The Truth

Uninterested

Everyone is staring at the new couple in shock. Probably one of the least expected couples in the school, so how did it happen? Yonghwa smiles, glad to have her agree and pulls Min-Ji into a hug. At first she stiffens, not used to the contact, but then plays along and hugs back smirking.

*Maybe this will show all of those girls that they don't own him and will try to be more realistic.* she thinks. All of the girls are either heartbroken, pissed, or both. All of them were thinking the same thing: *Why not me, after I tried so hard?* Except for Mi-Sun, who was still stuck in the shocked faze. She couldn't believe that her stubborn, anti-dating sister had a boyfriend before her. Mi-Sun pouts, watching the two pull away from their hug.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" Yonghwa asks Min-Ji, she hides her scowl and dislike and nods her head, grabbing her stuff and walking out of the room with him. He tries to subtly take her hand, but she pulls it away, trying to keep at least a little bit of her pride.

*Curse that Key-unni, I will make him pay for getting me stuck in this mess.* Min-Ji thinks to herself, keeping up the happy-new-couple facáde by smiling happily. While the two walk out of the school building, with people looking at them confusedly, she sees her brother and his friends and shoots him a glare before continuing, and he looks back confused.

Once they get far enough away from the school building to where there aren't as many classmates Min-Ji sighs, and takes a couple steps away from Yonghwa. "Why did you ask me to do this again?" she complains.

"You realized I didn't get enough space, and I knew you wouldn't be clingy. Any other girl would just be all over me, and I would still be annoyed and overcrowded." he explained. "But don't get me wrong, I am still using you" Yonghwa says smirking.

"Whatever, I am using you, too. Honestly even I got sick of the fangirling, and I am hoping all those overly obsessed girls will get their heads straight, like me." she trails her hand along a wall as she walks down the sidewalk, kind of spacing out during the short silence.

"UNNI~!" Min-Ji snaps back to reality and turns back to see Mi-Sun running up to them. Before she gets close Yonghwa speaks quickly as he starts to leave and wave goodbye.

"Don't tell anyone it's fake." he says, and then crosses the street, leaving her with her sister.

Mi-Sun reaches her, panting and puting her hand on her knees. "I was going to leave you alone, but then I remembered you promised me ice cream." she says, standing straight again. Min-Ji laughs. Her sister's stomach never fails to remember the promise of food.

"Ok, let's go to our favorite place." she says. The twins both have a strong liking for food, especially ice cream. Every ice cream place in walking distance knows their faces and usual order, and most within bussing distance at least recognise the face. But the one right near their house tends to be their favorite, and are basically considered good friends of the entire place.

As soon as they enter, one of the employees greets them warmly. "Helloo~ Kim twins~! Where have you been, are you cheatingon our shop?" he pouts, acting cute and making them giggle.

"Hello Ilhoon oppa!" Mi-Sun says excitedly. "Unni's treat today, so make it extra big." He gives her a thumbs up and goes to get our ice cream ready.

"Is it true? Are you really cheating on us, cuz' you shouldn't do that." Another boy with black hair comes up.

"No, it's not cheating, it;s just making sure your ice cream is the best. If you are going to have an ice cream critic, it has to be us." Min-Ji jokes along.

"Right, of course we wouldn't cheat on this place, Sungjae oppa." Mi-Sun adds.

He studies them for a second." I guess it's true, you guys probably know ice cream the best, you addicts." Sungjae teases.

"That's right, we are addicts who feed your salary. So be nice if you want tips." Min-Ji says. He looks at her like he can't believe she would even consider leaving without tipping, and then salutes like a soldier.

"At your service." they all laugh.

"What, is this some cosplay café?" Ilhoon walks up and laughs at them. "One very large banana split, for our favorite customers." He puts it down on the table, and both instantly dig in.

"You should give your favorite banana plit maker a bite. Ahh~" Ilhoon opens his mouth and the twins give him a glare."Ahh fine." he puts and the girls giggle.

"You know how protective we are of our ice cream." Mi-Sun says.

"Yeah, but you guys both know I am your favorite," he jokes.

"Nope, not anymore~" Mi-Sun says. "Unni got a boyfriends today." Min-Ji flinches, remembering what happened and the boys look shocked.

"No way, our stubborn boyish Min-JI?" Sungjae asks, not believeing her.

"She even refused me." Ilhoon says, also not believing it.

"Yah, don't mention that. I told you already, I think of you more as a brother." Min-Ji scolds.

"You think of everyone as your brother." he mumbles and pouts.

"Yeah, well, I wouldn't believe it either if I wasn't watching the whole thing. At first she refused, but then she agreed. And it all happened in front of most of the class, too. Next thing I knew they hugged and left, and I had to catch up so she could buy me ice cream." she says, putting a huge spoonful into . Min-Ji looks out the window, avoiding eye contact. She wants to tell them it's fake, but he told her not to tell anyone for some reason.

"I never would've though she would get a boyfriend suddenly like this." Ilhoon says.

"Well, now you will have to give up." Sungjae mocks him, getting a slap in the back of the head. "Oww~."

"Yah!" they hear a voice from the back of the café. "Get back to work, we have other customers too, you know." he scolds.

"Sorry hyung~" they say in unison and get back to work, getting laughed at by the twins.

Soon they finish their ice cream and say goodbye to the boys, Min-Ji getting teased about having a boyfriend. It doesn't take long untill Min-Ji gives up, facing her sister. "The thing with me and Yonghwa is a faje relationship, ok?" she fesses up.

Mi-Sun looks at her in surprise, and then thinks a bit. "I guess that makes more sense." she says. "But, why a fake relationship?" she asks.

"He was getting sick of all the fangirls, and I want to make them realize that boys aren't all that important. Plus he knew I wasn't interested in a real relationship, so he figured he would ask me." Min-Ji explains the situations.

Mi-Sun nods, and they walk in silence for a little bit. When they reach their house, before they walk inside she says, "You are gonna end up liking him in no time," and then Mi-Sun opens the door, to an angry Key.

"...Just don't tell anyone what I told you." Min-Ji says before going inside, getting ready to act like she's happy and in a new relationship.