all thanks to a faulty shower

Camp Gay

Sungmin woke up to a curious and childlike Eunhyuk poking his cheek, his head slightly tilted to his side and his lips shaped into a small ‘o’. It was one of those times that Sungmin actually thought Eunhyuk was cuter than him—which is saying something, because Sungmin was very aggressive when it came to his self-proclaimed title as the ‘Aegyo King’.

“Sungmin…why is your sleeping bag wet?”

Sungmin shot up, only then realizing that he was lying in a questionable wet surface. He looked down and much to his dismay, there was indeed a damp spot in the middle of his sleeping bag.

“Um…” He pretended to be engrossed in his glittery nails, because apparently it suddenly became very interesting to look at.

“Oh. My. God.” Eunhyuk’s face scrunched up. “I cannot believe you pissed in your sleep. For Christ’s sakes, you’re sixteen!”

“Oh, calm down, mother.” He rolled his eyes and decided to come clean. “I did not wet the bed. If you must know…it was something else.”

“What do you mean ‘something—oh my God!

“That’s right.”

“Wet dream?”

“I admit it.”

“About Kyuhyun?”

No, I had a very explicit and dream about you, Hyukkie.” Even the squirrels outside could sense Sungmin’s sarcasm. “It was fabulous. You topped and you just kept riding me over and over and over until I—”

Eunhyuk interrupted by making vomiting sounds. “Okay, I get it. God, you’re such a .”

“I see you’re wearing the apron I gave you for your birthday.” Said apron was lavender, printed with butterflies and laced on the bottom. Sungmin only bought it because he knew how much Eunhyuk would hate it. Eunhyuk was gay, definitely, but unfortunately for Sungmin, he still had a lot of manly traits left in him—which frankly, attracted him to him just a little bit.

“Only because my sister burned my other one while attempting to cook ramen.”

“She must be a pretty crappy cook then. Anyway, why do we have to make breakfast?” he pouted. Over the time, Eunhyuk has gotten used to Sungmin’s endless pouting; now whenever Sungmin pulls his puppy face on him, he would just grab whatever was closest to his reach (this time, it was a pillow) and hit him in the face with it, which would magically turn Sungmin’s puckered lips into a scowl.

He did the same thing to him this time, so Sungmin had taken to giving him, what Eunhyuk would call, ‘the deadly squint’. Sungmin would squint his eyes at him, mentally sending daggers through his brain and silently telling him ‘if you don’t stop doing that, I swear I’m gonna cut your balls off’.

“Don’t you remember the agreement we all came to yesterday?” Eunhyuk ignored the look (because he has been around Sungmin too much that he got used to that too) and knocked on Sungmin’s pretty head as if that would jog his memory. “Siwon and Donghae are in charge of lunch, we’re in charge of dinner and whoever wakes up first gets to cook breakfast, which right now is namely, us.”

“Oh, joy.” Sungmin rolled his eyes before following Eunhyuk out the tent, clad only in his fluffy nightgown and bunny slippers.

“What are you in the mood for today, Minnie?” Eunhyuk asked sweetly, as a subtle way of saying ‘sorry-I-hit-you-with-a-pillow-but-come-on-everyone-knows-you-can’t-stay-mad-at-me’.

“Honestly?”

“Of course.”

“Well, Hyukkie,” he smirked. “I have to say I’m in the mood for some Kyuhyun today.”

“Oh, shut up.” He rolled his eyes as he started gathering some wood for the fire. “Why don’t you make yourself useful and go take a hike or something?”

“Ouch,” Sungmin dramatically put his hand over his chest, exaggerating how offended he felt. “Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed today.”

“Yes, I woke up inches from your side, which was damp and frankly, disgusting.” He huffed. “And I do not appreciate the fact that you kept kicking me in your sleep.”

“You know what? I have half a mind to kick you in the nuts right now—”

“I see Mr. and Mrs. Gay are having a little spat this morning.” Heechul came out from his tent, hair disarray and skin as pale as a ghost. It was obvious that he hasn’t had time to perform his morning regime yet, which mostly composed of spending two hours on hair, then another hour on his face, then another hour just getting dressed. “Shut up, you two. You might wake Siwon up.”

Eunhyuk and Sungmin glanced at each other, the same thought running through their minds.

“You mean…Siwon’s in there?” Eunhyuk blinked. “With you?”

“How did you get him in bed?” Sungmin gaped.

“With a couple of cherry martinis and a drug.” He said sarcastically. “There was no space in his tent so he slept in mine. Nothing happened, mainly because he kept a Bible in between us the whole night.”

Sungmin covered his mouth, trying to suppress his laughter, but tiny giggles still came out. “I feel so bad for you.”

“Hey, at least I’m getting close. Kyuhyun won’t even give you a second glance.” Heechul hissed.

“Oh, is that a challenge I’m hearing?” Sungmin cupped his ear, trying to provoke the counselor.

“If it is, then there must be something terribly wrong with your hearing.” Eunhyuk quipped, earning another one of Sungmin’s ‘deadly squints’.

“You know what, just for that, I’m not gonna talk to you anymore.” He said, grabbing his bag of body and facial care products from the tent. “Yeah, maybe then you’ll realize how much you’ll miss me. I’m going to take a long, hot shower while you can cook breakfast all by yourself.”

As he stormed off to look for the public shower Heechul had mentioned was somewhere nearby, Eunhyuk rolled his eyes, knowing Sungmin’s tantrums never lasted. Heechul put his hand on Eunhyuk’s shoulder and whispered, “Make sure to put some poison in his food. Or at least crush a pill or something.”

“I’m way ahead of you.” He sighed as he lit a match and threw it on the firewood. “Don’t worry, he’ll be back soo—”

“Hyukkie,” a whimper came from behind them. They turned around and saw Sungmin with eyes as frightened as a lost little puppy. “The woods are big. I’m scared.”

Eunhyuk sighed once again before leaving Heechul to take care of the fire, while he went to take care of Sungmin.


“What do you think about the gay dude?” Donghae mused as he lay in his sleeping bag, his hands behind his neck and his favorite Nemo plush toy sitting on his stomach.

“Which one?” Kyuhyun frowned. “There are three of them, unfortunately. I would’ve been able to handle just one, but three? For crying out loud.”

Donghae shifted in his position uncomfortably. “I was thinking about…you know…the cute one.”

He arched one eyebrow suspiciously. “And that would be?”

“Eunhyuk.” He said. “Why, who were you thinking about?”

“No one,” he turned away, flustered. “I wasn’t thinking of anyone.”

“Well, don’t you think he’s handsome? Eunhyuk, I mean.” Donghae asked.

“He looks like a monkey to me.”

“Monkeys can be handsome.”

“Name one that is.”

“…Eunhyuk.”

“Why are we even having this conversation?”

“Well,” he started playing with his blanket to avoid Kyuhyun’s gaze. “I figured that if we’re gonna be with the gay guys the whole summer, we might as well get to know them.”

“Forget it,” Kyuhyun dismissed immediately. “They live in a different world. In their world, they prance around in skirts and high heels. In our world, we play football.”

“Well…who says football players can’t wear skirts?” he asked, only just realizing how stupid it sounded after he had said it.

“You want to play football in a skirt?”

“No!” Donghae turned red immediately. “I meant…this world is just so unfair to gay people and football…and gay people who want to play football! And football players who want to be gay...”

Kyuhyun looked beyond confused. “Are you trying to tell me you’re gay?”

“No, of course not! Why would you even think that?” He chuckled nervously. “I’m just…trying to think like a gay guy to understand how hard it is for them to live in a prejudiced world. You know what I’m saying?”

“…Do you know what you’re saying?”

“Kyuhyun, if you don’t know what I’m talking about here, then we can’t have this conversation.”

“Well, I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Then we can’t have this conversation.”

“Good,” he said. “Because you’re giving me a giant headache.”

“I think I need to go shave or something. Anything to make me feel manly right now.” He cleared his throat. “Let’s just pretend this conversation never happened. Deal?”

“Deal. And, Donghae?”

“Yeah?”

“Never have sugar again before going to sleep. Ever.”


“Rise and shine, my handsome prince.”

Even while half-asleep, Siwon cringed at the term of endearment. He tried to prop himself up with his elbows, only to slip on his silk sheets and come crashing down on his sleeping bag once again. Heechul giggled at the scene.

Once Siwon had finally managed to sit up, he rubbed his eyes (which proved to no effect, as his vision was still blurry) and believed he was seeing a quite attractive woman, with bright red hair in pigtails, wearing a pink tank top and a pair of ripped short shorts. Deciding he was merely seeing things, he slapped his cheeks to wake himself up and looked again, only to see that the woman was still there.

“Like what you see?” he purred.

Siwon’s eyes widened upon recognizing the voice. Bewildered, he backed away until he felt the wall of the tent against his back. He looked the supposed woman up and down, and couldn’t help but stare at her long, smooth legs.

“Um…” Siwon blushed. “Weren’t you a…guy yesterday?”

He giggled, which was creepy, Siwon thought. “I like to switch things up sometimes. And by sometimes, I mean every other day. So, get used to Lady HeeHee. You’re gonna be seeing a lot of her.”

“Who?”

“Lady HeeHee. That’s what I call myself when I’m in woman mode.” He admitted proudly. “So, how’d you sleep last night?”

“Good, I guess.” He mumbled. “Though I did have this nightmare where someone kept pinching my —oh my gosh.”

“What?”

“That was a dream, wasn’t it? I mean…you didn’t…?”

“Of course not, handsome.” Heechul claimed, despite snorting a little. “Breakfast is outside if you’re hungry.”

“You cooked?”

“Yeah. I had to, since the two spoiled princesses still haven’t gotten back from the showers.”

“Oh…are Donghae and Kyuhyun awake yet?”

“I don’t know. They’re still in their tent, so probably not.” He smiled. “Which means it’ll only be the two of us at breakfast today.”

Siwon gulped. “…Great.”


“Don’t you just love the new coconut-scented shampoo I bought?” Sungmin crooned.

“I know, my hair just smells fantastic.” Eunhyuk agreed. “I bet it’s a hell of a boy-magnet too.”

“I guess we’ll find out for sure later.” Sungmin smirked. “I was thinking about wearing my new pumps today. What do you think?”

“I think we’re in the middle of the woods, Minnie. Bad idea.” He said. “Say, I’ve been meaning to ask you something.”

“What is it, sweetie?”

“Did you ever think about becoming straight again? You know, if this whole gay thing doesn’t work out?”

“What ‘gay thing’? Being gay isn’t a project, Hyukjae, it’s who we are.” He stated. “And why would you even think about becoming straight again? Being gay is wonderful; you can wear dresses, kiss boys, you don’t bleed every month and you don’t have to worry about pushing a baby out of your .”

“I never actually worried about that considering I never had a , but don’t you miss it?”

“Miss what? Having a ? I never had one either.”

“Can we just forget about s for a minute?”

“That’s easy. I’ve been doing it all my life.”

“Sungmin,” Eunhyuk sighed. “I’m trying to have a serious conversation with you here.”

“So am I.”

“Well, don’t you ever miss being straight?” he started. “You know, having with girls and stuff?”

“I wouldn’t know. I’ve never had with a girl.”

“Seriously?”

“Yeah. Why, have you?”

“Yeah, once.”

“…Seriously? Didn’t see that coming.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Nothing, honey.” He smiled cheekily. “Anyway, I can’t you believe you actually miss being straight.”

“I don’t. I mean, I don’t know. Maybe just a little. It was certainly easier when I was still straight.” He shrugged. “Wasn’t it easier for you back then?”

Sungmin guffawed. “Hyukjae, when I was five, I went to church wearing my mom’s dresses, my face painted with buckets of her make-up and my junk tucked in between my legs. I was never straight.”

“That explains a lot.”

“And what’s that supposed to mean?”

Nothing, honey.” He smirked, imitating Sungmin’s tone of voice earlier.

“Finally, you two are back.” Both Sungmin and Eunhyuk were surprised to see Heechul in women’s clothes greet them. “You were gone for almost two hours. Even I don’t take that long—unless…” he gasped. “Unless you two showered together!”

“Yes, Heechul, because I have always fantasized about sharing a shower with the big queen over here.” Eunhyuk scoffed.

“Then you must have some pretty dirty fantasies, Hyukkie.” Sungmin playfully slapped Eunhyuk’s cheeks, which emitted a small squeak from him.

“Yah! Grab Everyone’s Day was yesterday, Ming, so stop it.” He pointed his (manicured) index finger at him, and Sungmin swatted it away. Soon, they had resorted to flailing their arms at each other, and Heechul had to stop them before one of them poked their eyes out.

“You guys are acting like a couple of children.” He scolded. “A couple of gay…and probably children.”

“I know you are, but what am I?” Sungmin stuck his tongue out at him, which almost made Heechul slap him in the face, but fortunately for the teenager, he had a plan in mind.

“Come here,” he grabbed Eunhyuk’s arm and pulled him towards the campfire, where everybody else was already at.

“Yah! What are you doing with my Hyukkie?” Sungmin protested like an angry mother.

“I’m doing him a favor by getting him away from you.” He said.

“Apparently, you’re even ier when you’re dressed as a woman!” He called, but Heechul started humming to drown out his voice.

“Okay, what are you really doing with me?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Like I said, I’m doing you a favor.” He revealed. “So far, you’re the only one here who hasn’t annoyed me yet—”

“What about Siwon?”

“Nah. He totally pissed me off last night with the whole Bible thing.” He sighed. “He’s still hot though.”

“That’s true.” He nodded. “So what am I supposed to do now?”

Heechul pulled the boy to a certain spot and forced him to sit down. That particular spot happened to be next to Donghae, which he made sure would stay empty until Eunhyuk returned. Once he realized who was beside him, he blushed. Hard.

Heechul patted his back and smirked. “You’re welcome.”


“Hon, you just hit the jackpot!”

Eunhyuk innocently looked up from his tabloid magazine to see a grinning, wide-eyed Heechul urging him to get out. “I did?”

“Yes! I just heard that Donghae wants to take his nightly shower, but he can’t remember the way to the bathroom, and neither Siwon nor Kyuhyun want to go with him—”

“And this involves me how?”

“Get off your , girl. This is your golden opportunity.” He insisted. “Show him where the bathroom is, make some small talk and kiss him if you get the chance.”

As Heechul pulled him up to his feet, Eunhyuk dusted himself off and asked him, “Why are you doing this?”

“I’m on your side, hon. Remember, I still like you.” He squeezed her shoulders. “So don’t do anything to ruin that.”

“Understood.” He stated. “So, what now? Do I just—”

Heechul gave him a hard push, sending him flying outside the tent and quite accurately landing on someone’s nice, hard chest.

“Um…hi.” Eunhyuk fixed himself up and tried to look as calm as possible.

“Hi.” Donghae smiled at his adorably awkward state.

“So…I hear you’re having trouble remembering the way to the bathroom?” He blushed at how bright his smile was.

“As a matter of fact, I am.” He confirmed. “I guess word travels fast around here, huh?”

“Well, the walls have ears.”

“There are no walls here.”

“Well, Heechul has ears.” He shrugged.

Donghae chuckled. “True. So, you’re—”

“Hyukkie!” Eunhyuk shut his eyes in frustration as Sungmin affectionately called his name.

“Hyukkie, apparently.” Donghae, amused at the nickname, grinned.

“There you are! I’ve been—oh.”

“I’ll talk to you later, Sungmin.” Eunhyuk said through gritted teeth.

Sungmin smirked. “Alrighty.” He soon left, but not before wishing them a jolly, “Happy humping!”

“I am so sorry about him.” He said. “Just ignore him. You’ll get used to it soon.”

“Whatever you say…Hyukkie.” He teased.

“It’s—it’s actually Hyukjae. I mean, oh God, I can’t believe I just told you that. It’s Hyukkie. No, no, . It’s Eunhyuk.”

“Your name’s Hyukjae?” he asked.

He nodded. “I hate that name. Now you know why I prefer ‘Eunhyuk’.”

Donghae shrugged. “I think it’s cute.”

“…The name or me?”

“Both, I guess.”

Eunhyuk’s eyes lit up. “R-really? You think I’m cute?”

“Sure I do, Hyukkie.”

“It actually sounds nice when you say it.”

“Maybe I should start saying it more often then.”

“Maybe you should.”

Donghae smirked as he lightly pinched the flustered boy’s chin. He pulled away too soon, Eunhyuk thought. He found himself with his mouth hanging open as Donghae walked off.

“Well?” he asked.

Eunhyuk blinked and forced himself to close his gaping mouth. “Well what?”

“Aren’t you going to show me the way?”

“Definitely.”

And like a lost puppy, Eunhyuk followed him into the heart of the woods.


“These are for you.”

Kyuhyun stared at the bowl of fresh cookies being shoved in his face. “I don’t believe I asked for any cookies.”

“I don’t believe so either.” Sungmin smiled as he laid out a small blanket on the ground and sat next to the frowning boy. “But something told me you have a sweet tooth, so I baked up a batch of, what I must say, is the most legendary chocolate chip cookies in the world.”

He scoffed. “Somehow, I doubt—”

Sungmin shut him up by feeding him a cookie, which made his eyes widen and his mouth water.

“Holy crap, this is actually good.” He said, grabbing the rest of the cookie in Sungmin’s hand.

He grinned. “I told you so.”

“So you just baked these up in the middle of the woods with just a campfire?” He questioned. “I gotta tell you, you’re one strange person.”

“I guess that’s one way to describe me.” He shrugged.

“Oh yeah, it’s certainly one way.” He agreed. “I can list like, a dozen dirty names for you off the top of my head.”

“Dirty names, eh?” He smirked. “How interesting to learn that you think of me in a dirty way.”

“I just thought of another word to describe you: creepy.” He rolled his eyes. “So what’s the deal with these cookies? You want something from me?”

“I just needed an excuse to talk to you, s’all.”

“Well, we’re talking, aren’t we?”

“Yes, we are.”

“And, frankly, it’s a waste of my time.” He said. “So unless you have a pitcher of milk on you, then—”

“Funny you should say that.” Sungmin smiled innocently as he revealed a small carton of milk from behind his back. “Got milk?”

“Shut up.” He growled as he took the carton and opened it up. “You have anything else for me?”

“Well, I have a body to die for, if you’re interested.”

“Okay, now you’ve officially crossed the line of creepy. You’re beyond disturbing.” He scowled. “And if you don’t mind, I’d like to have some alone time.”

“But we are alone.” He pointed out. “This could be our alone time.”

“Again: disturbing.”  Kyuhyun grimaced. “Anyway, I realize that you have this weird crush on me or something, but let me tell you now before you get your hopes up: nothing will ever happen between us. I’m straight, you’re gay; you see the problem?”

“Yes, I certainly do.” He smiled, completely unfazed by his statement. “I don’t know why you’re still stuck in this weird dimension where you’re convinced you’re actually straight. Because let me tell you this, honey, I have the strongest gaydar in the history of gaydars. And if I had some sort of gaydar machine to hook you up to, you’d be going off louder than a police siren.”

“So you’re telling me I’m gay?” he snorted. “I’m pretty damn sure I’m not.”

“And I’m pretty damn sure that Eunhyuk said the exact same thing before that New Year’s Party where he got drunk and ended up making out with a guy.” He stated.

“I didn’t need to know that.”

“Well, my dear Kyuhyunnie, if you’re still set on this silly ‘I like s’ thing, then I have just one thing to say to you.”

“And what might that be?”

Sungmin patted his head. “Challenge accepted.”


“I think there’s something wrong with this shower.” Donghae said as he struggled to get the shower on.

“It was like that this morning too.” Eunhyuk revealed as he got in the shower and tried to work on it himself. “I think you just have to put a little more force into it and—”

As if he was a miracle worker, the shower and water started sputtering everywhere. Donghae watched as Eunhyuk stood there and let himself get wet, causing his clothes to paste to his body and his s to stick out of his white shirt.

Donghae mentally cursed the y bastard for just standing there and not even bothering to turn the shower off. Donghae’s jaw was practically on the floor and his tongue was the red (sloppy) carpet. He had to admit to himself that, damn, this guy is even hotter when wet.

“There you go.” Eunhyuk finally turned the shower off and got out, much to Donghae’s relief, because he was pretty sure his pants were starting to tighten in the crotch area. Fortunately for him, he was just about to get in the shower where he was free to please himself all he wanted, which he figured he seriously needed, because just the mere sight of a wet Eunhyuk was enough to turn him on.

“T-thanks.” Before getting in the shower, he suddenly recognized an alluring scent, prompting him to ask, “Do you smell coconut?”

Eunhyuk smirked as he flipped his bangs away from his batting eyelashes and started fluffing his hair.


“I hope I’ll be seeing you again tonight, handsome.” Heechul crooned.

Siwon swallowed. “Excuse me?”

“You’re gonna sleep in my tent again, aren’t you?” He asked. “After all, each tent was only made to hold two people.”

“Actually, I talked about it with the guys and we agreed that we’d try to make it work.” He revealed. “It’d probably be a tight fit, but I’m used to it.”

“That’s what she said.” He quipped, earning a horrified look from the boy. “Sorry, I tend to take everything into dirty context.”

 “I see.” He nodded awkwardly. “So anyway, thanks for letting me stay with you last night. I really appreciate it.”

“No problem.” He smiled. “You’re welcome back anytime.”

“Good to know that there are no hard fee—”

“Though you should probably know that I get very lonely in the evening.”

“But—”

“And the woods are so big and scary. Who knows what might happen to me while I’m sleeping all alone and unprotected—”

“Do you want me to stay another night?”

“I’m glad we agreed on this.” Heechul smirked. “This time, I don’t want any holy books between us, alright?”

“Okay,” he darted his eyes away from his. “But no promises though.”


As Donghae climbed out of the shower while drying his hair, he was surprised to see Eunhyuk waiting for him outside by the sink. Eunhyuk spotted him (but unfortunately for him, Donghae was already fully-clothed) and greeted him with a smile.

“Hi.” He sent him a slight wave.

“Hey,” he said. “Were you waiting for me this whole time?”

“Pretty much,” he nodded. “I didn’t want you walking in the dark alone.”

“So you heard me sing in the shower?” He blushed.

“Yeah,” he chuckled. “But I must say, you actually have a nice voice. Ever think of becoming a singer?”

“I’ve thought about it. I’ve always had my mind set on becoming a professional athlete though.” He admitted as he stood in front of the mirror. “What do you want to be after college?”

“Undecided.” He said. “Sungmin wants me to go into fashion with him, but I’ve always fancied the idea of becoming a dancer.”

“What kind of dancer?”

Eunhyuk smirked. “What do you think?”

“Stripper?”

He chortled. “Yeah. And if you behave, I might give you a free . Maybe even a good .”

“R-really?”

“I’m kidding, don’t worry.” He laughed. “I was talking about modern dance. I’ve always loved dancing.”

Eunhyuk stood beside him by the mirror to fix his hair, and Donghae couldn’t help but stare at his reflection, more particularly that delectable jawline of his. Without even thinking, he had leaned closer and planted a kiss on said jawline, catching Eunhyuk by surprise. As he turned his head to look at him, Donghae took the chance to kiss him on the lips. It was a soft and quick kiss; mostly impulsive. Eunhyuk didn’t even have time to respond.

After a moment of awkward silence, Eunhyuk cleared his throat and decided, “I guess we should head back now.”

“Yeah…I guess.”


“OH MY EFFING GOD, YOU KISSED?!” Sungmin screeched.

“Yes, but just for a split second.” Eunhyuk admitted. “God, Sungmin, it was so magical. So amazing. So wonderful. It was a feeling like no other. And his lips were so soft and felt even better than I ever imagined.”

“Then what happened?” Sungmin asked, hungry to hear some dirty details.

“Nothing.” He said. “We went back here. We didn’t even talk on the way back.”

“What? That’s crazy.” He clucked his tongue. “You should totally talk to him about this.”

“Sungmin, he’s probably asleep right now. Everybody is.” He refuted.

“You two kissed. That’s not something you just sweep under the rug and say it never happened.” He insisted. “And he made the first move. He’s obviously interested, so he probably wants to talk about it as much as you do.”

“But I don’t even know what I’m gonna say.”

“Trust me, you’ll find the right words when you see him.”


“Eunhyuk?”

Although Eunhyuk had to take a brief moment to take in how adorable Donghae’s sleepy voice was, he reminded himself that he woke him up for a reason. And he intended to go through with it. Donghae, on the other hand, didn’t even seem half-awake. He didn’t bother getting out; he merely poked his head out of the tent and looked at the skinny boy through half-lidded eyes. He didn’t realize how long of a rant he was in for.

“Look, something obviously happened between us earlier and I don’t know about you, but I felt a spark. I’m not sure if you just want to forget anything happened but if you ask me, that’s the last thing we should do. Because correct me if I’m mistaken, but I’m pretty sure you were totally flirting with me earlier. Unless you’re just really and releasing all your ual frustration out on me or something, but either way, you’re still showing interest in me and I think that means something. Though I do hope you’re not just using me to satisfy your carnal needs, which is weird, because all we did was kiss—and going back to that topic, you kissed me, so maybe you do like me and—”

Donghae, feeling himself about to fall asleep from Eunhyuk’s incessant rambling, interrupted him with another kiss on the lips and said, “I’m sleepy. We’ll talk tomorrow, okay?”

There were exactly two words to explain what happened after Donghae zipped up the tent and went back to sleep. And those two words would be: Eunhyuk fainted.