I Will Learn

Uninterested

"Minhyuk~! I made a big lunch, wanna share it!?" Mi-Sun calls happily to her new boyfriend. Min-Ji stands back, crinkling her nose as Yonghwa approaches her.

"Gross. They are so touchy-feely, it makes me sick." she comments, watching as her twin giggles happily, feeding Minhyuk a bite of her bento.

"I think it's kind of cute." Yonghwa says, looking at Min-Ji with a smirk.

"Seriously? I don't think I would ever be capable of doing that, even if I did get a boyfriend."

"Does that mean you're considering?" Yonghwa asks.

"NO." she glares at him. "I am going to live a happily independent life on my own."

Yonghwa sighs. "That's how people become lonely, which eventually leads to depression, and can go even further."

Min-Ji rolls her eyes. "I'm pretty sure I'm not depressed, Yonghwa. I would know. Plus, I have my sister."

A bright smile spreads across Yonghwa's face. He felt all tingly inside.

"What? You're creeping me out." Min-Ji scowls at him.

"That was the first time you called me by name."

Min-Ji tries to think back to all the times she's spoken to him. "Oh, you're right. But why does that matter?"

"I don't know, maybe just because you've gotten weaker since we first met." he teases.

She shoots him a glare, and then walks away towards her brother and his friends.

Yonghwa sighs. *Great, now I've just made her mad again.* he follows after her.

The other two CNBlue members without girlfriends (or fake girlfriends) just sit back and frown as their leader and drummer enjoy lunch without them. Yonghwa's had girls before, but he's never paid more attention to them than CNBlue. All of those girls would just follow him around to band practice and he didn't spend much time with them at all. Now, this girl was different. Min-Ji was all he payed attention too, and even during practice he seemed unfocused. When they originally made the band, the four had promised to always put CNBlue and each other before girls. Minhyuk was just kind of a ditz, so they let it slide with him. But now that both him and their leader were preoccupied with girls, Jonghyun and Jungshin were getting tired of being ditched.

The boys Min-Ji sit with watch in shock as Yonghwa approaches their table.

"Min-Ji, your boyfriend followed you here." Taemin whines.

"Oh, shut up you baby. He won't bite. I'd bite long before that wimp." she chomps her teeth at the boy sitting next to her and he backs off.

"Its not that, he's just annoying." Taemin says back very quietly before Yonghwa reaches their table. Minho chuckles at him.

Yonghwa looks around at the four boys sitting with Min-Ji. (Jonghyun is sick today, making Key a bit depressed and a little antsy. He wants school to end already so he can go make sure he's getting better) "You told me you didn't have any friends." Yonghwa pouts slightly.

"What?? Min-Ji, am I not your friend??" Taemin says.

"Idiot, I told you to shut up. I'm not friends with stupid people." Min-Ji rolls her eyes.

"But wait, that's not fair~." he whines, and she chuckles.

Yonghwa raises an eyebrow. Is this how she normally acts with her friends? He's never seen her like this. But it makes him happy to see new sides of her, and knowing she just over exagerated when she said she had no friends. He smirks. "So you do have friends, huh? Did you want me to pity you or something?"

Min-Ji gives him a look. "Don't make me rip your throat out. You know very well that I would be willing to."

The boys look at her wide eyed. Is she always this hostile with her boyfriend? Min-Ji notices their silence and looks around at them.

*Crap. They think he's my real boyfriend.* She laughs, kind of nervously. "What? I treat him just how I'd treat you guys, just because we're dating doesn't mean we can't joke around like that."

Key shakes his head a bit, and Minho seems a little hesitant to believe her but Taemin goes along with it and chuckles. Onew just goes back to eating his food, deciding to ignore her threat. Yonghwa laughs at her cover up, making Minho go with it and chuckle as well.

"I want ice cream~" Min-Ji complains randomly, making Yonghwa laugh again.

"Want me to buy you some after school today?" he offers. She looks at him skeptically, then remembers the other boys.

Min-Ji gives him a sweet smile and nods.

"Oooohh~ our Min-Ji has a date~" Taemin teases.

"Who do you think you are calling 'our Min-Ji'? Don't forget I'm two months older than you, dimwit. I belong to nobody." then she glances at Yonghwa. "Err, except Yonghwa of course."

When Yonghwa processes what she just said, he feels his face get hot. He knows she's just acting for her friends, but she called herself his. Yonghwa's Min-Ji. Nobody else's. To him, that sounds wonderful and wishes it really was true. In other's eyes, they would think so. But in Min-Ji's, it wasn't true in the least. That's what really mattered.

"Haha! What is that!? Min-Ji, since when were you so cheesy!?" Minho laughs.

"You're death will be a slow painful one." she gives him her signature, cold glare. When he is thoroughly frightened and silently eating his food she sighs. *I'm just going back and forth, this is so annoying. "Let me eat my lunch in peace." she says, finally digging into the sandwich she made. Mi-Sun was too busy making Minhyuk's lunch today, so Min-Ji took the initiative.

Yonghwa smiles. "Sure, as long as you give me a bite."

Min-Ji groans "Why must you all do this to me? Fine, eat my sandwich. I'll just eat Key-unni's lunch since he's being a pouty puss and not eating." She sticks out her hand to her elder brother, who gives his lunch to her. He really wasn't planning on eating it, so he didn't care.

"You don't have to give me your sandwich, I was just kidding." Yonghwa frowns.

"I don't want it anymore, anyway. This will probably taste better anyway." she waves some food around in her chopsticks and then sticks into , nodding. "Yup, much better. So you better eat the sandwich before I shove it down your throat."

He chuckles. "Fine, I'll eat your sandwich." he grabs it and takes a bite, savoring the flavor.

"Good dog."

-----

Smack!

Yonghwa looks at the glaring Min-Ji, wondering why she just slapped his hand away.

"Don't you dare touch my banana split." she growls.

"I just want a bite. I paid for it anyway." He complains.

The two are at Min-Ji's usual ice cream place, where Ilhoon and Sungjae are watching with much amusement. Yonghwa had attempted to take a bite of her banana split, but there was no way Min-Ji was going to let him get any of it.

"Yeah, it won't end well if you try and eat some of her ice cream." Ilhoon tells Yonghwa.

"Her and Mi-Sun made a pact to never share a banana split with anyone but each other." Sungjae explains.

Min-Ji nods her head proudly and then goes back to eating her ice cream.

Yonghwa just nods. *These must be those 'ice cream parlor boys' she called her friends.* he thinks, feeling jealous. *she even told me she had no friends, but she obviously have plenty. And they no her more than I do* he inwardly pouts. But then he looks at her happily eating the ice cream and softens. *It doesn't matter if they know more then me right now. Eventually, I will learn enough about her that nothing can surprise me.* Smiling, Yonghwa starts on his own ice cream, feeling satisfied.