lubricant as a plaything?

Camp Gay

 


“I’ve never had this much fun exercising ever.”

Siwon chuckled as he lay on the ground with his hands clasped together behind his neck as Heechul did his fourth push-up on top of him. Despite having only been exercising for no less than five minutes, Heechul was already sweating buckets, and with Siwon directly below him, he was inevitably the bucket. But Siwon didn’t mind at all.

“I’m sweating on you, aren’t I?” Heechul asked. “Sorry. I don’t really sweat very often, so I guess my sweat glands are taking what they can get.”

“It’s fine, really,” Siwon smiled. “I think it’s actually kind of—”

“Sticky? Gross? Disgusting?”

y.” He finished, making Heechul’s eyes widen. “Oh gosh, I can’t believe I just said that.”

Heechul’s grin was big, wide and gummy, “Perhaps I should start sweating on you more often then.”

“That’s funny, `cause I always thought I would be the one on top…” Realizing he had just voiced out his inner thoughts, Siwon blushed immensely. “Um…is there any chance you didn’t hear that?”

“I never said anything about topping,” Heechul’s grin turned into a sly smirk. “I didn’t even realize you think about those kinds of things.”

“What kinds of things?”

“S…ex?”

“I don’t think about .” He dismissed hastily as he averted his gaze.

“Okay, you are officially the worst liar ever—next to Donghae, anyway.” He teased. “Alright, Mr. Shisus, I’ll play along. If you, a hormonal teenager surrounded by delicious heartthrobs coughmecough, don’t think about , then what do you think about?”

“I think about…you…” he said, his voice trailing off at the last word.

“What was that?” Heechul wanted to believe that he heard what he thought he heard, but it seemed too good to be true.

Siwon swallowed the hard lump in his throat, “I’d love to say it again, but I just caught an itch in my throat and…”

“You think about me?” he asked, his cheeks slowly turning pink. “What about me?”

Siwon’s voice was tiny and shaky, “E-everything about you, r-really…if that doesn’t sound too creepy.”

“It sounds…flattering.” He smiled as he swept Siwon’s bangs away with his hand. “This is gonna sound really inappropriate right now, but…can I kiss you?”

“Yes.” He answered instantly, without even thinking.

“Oh, come on, I know you kissed me last nigh—wait, did you just say yes?” his mouth was agape.

“You know I kissed you?” he asked, flustered. “How did you—you were awake, weren’t you?”

“That or I was dreaming.” He chuckled nervously. “So, about that kiss I asked for…”

Before he could finish, Siwon picked himself up to meet Heechul’s soft, plump lips. Heechul was taken aback initially, but it didn’t take long before his instincts kicked in, telling him to respond to the kiss. Heechul found himself under Siwon’s shade and warmth when the teenager rolled things over—his back was probably scratched up from when he landed on the hard ground, but at the moment, there were more things important to Heechul rather than maintaining his flawless, milky white skin.

Unbeknownst to them, there was exactly four pair of eyes watching them from behind a bush and a tree. Well, three and a half, to be technical, as Eunhyuk thought the scene was too bodacious for Donghae’s delicate eyes and so he covered them.

“Hyukkie, I wanna see!” Donghae sulked.

“No, Hae, you can’t—oh my God, I can see their tongues,” Eunhyuk gasped in horror. “Donghae, I need to get you out of here. Come on!”

As Eunhyuk dragged the reluctant Donghae away from the racy picture, Kyuhyun and Sungmin stayed behind, as they were very much enjoying what they were seeing.

“I can’t believe this is .” Kyuhyun said. “God, I’ve been spending way too much time with you, Min.”

“Is that a problem?” he smirked.

“Most of the time, probably not.” He shrugged as he draped his arm over his boyfriend’s shoulders. “Can we go now?”

“But, Kyu, I kinda what to see what else they’re gonna do.” Sungmin protested. “Can’t we stay for just a little bit more?”

“Sungmin, they’re already tonguing each other, I don’t think we need to see anything else.” Once Kyuhyun had finally managed to pull him away, a suggestive smirk tugged on his lips as they returned to their tent. “You know, that was kind of like watching . And it kinda gave me some ideas.”

Sungmin’s curiosity was piqued. “What kind of ideas?”

Kyuhyun gave Sungmin’s thigh a big squeeze, “You got any lube?”


“Donghae, have you been playing with the lube again?” Eunhyuk asked as he stared at the sticky, uncapped bottle of lube he found lying on the floor.

“Maaaybe…” Donghae said, pulling on his most innocent face to tug on Eunhyuk’s heartstrings.

But for once, he was unsuccessful as instead of fawning on him like he expected him to, Eunhyuk instead squinted at his boyfriend warily. The other day, he had caught Donghae playing with the lube since he thought it was fun to see his fingers all gooey. Eunhyuk let him off the hook, but he also decided that it was time he stop trying to understand how Donghae’s brain worked.

“Seriously, Hae?” Eunhyuk groaned. “Sweetheart, you shouldn’t waste this. We’re gonna need a lot of lube in the near future and unless there’s some store out here in the woods that sells lube, I suggest we use it wisely and only when necessary.”

“Okay, Hyukkie. I’m sowwy.” He stuck out his lips and leaned against Eunhyuk, who couldn’t resist Donghae’s cuteness any longer as he playfully tackled him to the ground.

“Oh, Hae, how can you be so cute?” he asked as he his hair. “You know I love you, right?”

“I know~” he crooned before pressing Eunhyuk’s lips against his own.

Before things between them could get any farther, Sungmin quite rudely stormed in, interrupting the two’s intimate moment. “Quick, I need lube! Where’s my lube?”

“Lube?” Eunhyuk lifted one eyebrow as he watched Sungmin dig through his designer bags. “What for?”

Sungmin paused for a brief minute to stare at his best friend with a ‘duh!’ expression on. “What do you think, Hyukjae?”

Eunhyuk gasped, “Oh my God, are you and Kyuhyun—?”

“You’re damn right we are.” Sungmin confirmed as he continued to peruse through his stuff. “Shisus, where did I put my damn lube?!”

“Are you freaking kidding me? It took me and Hae a month before we started ing and it only takes you two a week?” he complained. “Aren’t you guys moving a little too fast?”

“Don’t be silly, Hyukkie,” Sungmin chuckled sarcastically. “I have been dreaming about this day since the start of junior year, and now it’s finally here, and I am going to make it the best damn day ever—where the hell is that lube?!”

“Check Donghae’s bag.” Eunhyuk told him, earning a slap on the shoulder from Donghae for ratting him out.

“Why would I do that?” he asked.

“Well…I might have used up a little bit of it…” Donghae admitted sheepishly as he took out the bottle of lube he had taken from Sungmin’s bag.

“Doing what?” Sungmin asked, eyebrows furrowing together. “Oh. My. God. Have you been using my lube to ?”

“No,” Eunhyuk palmed his face. “He was playing with it. And by playing with it, I mean literally playing with it.”

“That’s…even more disturbing.” Sungmin said, looking at the both of them strangely. “You know what? Never mind. I have other business to tend to.”

Eunhyuk and Donghae watched as Sungmin scurried back to his tent. Things were silent for a moment, until they heard a very loud “GAH, KYUHYUN!” come from their neighbor tent. Eunhyuk was quick to cover Donghae’s ears and Donghae, unsurprisingly, was oblivious as to what was going on.

“Oh my God,” Eunhyuk muttered. “I can’t believe I’m hearing my best friend getting ed.”


“Heechul,” Siwon pulled away breathily to speak. “Can I be honest with you?”

“Of course, honey,” he nodded as he adjusted his position on Siwon’s lap. “What’s wrong?”

“This feels…weird.” He admitted as he placed his hands on Heechul’s tiny waist. “Good, but really weird.”

“Everything feels weird when you’re doing it for the first time.” He assured him as he rubbed his shoulders. “You’re gonna get used to it soon, I promise.”

Heechul tried to kiss him again, but Siwon put his finger in between their mouths. “It’s not just that. But…it’s the fact that you’re my teacher…and that you’re a…guy.”

“Before I get ahead of myself here,” Heechul looked hesitant to ask the following question. “You…you do like me, don’t you?”

“Yes. Well, I think I do.” Siwon began to gnaw on his lip. “Lately, it’s been hard to get you out of my mind and sometimes I…well, I stare at you while you’re asleep because I happen to think you’re really…beautiful.”

“You do?” Heechul’s eyes twinkled. “Th-thank you. Just for the record, I think you’re smoking hot.”

Siwon guffawed. “Thanks.”

“I know it feels weird, but I kind got the feeling that you like making out with me and to be completely honest, I really love kissing you and I’d like to do it again—unf.”

Siwon yet again interrupted Heechul with another kiss, this time with much more force as he pressed his hand against Heechul’s neck. “Siwon—” Heechul tried to speak to say that his hand was starting to hurt his nape, but Siwon quickly shushed him. Heechul could feel their teeth colliding and he was sure that he might have to see a dentist after this, but he didn’t care.

He found it hard to care about anything really when he was making out with Choi ing Siwon.


“You know,” Sungmin started as he rested his head on Kyuhyun’s chest. “I was thinking…”

“Oh, dear Lord.” Kyuhyun muttered as he prepared himself for another one of Sungmin’s loony ideas.

“Maybe I should move in here. Like, officially.” He suggested.

Kyuhyun blinked at him, perplexed. “You do realize that this is only a tent and not an apartment, right?”

“I know, but I’ve been spending so much time here and all—plus all my stuff is in my old tent, and it’s tiring to have to go back and forth all the time.” He ranted. “I think I should move in. What do you think, hon?”

“Well, I guess it’s the only sensible thing to do.” He shrugged. “Donghae rarely spends any time in here anymore anyway.”

“Great!” Sungmin clapped his hand joyously. “So I’m moving in?”

“You’re moving in,” Kyuhyun nodded as he and Sungmin shared a quick kiss. “This is a big step, isn’t it?”

“Bigger than having ?” he asked, earning a chuckle from the younger boy.

In the blink of an eye, Eunhyuk had yanked open the zipper to their tent and appeared before their eyes. “Do you guys have any idea how ing loud you two are?! Donghae and I are scarred for—holy crap, this tent reeks of .”

“Hyukkie, we have great news!” Sungmin stood up and pulled Eunhyuk into a tight embrace. “I am officially moving into Kyuhyun’s tent, which means Donghae can move into yours. Isn’t that fabulous?”

“Yes, it is.” Eunhyuk pulled away from Sungmin’s hold with eyes shut tight. “But, Sungmin, please, for the love of God, put some underwear on.”

“Oh, please, as if you haven’t seen me before.” Sungmin rolled his eyes.

“That was back then when we took showers together.” He pointed out. “But I don’t really care very much for your junk pressing against my crotch especially after you’ve just had rambunctious .”

“You can press your junk against my crotch anytime, Ming.” Kyuhyun interjected, earning a pleased smirk from his boyfriend. “Just saying.”

“Oh Shisus, please tell me I did not just hear that.” Eunhyuk recoiled. “That’s it, I’m out of here. I don’t think I’ll be talking to you guys in a while.”

“Aw, I think we scared him off.” Sungmin chuckled as he made himself comfortable once again in Kyuhyun’s warm arms.


“I can’t believe you’re leaving our tent, Minnie.” Eunhyuk said, his tone solemn. “I’m gonna miss you so much.”

“Oh, Hyukkie,” Sungmin pecked Eunhyuk’s cheek. “It’s not like we’re not gonna see each other all the time. We’ll only be two feet apart.”

“I know, but still,” he sighed. “I feel like we haven’t been spending that much time with each other ever since we got boyfriends.”

“Don’t worry, honey,” he assured him with a soft smile. “We’ll make plans together soon. I promise.”

“I’d like that, Min.” He returned the grin. “Say, aren’t you going to take these heels? You love this pair.”

“I know, but I’ve been thinking about giving them to Donghae.” He revealed. “Have you noticed how great his feet look in heels?”

“I know, right?” he agreed. “We should totally take him shopping after camp.”

“Oh, it’s nice to see the old Eunhyuk is still somewhere in there.” He said, patting his shoulder.

“Old Eunhyuk? What’s that supposed to mean?” he asked.

“Well, Hyukkie, to be frank, ever since you started dating Donghae, you’ve become more…oh, I don’t know…manlier.” Sungmin shrugged. “It’s like you’re compensating since Donghae’s obviously having fun exploring his feminine side.”

“Okay, I admit, there’s some truth in that,” he said. “But come on, if I didn’t man up, me and Donghae would probably become a lesbian couple.”

“What’s wrong with being a lesbian couple?” he asked.

“Sungmin, we’re gay, not lesbians.” He stated while deadpanning. “Besides, it’s kinda fun wearing the pants in the relationship.”

“If you say so.” Sungmin remained skeptic. “Anyway, don’t forget to give these shoes to Donghae, okay?”

“I must say, Ming, this is really nice of you.” He remarked.

“Uh-uh,” Sungmin wagged his finger at him in disapproval. “Nice and Sungmin do not go together in the same sentence. Unless you’re talking about my , that is.”

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes, “Way to ruin a moment, Min.”


“Siwon, can I ask you a question?” Heechul asked as he fluffed his pillow.

“You just did,” he replied.

“Siwon,” Heechul forced a smile at the light-hearted joke. “I’m serious.”

“Okay, okay,” he chuckled slightly. “What’s up?”

“Would it be so bad if you, say, entered a relationship with a guy?” he asked cautiously. “I know you haven’t completely figured out what the deal is with your uality and stuff, and it’s not that I’m suggesting myself or anything, it just never hurts to make sure, s’all.”

“Well, I guess it wouldn’t be so bad.” He shrugged. “I haven’t really thought about it that much.”

“So hypothetically, if you started dating me, then it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world?” he inquired.

“Of course it wouldn’t be the worst,” he said. “But it’s kind of dangerous, you know? It’s hard to forget the fact that you’re my teacher.”

“But our isn’t really that big…”

“But you’re my teacher,” he reiterated. “Plus, I’m almost entirely sure that my father will never approve. He expects me to marry a daughter of a rich family and pass down the family name.”

“Oh.” Heechul, in an impulsive moment, decided to come clean. He decided to finally tell Siwon that his feelings for him were more than just lust or a crush—it has definitely gone beyond that point now. Heechul hasn’t been able to admit it to himself, but perhaps it would be better that Siwon be the first to know.

“I love…” Heechul gulped. “…making out with you.”

Siwon threw his head back and chuckled, “I love making out with you too.”

Eh, that’s good enough for now. Heechul smiled as he breathed a sigh of relief.