Ice cream?

Just Not My Style

"We have to leave now unnie we have already called our managers so don't worry"Suzy said.

"See this is why you should be an idol so we could see eachother at music programs and oncerts"Luna pouted.

"You never know I'll work harder bye I'll text you guys when your not busy!!"Jiyeon took out her phone.

~L-oppa eodiyo!? how can you just call me say nothing and hang up?

-Bwo What's with The oppa~Do you like me!?

~Haha Your funny -__- Jiyeon texted.

She got in her car and drove off. She called L "Come outside!!" she had him on speaker phone. "Why I don't want to!!"L said.

"Just come out!!!" Jiyeon saw L and pulled up next to the sidewalk and honked*HONK* L jumped a little."Hurry get in!!!"Jiyeon still on the phone.

"Where are we going?"L asked." Should I tell you? Nahh I'll just let you find out" Jiyeon said giggling.

"Why are you taking me somewhere?"L asked yet again."When you called me You sounded tired so I just thought I would take you some where to get in soem fresh air!"Jiyeon came to a parking.

"We are here!!!! Hurry!!!"Jiyeon got out the car it took some time for him to get out of the car though.

"Bwo an Ice cream shop!? Why an ice-cream shop?L was mumbling to himself but Jiyeon overheard.

"Ice-cream cheers everyone up trust me this Shop is one of my favorite places to come to rewind and relax."Jiyeon smiled. L went to sit and took out his phone He started taking selcas of himself.

"Neh can I get two  iced Americano's and two Vanilla Ice creams, thank you!!!"Jiyeon stood waiting for her order.

"She's different why is that Is it her or is it me? What am I doing?"L was thinking to himself like if he had to he found himself taking pictures of her again.

"Here is one iced americano and one vanilla ice cream for the cold namja idol"Jiyeon sat down.

"Isn't it nice here it's nice and peaceful no one here cares who's an idol and who's not when I come here i don't have to worry so much about my image I can just be myself!"Jiyeon took out her phone.

"The  scenery is nice"L brought up "It really is definitly great for a photoshoot and why is it that your always talking about scenery or taking pictures? I thought you were an idol"Jiyeon said.

"An idol can talk about stuff like this It's sorta my hobby taking pictures of different places all over korea since I'm from seoul Its nice to come to different areas and see different setings!"L was talking while Jiyeon was enjoying her ice cream.

"Jiyeon look at the camera"L said. It took a while until she understood what he meant but she did what she was told and smiled for the camera."

"I forgot to ask you About the ~Oppa thing is it okay if I call you that Because I don't like saying L-ssi And I have an older brother so i'm used to it"Jiyeon asked.

"I understand I don't like speaking formal to people that are younger than me anyways"L answered.

"Well then okay L oppa an you send me that picture so I can see what I look like!!!"Jiyeon was waiting to recieve that picture.

They were finished talking and their ice creams and decided to leave the shop. L stepped outside first and when Jiyeon was about to walk about this girl pushed her on acciedent she was about to fall but L saw and rushed to catch her.

Jiyeon looked at him and he looked at her like they've never seen eachother before.She snapped back to reality"Omo!Eottoke?"Jiyeon quickly got up "I'm sorry!"she apologized to L.

"You are so clumsy do you know that I'm not always gonna be around to cath you when you fall"L smirked and then kept on walking.

I haven't been able to update due to school and so yea I hope this chapter is okay I'll try to update as much as possible thanks for reading and leave comments down below^^