i'm-gonna-eat-you-just-because-i-can

Camp Gay

“You have nice s.”

Eunhyuk blinked, unclear on how to react to his boyfriend’s comment. “Um…thanks?”

“They’re soft and pink and round—”

“Do you have some sort of that I should know about before we do this?” he asked, pulling himself away from Donghae’s neck to look at him.

“Nothing like that,” Donghae twirled Eunhyuk’s hair as the older boy lay on top of him. “I just like your s, s’all.”

“…Thanks,” he said with a slight chuckle. “You have nice s too, I guess.”

“You really think so?”

Eunhyuk was beginning to grow impatient. Shirts were on the floor, a bottle of lube was right by their side, uncapped and waiting, and Eunhyuk had no idea how much longer he could hold in the massive in his pants.

“You’re stalling, aren’t you?” Eunhyuk soothingly pressed his hand against Donghae’s flushed cheeks. “You scared?”

“I’m nervous,” he admitted. “I-it’s gonna hurt, isn’t it?”

“At first, yes,” he leaned closer and started to nibble on Donghae’s ear to calm his nerves down. “But the pain will go away, then it’ll start to feel really, really good.”

“You promise?”

“Yes,” he assured him. “And I can go as slow as you want me to. And if at any point you start to feel uncomfortable, just tell me, okay?”

“Okay,” Donghae agreed feebly. “B-but…I’m still scared…”

“Don’t worry, babe,” Eunhyuk pulled away from Donghae’s ear to the younger boy’s jeans. “I’ll lead you into it.”

“W-what are you doing, Hyukkie?”

“Relax, sweetheart,” he caressed Donghae’s thigh as he pulled his pants down. “You’ll like this. I promise.”

Donghae decided to trust his boyfriend, and so shut his eyes and threw his head back, mentally preparing himself for—holy .

No, he was definitely not prepared for that.


“W-what?” Donghae sprang up. “It’s over already? Does this mean I’ve already been de-ized?”

“Hae, we haven’t even started yet.” Eunhyuk chuckled, running his thumb over the younger boy’s cheek.

“Then what was that?”

“I believe it’s called a , honey.”

“Well, duh.” He rolled his eyes. “What I mean to say is…do we really have to do the other part? Didn’t that count as already?”

“Well, Hae, for you to actually lose your ity, I kind of have to…put it in.”

“…Where?”


“Holy crap, that was amazing.” Donghae lay on his back, panting and sweating. “Can we do it one more time? Please?”

“Sure,” he smiled while trying to catch his breath. “Just give me a moment to regain my energy.”

“You’re really good at this, Hyukkie,” he said. “Did you ever…I don’t know, practice with Sungmin?”

“Nah, we never got that far,” he admitted. “You’re my first, babe. First guy, anyway.”

“You’ve done it with a girl before?” he asked, jealousy painting his tired features.

Eunhyuk was torn between telling the truth and saving his , “Um…yes, but just once. I swear.”

“Who was she?”

“That’s not really important…”

“How was she?”

“What?”

“Was she good?”

“I guess,” he shrugged, before taking notice of the not-so-pleased look on his boyfriend’s face. “It’s not like I have anybody else to compare her to—”

Hellooo,” he flicked Eunhyuk’s forehead, annoyed. “You have me.”

“Why are we even talking about this?” he asked, resorting to distract the younger boy by running his tongue over his jaw. “You know I love you.”

“You what?”

“What?”

“You…you just told me you love me.”

“Did I?” he gnawed on his lip before eliciting a nervous laugh. “I guess I did.”

“Oh…okay then.” Donghae pursed his lips together. “Th-thanks.”

“‘Thanks’?” he repeated, offended. “Aren’t you at least going to say it back to me?”

“Um…” Donghae hastily turned to the other side and shut his eyes. “Goodnight, Hyukkie.”


“It’s not funny,” Eunhyuk sulked, resting his chin on his knees as he hugged them close to his chest. “Stop laughing.”

“Are you kidding me?” Heechul was still on the floor, clutching at his stomach, laughing hysterically. “It’s priceless!”

“Oh, Hyukkie,” Sungmin pressed his fingers to his lips in a worthless attempt to suppress his giggles. “You poor, poor thing.”

“Cut it out,” Eunhyuk snapped. “I didn’t confide in you two meanies just so you can laugh at me. I…I need advice.”

“Aw, how cute is this,” Sungmin cooed, hugging Eunhyuk close to him like a mother would do to her baby. “Our baby Hyukkie needs our help.”

“You’ve come to the right place, honey,” Heechul (once he managed to compose himself) clasped his hands together and neatly placed them over his crossed legs. “What do you need to know?”

“Well…how do I deal with this?” Eunhyuk asked, laying his head on Sungmin’s lap miserably. “It’s not just something you can brush off and pretend it never happened. I told my boyfriend I loved him and he didn’t even try to say it back. He obviously doesn’t feel the same way.”

“That’s not necessarily true, Hyukkie,” Sungmin assured him as he his hair. “It’s possible he’s just not ready yet.”

“Or maybe you scared him away. Perhaps it was too soon.” Heechul suggested, only making Eunhyuk whimper.

“You’re not making this any easier, Heechul,” Sungmin tossed him a stern look as he shushed his best friend’s cries. “This is a very emotional episode for our friend; we should be supportive.”

“I am,” he said. “I’m just saying it as it is. This is exactly why I never say ‘I love you’ first.”

“I wasn’t aware you were physically capable of even uttering those three words.” Sungmin sneered. “After all, doing so requires actual human emotions, all of which you obviously lack.”

“Well, someone’s certainly in an ‘I’m-gonna-eat-you-just-because-I-can-mood’.” He glared at him, only receiving a cheeky smile in return.

“Hey,” Kyuhyun appeared, eyes set on the blubbering mess on his boyfriend’s lap. “What’s going on over here?”

“Hi, honey,” Sungmin kissed his cheek before explaining what was happening. “Eunhyuk here is having a minor relationship crisis.”

“Huh,” Kyuhyun looked far from pleased. “Well, Eunhyuk, I’m sorry that you’re having some kind of problem with Donghae that apparently involves you having to glomp my Sungmin, but if you don’t get away from him in the next five seconds, there will be some bloodshed.”

Eunhyuk moved away from Sungmin and found protection from Kyuhyun in Heechul’s arms. “Chullie, I’m scared.”

“Oh, I have such a possessive boyfriend,” Sungmin grinned as he wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun’s neck. “This is so adorable.”

“I can’t believe I’m saying this, but,” Heechul sighed, resting his chin on the crown of Eunhyuk’s head as he watched an affectionate scene unravel before his eyes. “I think I actually envy them.”

Eunhyuk blocked his eyes once Sungmin and Kyuhyun had started making out. “Me too. At least, I think I do.”


“Well, hi there, stranger,” Donghae’s eyes lit up as his boyfriend entered the tent. “I haven’t seen you all morning.”

“Mm,” was the only response he got.

“What’s wrong, Hyukkie?” he asked, thrown off by his cold demeanor. “Are you sick?”

“No, I am not sick.” He growled.

“Then what’s the matter?” he persisted. “Are you mad at me?”

“How can I not be mad, Donghae?” he snapped. “What, have you already forgotten what happened last night?”

“What do you mean?” he asked. “We had , and it was really, really good. That’s all I can remember.”

“Donghae. I told you I loved you and you said ‘thank you’.” He reminded him. “I mean, come on, who the hell would say ‘thank you’ after their boyfriend tells them they love them?”

“But, Hyukkie…”

“Look, Hae, I don’t wanna hear it.” He cut him off before he could say anything else. “Everybody knows I can’t stay mad at you, but I think it’s best if we not talk for a little while.”

“Are you breaking up with me?” he asked with worried eyes.

“No, Hae,” Eunhyuk sighed and cupped Donghae’s cheeks with one hand. “I just need time to cool off.”

“I’m really sorry I made you mad, Hyukkie,” Donghae’s apologetic face was so lovable that Eunhyuk almost felt himself caving.

“Oh, God, you’re so adorable,” Eunhyuk squeezed his cheeks, making Donghae smile slightly. “But, no. I’m mad at you right now and I’ve come to a decision that I’m going to stay mad at you for the next couple of hours.”

“Is that really necessary?”

“For me, I believe it is.” Eunhyuk gave him a quick kiss on the forehead before leaving.

Donghae sighed despondently as he went through his backpack, fished out his cellphone and left the tent as well.


“Just getting up, sleepyhead?” Heechul asked, a small smirk across his lips as he saw Siwon get out of the tent with his y, dishevelled head of hair.

“Yeah,” he yawned and stretched his arms. “I’m not used to getting up this late.”

“Well, we turned in pretty late last night,” Heechul shrugged. “Sungmin made eggs for breakfast. You want some?”

“Sure,” Siwon nodded. “Say, where’s everyone else?”

“Well, Sungmin and Kyuhyun are back in their tent for reasons I chose not to learn, and Eunhyuk and Donghae are having some sort of crisis right now and I really don’t know where they are right now, so—”

“So it’s just the two of us then.” He shot him a smile, which Heechul never seemed to get tired of seeing. “Aren’t you gonna eat?”

“I’ve had two cups of instant coffee earlier and I feel pretty full already.” He said, rubbing his stomach. “Plus, eggs make me bloat.”

Siwon chuckled, “I think it’s fine to bloat every once and a while. Besides, I think you can afford to; you’re already pretty skinny.”

“Well, once I gain weight, it’s really to lose it.” He admitted. “So I’d rather just stay skinny.”

“I bet with a few exercise routines, you can shed off those extra pounds quite easily.” He said. “You know what? Maybe you should start exercising with me.”

Heechul’s eyes twinkled at the thought of witnessing Siwon perform his daily routine, which involved sweating and heavy panting and hopefully, lots of wifebeaters. He giggled like a giddy schoolgirl, “I’d like that.”

“Great,” he grinned. “You wanna start tomorrow?”

“Sure, why not?” he shrugged. “Oh, by the way, Siwon…thanks.”

“You’re welcome, but for what?”

“You know, for not feeling awkward, I guess.” He played with his fingers with embarrassment. “I mean, I know you weren’t exactly completely keen with the…kiss…last night.”

“Oh, think nothing of it,” he dismissed. “It was nice, actually.”

“What was?”

“The kiss.” He blushed.

“Oh,” he couldn’t help but fall into a fit of giggles. “Thanks.”

“It’s kinda weird, actually. Ever since we kissed, I feel like I’ve become—what’s the word—confident, I guess.” He admitted, causing Heechul’s eyebrows to fly up.

“Confident about what?”

“About myself, I suppose.” He said. “Now I feel like there’s nothing I can’t do.”

“Sounds like a challenge to me,” he muttered.

“What?”

“Nothing~” Heechul crooned innocently.

The two sat together in silence, merely looking at each other as if their lives depended on it. That is, until, Siwon slightly tilted his head to the side and leaned closer—Heechul could’ve sworn that Siwon was going to kiss him.

But he never found out if that was the case, as Eunhyuk came running towards the two and soon made himself comfortable between them.

Siwon laughed nervously, “I’ll see you guys later. I need a shower.”

“See you, Wonnie,” Eunhyuk waved goodbye, failing to notice the very much pissed off look on Heechul’s face.

“God, Eunhyuk,” he complained. “You are such a .”


“Oh my God, what happened to you?”

“I got lost,” Donghae came in and promptly fell to the floor of the tent, looking ragged and grimy. “I did a lot of running because I thought I saw a bear. Turns out it was only my own shadow.”

“Oh, my poor baby,” Eunhyuk picked him up and examined his face for any scratches. “Are you okay? What were you doing out there?”

“I went to the showers because Minnie said there was reception there.” He revealed. “I got lost on my way back.”

“We’ve been in camp for a month; how could you have gotten lost?”

“Well, whenever I go to the showers, I usually have someone with me.” He said. “But I was alone today because I couldn’t find anyone to go with.”

“Why didn’t you ask me then?” he asked, cleaning off the mud in Donghae’s hair with a baby wipe.

“Because you were mad.” He pointed out.

“But I would’ve gone with you,” he said. “Hell, I would’ve even showered with you. It’s not like I was that mad…”

“Well, I hope you won’t be mad anymore, because I did something you’re really going to like.” He revealed with a confident smile.

“What?”

“I broke up with Jessica,” he stated. “She was pretty angry with me because I did it over the phone, but it was totally worth it.”

“You’re kidding,” Eunhyuk stared at him incredulously with wide eyes. “Did you tell her why?”

“Yeah,” he nodded. “And she nearly blew my eardrums out with all her yelling.”

“Oh my God, Donghae, are you crazy?” he asked. “Jessica’s the biggest gossip in school. Now everyone’s gonna know you’re gay.”

“I don’t care, Hyukkie,” he said, placing his hands on his shoulders. “I love you and I don’t care if people judge me because of that.”

“You love me?”

“Of course I do,” he tapped his nose, smiling. “Why wouldn’t I?”

“But then why didn’t you say so last night?” he asked. “Then we could’ve avoided this whole thing.”

“I just didn’t think it was right to tell you I love you while I was still with Jessica.” He admitted sheepishly. “I already feel kinda bad for cheating on her, but I like—love you so much that I finally got the guts to break up with her.”

“I didn’t think it was possible, but you just got even cuter. And sweeter.” Eunhyuk gently pushed him down until he was on his back; he climbed on top of him and left a trail of kisses from his stomach to his lips. “I love you, Hae.”

“I love you too,” he giggled once Eunhyuk hit a sensitive spot.

“Just so you know,” Eunhyuk smirked as he removed Donghae’s shirt for him. “You are so getting laid tonight.”


Siwon turned off the book light he had attached to his Bible and looked to his side, where Heechul was sleeping soundly. Heechul had forgotten to put on his blanket, and Siwon was gracious enough to cover him up with it. As he did, his hand happened to brush up against Heechul’s elbow, making him stir a little.

He froze as Heechul turned to the other side—more specifically, Siwon’s side of the bed. Given a full view of Heechul’s smooth features, he found himself acting on impulse. Without even realizing it, he had leaned closer to the older man’s face and gently pressed his lips against the other’s.

“Sweet dreams, Heechul,” he whispered softly.

Feeling quite satisfied, Siwon turned to the opposite side and shut his eyes; it didn’t take long before he drifted off to sleep himself. But what he didn’t realize was that the figure beside him wasn’t quite asleep.

As soon as he was certain Siwon had fallen asleep, Heechul sat up with wide eyes as he touched his lips.

Holy crap, he squealed mentally. Choi Siwon just kissed me!