The Beginning

Uninterested

 

     The people in the classroom chat amongst each other before class begins, and Min-Ji sits in her seat doodling in her notebook waiting for class to begin. Her twin sister, Mi-Sun, continues talking to her without realizing she isn't listening. The only difference between the identical twins is the length of their black hair. While Mi-Sin has long hair, Min-Ji has short boyish hair, since it's easier to take care of. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to tell the difference visually, though their personalities are very different. Mi-Sun is always dreaming of someday being able to date her biggest crush since middle school, Kang Minhyuk, but Min-Ji doesn't show much interest in them.

     When the door slides open, suddenly the class gets loud, and all the girls cause a commotion over the arrival of the two oldest CNBlue members, Jung Yonghwa and Lee Jonghyun. Everyone exept for Min-Ji, who seems to not take notice of the commotion at all. Yonghwa notices, and becomes curious. *Why is she so different from all of the other girls?* he asks himself.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~ End of the day~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Class finishes up, and then Ms. Jang remembers something. "Oh yeah, Jung Yonghwa and Kim Min-Ji, you two are on cleaning duty today."

"Yes, ma'am," both reply without complaint.

"Class is dismissed." she says, leaving the classroom. Everyon else follows, and eventually the last people in the room are Min-Ji, Mi-sun, Yonghwa, and Jonghyun.

"See ya later, man." Jonghyun says to Yonghwa, waving goodbye as leaves the room. Yonghwa looks annoyed. *Cleaning the class just takes time out of band practice* he thinks irritatedly, and then looks at Min-Ji. *But maybe I can figure out what's up with her.*

"Unni~ are you sure you don't want help?" Mi-Sun asks, although she really doesn't want to and Min-Ji can tell.

"Yeah, just go play, ok?" Min-Ji sighs, as her sister nods exitedly and leaves the classroom in a hurry before she changes her mind. "Why bother asking if you are just going to sit their and pout about it anyways?" she mumbles, and grabs the cleaning supplies. "I will clean the chalkboard, you can do the windows."

Yonghwa nods in agreement and grabs his supplies, both of them getting to work quickly so they can finish and leave. After cleaning in silence for a while Yonghwa breaks the silence. "You're not really like all of the other girls are you?" he says.

"Pffft." Min-Ji holds in her laughter. "Did you only just realize that? I geuss you are too busy fussing over yourself to really care about anything else, though." She looks at him and gives him a cocky smile, as he freezes momentarily in shock at her directness. "Sorry, that's kind of rude. Having everyone fawn over you all the time probably doesn't give you any space, right?"

Min-Ji's sudden change in heart confuses him. "Is that why you leave us alone?" he asks, curious. Min-Ji finishes up her portion of the cleaning, and shortly after Yonghwa does too.

"No, I just don't see the point in it. All these girls get their hopes up, and all I hear about from their mouth is guys. And then either their heart is crushed or suddenly they like a different guy, for no reason. Dating just seems kind of pointless to me." She answers as she gets her bag ready.

"What, so you don't like guys?" He jokes, follwing her out of the room. She turns around abrubtly, and Yonghwa stops in his tracks before he runs into her.

I'm not saying that at all. For example, I find you very attractive" Min-Ji teasingly puts her palm on his cheek, and locks eyes with him teasingly. "But, that doesn't mean I like you." She pulls away and turns around quickly, laughing at the surprize on his face as she leaves.

Yonghwa stands there frozen, watching as she disapears from sight. "She... she irritates me." he says, not realizing that his burning face isn't that way out of anger. "I'll show her." he smirks. *How dare she mock me*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! I welcome criticism, I want to hear what you think I could do better, and feel free to comment ideas or even complaints, I don't care lol. Just give me your opinion! :)