In My Head

Uninterested

Min-Ji takes a seat once again, knowing that her sister is probably hooking up with Minhyuk at this very moment. She sees Yonghwa come up to her and smirks. 'Looks like your drummer just lost his girlfriend. He'll have a new one by the end of the night, though."

"Yeah, I guess so. I'm surprised he stood up to Hyun-Ok, though."

"I guess Mi-Sun's confidence helped him out a bit. Not sure where she got that from, though. She's pretty perky but not so keen on yelling at people, or swearing for that matter. Guess my little sis is growing up." Min-Ji chuckles.

Yonghwa smiles, like having Min-Ji act so casually without putting up a wall. "Yeah."

She looks at him quzzically. "You don't have much to say tonight, do you?"

"No, it's just you who is being very talkative." He grins at her.

For a second she looks up at him blankly, and then smiles. "Maybe I am."

Her smile takes him off gaurd. Earlier she would be giving him some come back, telling him he's just imagining things or even more likely insulting him. Yonghwa puts his hand on her forehead. "Are you alright? Do you have a fever or something?"

Min-Ji smacks his hand away. "What the hell? I'm fine, don't touch me so casually."

Yonghwa smirks. She was back to normal again. "But your my girlfriend, I should be able to touch you all I want, right?"

Min-Ji gives him a cold glare. "Not unless you want my to cut off your hands. Ohh~ or even better, each finger one by one. And then burn the tips so it stops bleeding, and then push the car you are in off of a cliff."

He backs off, putting his hands up with a half frightened look. "Nope, I won't touch... is that from a movie or something?"

"Yep. Now go get me something to drink." she grins at him. 

Rolling his eyes he nods. "Alright, alright."

Min-Ji watches him walk away to go get her a drink, and she sighs. "Like I would actually want to be your girlfriend. Blegh." She makes a face and puts her feet up on the table.

Shortly after, Mi-Sun happily comes walking up attached to Minhyuk's arm with a huge grin on her face. She opens , about to say something, but Min-Ji stops her. "I know, you got a boyfriend. Have fun, don't get in trouble, use protection."

Mi-Sun takes a second to process what her sister said and goes bright red. "UNNI!! What are you saying!? Minnie, let's go. She is scary and a bad influence." she pulls him away, both of their faces bright red.

Yonghwa comes back, carying to cans of pop and tosses one to Min-Ji. She catches it and Yonghwa watches the red-faced couple walk away. "What happened to them?"

"Oh, I congratulated their relationship and told them to use protection. Basic caring sister talk."

He laughs at how witty she is and takes a swig of his pop. "Well they've been warned."

She laughs back. "Exactly, so if she comes crying to me about being pregnant, it's not my problem." Both laugh and sit there in silence for a little bit.

"We should probably start playing again." Yonghwa states, putting down his pop on the table.

Min-Ji looks up at him curiously. "How long have you been singing?"

Yonghwa just smiles. Having her be interested in him feels good, even if it's not in the way he's interested in her. "A long time."

When he doesn't say anymore she just roles her eyes. "Fine, don't tell me. Whatever, I wasn't interested anyway."

"You were, too. If you weren't interested you'd be telling me that my voice makes your ears bleed and asking me if I am deaf." He jokes.

"Oh, so you know exactly how I work after just a few days, huh?" She looks at him with fake amusement.

"Of course." Although, he knows that he doesn't get her at all. Why she suddenly changed after they fought, or what it was that she was so sensitive about.

"Mhmm sure you do. Now go back up and sing or whatever. Get out of my hair."

"I'm pretty sure I'm not touching your hair at all, am I?" He looks around himself. "Nope, don't thinks so."

 Min-Ji rolls her eyes at him as he walks off. "Haha, funny." she says monotonely. But as he gets up on stage she smiles.

 


Sorry, things are kind of moving quickly in this story, but at the same time very slow? Idk. I have some things planned out though. Look forward to it! Or not, whatever :P