who is he really?

Just Not My Style

Woohyun:My ideal type is all my fans Inspirits are my love!

Hoya:My ideal type is someone who is sweet, caring and loves to sing and dance or someone who is passionate about work.

"So I would be considered your ideal type!"Jiyeon said laughing."How about you?"Looking at L.

L:My ideal type is a girl who will listen to what I have to say and a girl with long wavy hair.Jiyeon looked really closely at him, then she thought about the other night at the convenience store."Ahh Now I remember it's that cold guy from the store,He is an idol What?how can I not know this!"Jiyeon thought in her head.

"Oh Jiyeon-ssi!"Infinite's manager said."We have another schedule in 30 minutes"

"Ah Neh we are almost finished"Jiyeon said."We want to take some more pictures of you guys with the magazine staff"Jiyeon was talking to infinite.Infinite stood in a line talking.

"Okay staff please take your places"The photographer said."Jiyeon-ssi stand in the middle between L and Hoya!"

"Neh!"Jiyeon went towards her spot ."1....2....3" *Click* one more 1,2..3 *click*.

"Kamsamnida!"Infinite thanked the staff and Jiyeon."Jiyeon-ssi!"Woohyun came up to Jiyeon.

"Here is are new album and poster that we signed specially for Kidol!"He handed her the gift."Thank you this is wonderful I will make sure you guys stay on our wall good luck with promotions!"Jiyeon thanked them and waited for them to leave the room.


"I need to know more about that L guy!"Jiyeon said "why is he like that his appearance is so cold.I'll have to call IU and Luna!"Jiyeon got out her phone.

"Jiyeon-ahh!!"Luna and IU shouted the 3 were video chatting."Hey guys are you busy I just finished an interview with Infinite"Jiyeon

"Oh What INFINITE? why didn't you tell us!"Luna said."I don't know I was really busy and didn't have time to call I need to know somethings about A member of Infinite"Jiyeon said.

"Who?"IU said."I think it's L what is it about him he looks serious all the time and doesn't say much"Jiyeon asked.

"Oh L-ssi I don't really know much,Isn't he handsome he is just mysterious I've seen him on music programs but never heard him say much"Luna was saying

"L-ssi He is the visual that's for sure and he is just like that it's his image I guess....Oh I have to go annyeonggg!!"IU hung up."Jiyeon-ah I have a schedule to attend bye bye!"

It's been 2 days since the photoshoot and April's issue has been published.

~Ring~Ring~

"Yobosaeyo?"Jiyeon said with an sleepy voice."Jiyeon-ssi?"A women was talking."Yes this is her,who is this?"Jiyeon sat up on her bed.

"Yes this is the editor for HotHallyu I thought the magazine that was just published for this month is very nice you did a nice job! we saw the picture of you and Infinite you were in between L and hoya right? We looked at it really closely and You are very pretty we want you on our cover! Although you are the editor of Kidol we won't hold it against you.We see you becoming well-known throughout the industry"

"Neh?Me?Park Jiyeon, this is an honor I'll do it when?"Jiyeon asked

"Noon today!"The women said."Noon?Okay I'll be there thank you so so much."Jiyeon got up made soem breakfast ate and got ready."Cheif-nim is it okay if I  be the cover of Hothallyu's April Issue?"

"Hothallyu magazine is not our competitor so I don't see why not!"said her boss.

"L!"Their manager called."You have a Photoshoot today at noon Hurry and get ready!"

"A photoshoot for what?"L asked half-asleep"Hothallyu!"The manager told him.


"Annyeonghaeyo Park Jiyeon Imnida please take care of me!"Jiyeon introduced herself

"Ahh Jiyeon-ssi we are happy that you are going to be our cover, so today's concept is Spring love/ cute couple.Since it's a couple concept we have an idol coming he is very handsome and someone you've seen before"The lady said.

"Someone that I seen before who?"Jiyeon was talking and thinking to herself when some guy walked in."Annyeonghasaeyo Infinite L imnida I will work hard today!"L bowed and walked towards makeup when he saw Jiyeon.

"Oh!"Jiyeon stood up and bowed "It's you, L right!"

"Yep the name's L"He said and just walked away from her."Okay let's see how this goes"Jiyeon thinking in her head.

"L and Jiyeon are you ready?"The photographer asked."Neh!"Both said at the same time."I need to guys to look straight at eachother...Okay smile...*Click*Now hold hands and look at eachother smile 1...2..3*click*

Jiyeon was thinking"He is very handsome just like Luna said I hadn't really noticed before he really looks like a prince.....Wait what are you doing right now!"Jiyeon blinked and came back to reality."Isn't this the girl from the store the other night ha I knew she was fimiliar she's also the editor of Kidol,that night she had smirked at me!Just look at her shes so not my type"L thought to himself and smirked."I will give her what she deserves haha."

"Jiyeon and L please come back to the set, now I want you to act as if you guys are on a cafe date drinking coffee talking and exchanging gifts or something"The photographer said.The two acted and faked a laugh or two.The last scene they were told to come close."L lean in closer to Jiyeon"He moved a little closer.

"CLOSER!"the photographer said L moved a little more closer the photographer went up to him push him to wear he was very close to Jiyeon"Now lean in for a kiss not a real one but just so I can get it at an angle"He leaned and Jiyeon closed her eyes

"He is too close to me this could cause problems,but he should deal with it since it is only just work I shouldn't care so much about him"Jiyeon thought."She's totally fallen for me hahaha let's see how this goes!"L backed off and smirked again.