A Conflict

Uninterested

Min-Ji and Mi-Sun walk to school, walking behind their elder brother, Key and his best friend/crush, Kim Jonghyun. The girls observe as they act like a couple even though they aren't one. Mi-Sun is sure that Jonghyun likes him back, but Min-Ji doesn't care as long as Key is happy.

When the four of them arrive at the school the boys split and go to hang out with their friends. "Bye Key-unni!" Mi-Sun calls, giggling. The girls started calling him Unni one time while they were joking about how he acts more like one instead of an oppa since he is always giving advice and helping them out. He's only a grade older, but knows more about dating and love so Mi-Sun always goes to him.

Mi-Sun looks behind them to see CNBlue all arriving together. She squeals, grabbing Min-Ji and jumping up and down excitedly. "Min-Ji~ it's Minhyuk~ he's so cute!! So unbearable!" she giggle giddily, happy to see him.

Min-Ji looks at her twin, worry on her face. "You know he has a girlfriend now, right?" Mi-Sun stops jumping and looks at her feet, rocking back and forth.

"Yeah, but I don't think they will last long. So then I can snatch him up after that" She forces a smile, and Min-Ji is sad to see her sister like this. The thing that Min-Ji has been staying away from has her sister caught up in it. Knowing there is nothing she can do to help, she just wraps her arm around her sister caringly.

"Well, I'll buy you some ice cream after school today." she gives her sister a smile as she throws her hands in the air.

"YAY! Yummy." The sound of free food cheers her up insttntly, exactly like her twin was planning.

"...But why do you think it won't last that long?" Min-Ji asks curiously.

"Oh, that's because the girl he's dating, Hyun-Ok, is notorious for making her boyfriends buy her everything. So even if she really likes Minhyuk, she probably won't buy him food, so it just won't work out. He loves food too much." She nods, acting like she knows for sure what is going to happen inbetween him and his new girlfriend.

At her sisters words Min-Ji thinks of an idea. "Then why don't you win his heart by making him food everyday?"

Mi-Sun looks at her sister, surprized. "What!? B-but... he has a girlfriend now... and I thought about that, but I would be too nervous to give it to him." She looks at the ground, looking dejected.

"You could just come to school early and put it in his locker. And if you want him so bad, you should fight for hime, shouldn't you? This will just speed up the process of him breaking up with her because he will realize he could have much better than her." Min-Ji says it so matter-of-factly, like it's no big deal at all.

Looking at her sister greatfully, Mi-Sun pumps her fist in the air. "You're right! Thanks, unni!!" She gives Min-Ji a hug, squeazing her tightly before they head into class.

"Mi-Sun, fighting!" Min-Ji says, greatfull to see her sister's spirits up. Whenever her sister is feeling down, she can't help to feel the same way. Even though they are different, they are still very close to one another and have always been there for each other in the rough times. But now that they have grown up, the problems have been more complicated then the childish ones where a hug and some sweets can fix everything. Those things can't mend a broken heart, so Min-Ji is trying her best to keep Mi-Sun's heart from ever getting to that point.

As Min-Ji again waits for class to start, doodling little cartoons in her notebook she hears the everyday commotion when the two boys from CNBlue come in. She ignpres it, until a familiar male voice comes from next her.

"Good morning, Min-Ji."

She looks up confused, wondering why Yonghwa is suddenly speaking to her casually. "Uhh, good morning, I guess?"

The girls in the room whisper to each other, "why is he suddenly speaking to her?" "what's up with the 'I guess', she is so rude to oppa" "nothing happened yesterday during cleaning duty, right?". Min-Ji ignores them, not really caring.

"'I guess'? Why 'I guess'?" He asks her, pretending to be hurt.

"Well, I guess I just don't understand why you have the sudden interest in talking to me. Did my compliment yesterday touch you that much? But you must hear things like that all the time." Min-Ji roles her eyes at him, figuring he's just messing with her to get her back for the day before. When she sees that Yonghwa is actually hurt by her comment she regrets saying. "Sorry, that's uncalled for. Good morning. I'm not used to people other than friends really talking to me casually like that. Unlike you, I don't have everyone trying to talk to me."

Seeing her go back to doodling in her notebook Yonghwa gives up and goes back to his seat while everyone talks about how rude Min-Ji is, saying that she should be more greatful to have talked with him. She ignores them, but Mi-Sun looks around worriedly.

"Why did you say it like that, now everyone is going to hate you." she tells Min-Ji quietly. "His fangirls won't let this go, they were pissed just because he talked to you but now they will be after you for sure."

"I don't care, let them come at me. They think they own him, but they need to realize that they don't." Min-Ji replies without fear. Her twin looks around anxiously, making sure noone heard.

"Just be careful, girls can be more ruthless than you think." Mi-Sun warns, and then returns to her seat before the teacher comes in.

"What's the fuss about? Get to your seats" Ms. Yang says, and the girls sit down, still glaring at Min-Ji like they are going to kill her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe I ended up adding a little JongKey, couldn't help it xD I am not going to get too deep into any of that, though (even though I love JongKey and 2Min) Unless you want me too, I just figured I would focus on the main story. And I don't know what a good chapter length would be, so some might be short some might be long.