Unni's Suspicions

Uninterested

Min-Ji sits on the couch, smiling, Key sitting in the chair across from her with his arms crossed. The two stare into each others eyes, Key glaring and Min-Ji staying calm.

"Tell my what's up. You hated that guy earlier didn't you?" Key digs for the answer.

"I never said I hated him, I just found the girls surrounding him annoying. I guess I was just jealous and didn't realize it." she plays the game skillfully, not letting him know the truth about their relationship being fake.

"But you didn't care about his feelings, and you said something about Mi-Sun not saying anything earlier, didn't you? Should I just ask her for the information.

Min-Ji pouts, trying to think of a comeback for that. She gets and idea. "Fine, I didn't want to tell you this, but... I am afraid of being in a relationship. I knew you would just start bugging me about needing to fix it, so I thought I would keep it a secret between me and Mi-Sun."

Key continues  his glare, not completely believing it. She is being to girly, normally she would just sit there ignoring him and refusing to say anything if he wanted to get something out of her. But now it's like she is trying to cover up something. A couple more minutes of silence pass by before he finally stands up, giving up the struggle. "I will learn the truth about your guys' sudden relationship, just watch." He leaves the living room and walks upstairs to his room, closing the door behind him.

Grateful for his defeat, Min-Ji sighs, walking into her room, turning on the lights and then plopping down into her bean bag chair. She sighs loudly, tired and stressed, ready for a bath.

-----------------------------Next Morning------------------------------------

Mi-Sun wakes up early, cleaning up and going straight to the kitchen. She usually makes lunch for her sister, brother, and herself but from now on she will being one extra and also going to school early to put it in Minhyuk's locker. While she makes all of the food she hums happily, excited to make lunch for her crush. For the first time in her life, she is absolutely determined to get him, and pushes back the slight feeling of guilt that she might be stealing him from someone else. But it's not like his real girlfriend does these kinds of things for him, she is just trying to be nice. It's not her fault if his girlfriend doesn't care as much about him than Mi-Sun does.

Soon Key wakes up, walking into the kitchen and sniffinf the food happily. "Yummy~ my little sis is such a little chef~" he says cheerily. "Ooo, is that an extra bento I see? Both of you girls are leaving me, aren't you?" he pouts.

His jealous act makes Mi-Sun giggle. "Nope, not yet. I am doing this to win his heart, and then I'll be leaving you just like unni." she says, smiling as she finishes up the bentos and starts making breakfast for everyone. "I'm going to make pancakes today, since they are quick and easy to make." she informs.

Key nods and goes to get ready, as Min-Ji wakes up and comes out of her room with messy hair and still half asleep. She yawns, sitting at the table and putting her head down on it waiting for breakfast. While the pancakes cook Mi-Sun makes hot chocolate and puts it in front of Min-Ji to drink. Any hot drink can wake her up in the morning, but she prefers hot chocolate because it doesn't make her jittery like coffee. She drinks it gratefully, starting to wake up.

Mi-Sun puts down plates of pancakes for everyone and eats her own quickly, ready to go so nobody catches her putting it in his locker. Key and Min-Ji take their time, especially Min-Ji even though she hasn't cleaned up or gotten dressed yet. As soon as Mi-Sun finishes she grabs her school bag, two of the bentos, one with a short note for Minhyuk she had written, and heads out the door yelling "Bye! See you at school!"

At his sister's exitement, Key laughs, and then looks  at his unexited newly-dating sister and gets suspicious again. *Shouldn't se be doing that for her boyfriend?* "You know, she is making lunch for a guy who isn't even her boyfriend yet, but you have a boyfriend and aren't doing anything for him."

She looks at him annoyed, not wanting to talk about this right now. "My boyfriend isn't obsessed with food and can understand that cooking isn't my thing, oppa." she says the last word with emphasis, letting Key get what she had jusy said.

He looks at her surprised and confused. The twins only call him oppa when they are mad or want to bother him, and that isn't very often. Min-Ji gets up and walks to the bathroom to get ready. "Wait, why are you mad at me!?" he yells after her, confused. Is it just her grumpy morning state or is it something more? *Did I push her too far with the suspicions? Maybe she was really telling the truth and is getting annoyed of my questions* he worries to himself as Min-Ji gets ready for school. Once she comes out he tries again. "Can you at least tell me? Is it because I have been suspicious of your relationship?"

 "What are you talking about? I'm not mad at you, oppa." She continues, grabbing her bag and heading out. Key grabs his bag and rushes out after her, meeting Jonghyun outside his house and watching as his sister stomps away.

"What happened?" Jognhyun asks.

"I've managed to make her mad." Key answers.

"Yikes, an angry Min-Ji is too much even for the Almighty Key. That's not good, what didd you do?"  As they walk to school following behind the crabby girl he explains.