.

" Well to start it off let's listen to you sing!" Daehyun opened the recording room door for her.

He sat in front of her checking the sound system."Jiyeon sing a part of your favorite song, so that I can see what your octave is"

Jiyeon sang apart of Mad clowns feat Soyu stupid in love. He watched her carefully and smiled through the whole time.

"Daehyun-ssi! how was it? Was it bad?"Jiyeon asked. " Huh, Oh It was really good Jiyeon!" He went inside the recording booth to guide Jiyeon.

"Here let me help you I'll sing a part of Taeyang's I need a girl try to harmonize with me okay?"

As daehyun was singing Jiyeon stared and listened to his amazing voice and felt herself lost until he looked at her she didn't realize how close he was to her.

Their faces almost touched Jiyeon smiled and stepped back a little and started to sing. " Great session today Jiyeon!"

"Thanks to you Daehyun" Jiyeon smiled. Both walked together to the gym about a block away. " Daehyun thanks again for helping me I hope no one gets the wrong idea" she giggled.