Infinite

F L Y H I G H W I T H H O YA

 

 

" Yo-HO ~ HOya, yaoaoaooahohaoaahyah " Sunggyu acting to be cute. " Ewww ~ Gross ! " Hoya replied and Infinite laughed.

" Let's go to my house. Ah ! Krystal said hello to you guys. "

" Krystal, how's she ? Ever since we debut, we didn't seen her often. " Sungyeol asked. " She was studying in Seoul too, plus a trainee for SM Entertainment. " Hoya said.

__________________________ AT HOYA'S HOUSE ___________________

" Okay guys, let's plan on how to win this girl heart. " Hoya gave them the snacks.

L wrote on the huge white paper, " 1. Stalk her ", everybody was stunned and keep silent for a while and broke when Sunggyu said, " Yeah, we should knew her first, aye ? "

" Lemme get her number first, " Hoya started to get up, Woohyun pulled his hand. " Wait, Hoya ! It's better if you get her Twitter first. It wouldn't be so awkward. "

" You're right ! I'll go and find her sister. "

After a few conversation with Beatrice, FINALLY !

       
 Hoya got Yujin's Twitter. HAHAAAHHA :D

They start to search Yujin's Twitter and it appears to be.....

" Hyung ! Isn't that girl is the girl that was fangirling over you lately ? The one on the Twitter ... " Sungjong said. " MWOO ??? !!! " Hoya screamed.

" HOYA ! GUYS ! HAS ANYTHING HAPPENED  ? " Hoya's father asked from downstairs. Infinite were in Hoya's room, dicussing their plans.

" We could prepare a wedding set too !  " choding Sungyeol said.

" The place ? " Sunggyu asked. " Nan molla. " said Sungyeol, Sunggyu smacked his head with Hoya's small pillow. THUK ! " You should think before you talk, babo yeollie ! "

" Wait, I think I can figure it out. " Hoya smiled.

_______________ AT EVENING ________________

Hoya was drawing a mural on the wall. It's on their cottage house, nearby the hills. The others help him too. Sungyeol was making the balloons, Sungjong was decorating the bench. " Will she accept me if I did this to her ? " Hoya whispered.

" Hyung, don't worry. We will make you win her heart. "

Sunggyu who was sleeping on the grass suddenly blown up the situation. " What if you lose ? You're handsome at all. "

" Oh, yeah, so you're saying you're handsome than me , small eyes ? kekeke "

" Geuromyo. "

" Hey.. stop the fight hyung. As a team we must work together, right ? " Woohyun came and put the orange juices on the table.

" Ara. Ara. I want to get my sleep back. But.. I'm more handsome then he is right ? "

" If you do an eye lid surgery. " woohyun smiled.

 



It's gonna end soon. HUL ~~~