Now, Who Gets the Privilege?

Uninterested

When Min-Ji get's home from her ice cream outing with Yonghwa (she doesn't consider it a date) she becomes confused. Because for once, it's quiet. Maybe it;s just because the last few days have been hectic, but it's still abnormal. Nobody is quizzing her on her new boyfriend, or mad because she came home late. And her mom isn't there talking her ear off, even though it should be her day off. So to Min-Ji, it's oddly eerie.

Suspicious of the abnormal silence, she makes her way farther inside until she hears something. There's a muffles sobbing sound coming from her room, and her heart drops. Quickly making her way to her own bedroom, she finds Mi-Sun curled up into a little ball on her bed.

"Mi-Sun... What happened? What's wrong?" Min-Ji asks, sitting on her bed next to her sister and rubbing her back softly to comfort her.

Pulling her face out of her knees with a lous sniffle, Mi-Sun reaches out and pulls her sister closer, shoving her face in Min-Ji's chest. Min-Ji curls her arms around the younger, comforting her with the embrace as her sister sobs.

After about 15 minutes of sitting there like that, Su-Min's sobs begin to quiet and Min-Ji tries again. "Does it have anything to do with Minhyuk? Tell me what happened." Min-Ji coos. She may be cold to everyone else, and act like it to her sister, but Mi-Sun is the world to Min-Ji. Mi-Sun holds a large soft spot in Min-Ji's heart, and is the only one who sees this side of her.

Sniffling and taking deep breaths to calm herself, Mi-Sun's tears begin to dry and she answers. "The girls at school..." She starts hesitantly. "They called me... a ." Her voice cracks on the last word. "They said I'm a boyfriend stealing ." her voice get's higher pitched as she tries to continue speaking, and she grips tighter onto Min-Ji's shirt. clenches and Mi-Sun tries to keep herself from crying again. "They said I should go to hell for stealing Minhyuk from Hyun-Ok." at this, Mi-Sun cant hold in her sobs anymore and breaks down in her sister's arms, wetting her shirt even more.

"Mi-Sun, I want you to be stronger than them, OK? Don't believe a word they said because they're all liars, every single one of them. You are the one that makes Minhyuk happy and deserve to be with him much more than that Hyun-Ok. She's the real one that deserves to go to hell, and you are going to show them that by not letting them get to you. Be the stronger one and don't let their words bother you. Got it?"

Mi-Sun nods, continuing to cry.

"Good." Min-Ji her sister's hair. Those girls won't get away with this.

-----

The next day, Min-Ji is pissed. Mi-Sun is fine after crying so much and hearing her sister's comforting words, but doesn't want her sister to be mad about it. So in an attempt to make her forget, she's made a nice breakfast and some of Min-Ji's favorites for lunch, as well as promising spaghetti and meat balls for dinner. But instead of making Min-Ji forget about the whole ordeal, it just makes her even more mad.

The fact that her sister is trying to protect her bullies from the worst beating of their lives, infuriates Min-Ji. They deserve no pity or saving, they deserve to beat to a bloody pulp by her own hands. Min-Ji's been telling herself this all night, and isn't about to give up now. She's spent her entire life until high school, where nobody bothers to give her a second glance, being bullied and picked on. She is used to other girls saying those kinds of things and much worse to her for no reason. But Su-Min has managed to scrape by until now unscathed. Su-Min has enough friends to be fine on her own, but still overlooked by the more popular girls. So suddenly hearing these kinds of things is a first for Su-Min, but she's handling it well.

But Min-Ji, being the protective sister she is, won't sit still and let it happen again. She plans on getting revenge, but there's just one problem. Mi-Sun refuses to tell her who did it, and is also refusing to tell Minhyuk what happened because she doesn't want to worry him.

So, Key is watching in utter confusion as Min-Ji glares at the pouting Mi-Sun over their biscuits-and-gravy breakfast. And it's at this point that Kim Kibum, aka Key, would become the richest man in the world if he had a penny every time his sister glared at someone. Not only that, but he promises himself that he will throw the biggest party Korea has ever seen if Min-Ji ever goes a day without glaring at someone.

"Umm..." he hesitates to ask, knowing that Min-Ji may snap at him for interrupting her glare. "What's going on?"

Mi-Sun looks at him with big eyes, pleading him to help silently while still pouting. "I can't tell because you'll get mad too."

Now he looks at her suspiciously. "How so?"

"Stay out of it, Kibum. I've got this handled." Min-Ji tells him without looking away from her sister.

"You did not just call me 'Kibum'" he scolds.

"I did, deal with it." Min-Ji snaps. "Now tell me who the hell called you a so I can beat the words out of their vocabulary!" she yells at her sister.

Key's eyes go wide. "NO THEY DID NOT!" he says, becoming instantly pissed and completely forgetting about Min-Ji. "Who the hell said that, 'cause them es will DIE tonight!!"

By now all of them have pretty much given up on eating their breakfast. Mi-Sun is staring at her half-full plate while the other two are staring at her angrily.

"I told you, I've got this! You may act like a chick, but that doesn't mean you should be getting into fist fights with girls, Key-unni! Now tell me who said it or I will going around harassing people into giving me the answer!" Min-Ji growls.

"Do you think I care!? I'm going to wring those es' necks until they're the ing blue berry girl from Willy Wonka!"

"Oh just shut the hell up! You can't get kicked out of school your senior year! As for me, I don't give a ."

"BOTH OF YOU JUST STOP IT! NOBODY IS HURTING ANYONE AND GETTING KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL!!" Mi-Sun stands up, slamming her fists on the table and yelling before grabbing her stuff and storming out of the house.

After the two watch her leave, the creak of a door is heard and their mom comes walking into the kitchen with messy hair, rubbing her eyes. "What's going on?" She asks groggily, still half awake.

"Nothing." her two kids still there snap at her angrily, before grabbing their stuff and heading out after Su-Min.

"... Have a nice day at school...?"