Exquisite

F L Y H I G H W I T H H O YA

You arrived at Busan,but you was still sleeping beside Beatrice. She wokes you up, and you said, " Is it night already ? "

" Babo. It still in the evening. We only left Seoul 40 minutes earlier. Get your things fast. We're gonna ride to Changwon or wherever the place is. Palli. "

So you took off your seat belt and get up, yawning at the same time.

After you arrived at Sica's house, she welcomed you and your family with a big warm hug ! * eonni such a cute cousin *

Meanwhile, Hoya was unpacking his stuffs at home, Sica's house and Hoya's was at the same neighbourhood.

" Hoya, can you do me a favour ? "

" What is it mom ? "

" You know about the wedding aye ? So.... can you help your uncle at their house ? There's a few boxes need to arrange tomorrow. "

" But I just arrived .... and I'm tired..... " Hoya pouted.

" Your brother haven't come back home yet, and he's preparing for his second semester. Please understand him, Hoya. "

" Arayo. "

_________________ NEXT MORNING _________________

" Good morning, ajuhssi ! " Hoya came to Jessica's house after breakfast, his younger brother came too.

" Morning, Hoya. " Sica's dad welcomed him and they went at the lorry outside the house and began to carry the heavy boxes.

Hoya felt so strange. Like something could happens. After a few minutes, he sat on the chair nearby the garden.

HOYA POV

" Eomma, why must I do this kind of things ? I'm so tired already. " I said, lifting up the big box.

" No buts, Lee Howon ! Go and help your uncle. "

" Aish, chincha. " I countinued to lift those big boxes into the house.

Suddenly I saw a figure, a girl, with long straight black hair with lilac T-Shirt sitting on the couch, smiling at my cousin, Fify.

"OOHH??!! " I made an 'O' shape on my mouth.

My younger brother, Hojun which was 5 years younger than me step in and elbowed me.

" Wae hyung ? " he asked.

" Ani... "

then she turned around, still smiling, and that's where I saw the angel again.

* Wait..... it's my dream ! and it turn to be reality ? What am I, I can see my future or something ? I definitely want to know who's her *

YOU POV

I heard they mention someone called HOWON. Could it be him ? Wait a minute,  it's Korea, different people will have the same name for sure. But then, I turned around and yes, I do saw him. I do saw HOYA !!!!

Thump. Thump. Thump. My heart beat race again.

I quickly look somewhere else as soon my cheek turned pink.

Jessica eonni, you make my life complete !

" Oh, I forgot. This guy over there *points to Hoya* was Howon, erm, my cousin and there is his younger brother, Hojun, they lived 3 houses from here. " Sica said.

Beatrice, me, and my mom stood up and bowed, " Annyeonghaseyo. " Hojun replied back, while Hoya just stared at me, and his eyes were full of shocked. * Did I put ketchup on my face or something ? This is embarassing. *

" And this 3 gorgeous lady over here, was my cousin too. That is their mother, this the eldest child Beatrice, and second Eugenie but you can call her Yujin and.... where's Danson ? " Sica look around. Danson came with a bar of chocolate on his hands. " Yogi ! "

" Hoya... are you okay ? " Sica waved her hands.

" Ah ! ... Nan... Ani....Aniya... erm... I want to help the others. " Hoya stuttered and left the living room.

" Yes, Eugenie. He IS Hoya, from Infinite !  Shocked aye ? " Sica patted my back.

I couldn't listen any words from Jessica. I want to scream on top of my lungs but no. I  couldn't. My mom would slap me on my face. Is this a dream ?

" Is there any chocolate more ? " Danson said.

HOYA POV

* So, her name was Eugenie. Such a nice name, she must be a foreigner, that's why her face was so different. But, she's so adorable~~~~ *

" Hyung ! " I waved at my big brother and stop lifting the chairs.

" Hoya saeng ~ wanna some help ? Sorry I'm late. Krystal will be coming too next morning. You must be excited to see her later, cause she's more pretty  than  she is. Yeah, how many years you didn't meet her, like 3 years ? " My big brother, Hojae who was 2 years older than me patted my back lightly.

" You know she's my only girl. " I nodded.

Hojun came beside me. " Hyung ! Yujin-shi was so cute, plus we have the same age ! "

" UHH ??! Why, you like her ? " * SO, I'm an oppa to her *

" Ani.. why did you asked ? Did you... by any chance... like her ? "

" Wait up, guys. Who's Yujin-shi ? " Hojae lifted his eyebrows.

" Let's meet them, hyung ! " Hojun took Hojae's hands and runaway. * Don't you dare fall for her, Hojun-ah ! I'm going to kill you if I knows *

 


Happy Sunday + Mother's Day ~

chapter update on 12/5/13