Krystal ?

F L Y H I G H W I T H H O YA

AUTHOR POV

__________________ NEXT DAY _
___________________

Hoya took his daily rutine ; jogging. He was wearing a black cap, a purple trousers, and a white singlet, with his earphone tugged on his ears. Along the way, someone hit his head from back with a small rock. He turned around and see a girl figure coming towards him. * Could it be ... her ? *

" Yah ! wait for me ! " she said.

" Neo..... ?? !!! " Hoya turned off his ipod.

"  Annyeong, oppa ~ " Krystal smiled.

" Krystal ? " Hoya smiled too.

You've got to buy bread for breakfast. NOt only for you, but for the whole family including Aunt Minji's. SO, you took Hojun who was passing by to be your company. " Hojun-ah ! Wait, where are you going ? "

" Tuttion classes, waeyo ? "

" Can you acompany me just a while ? Sent me to the bakery shop nearby, and you can go, jebal ? "

" No problem for my pretty cozzy. "

" Are you being sarcasm to me ? I know I'm short and ugly. "

" What are talking about ? Nope, you're not ugly. Stop saying that you're ugly. Everybody said you're pretty, even our neighbours. "

" Is that so ? " you grinned and he nodded.

You walk happily until you saw, Hoya was hugging a girl. A pretty girl, and he seems so blessed to hug that girl, WHO'S HER ???!!!!

YOU POV


" No. No. No. " * I keep saying no in my head, it couldn't be..... HE DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND !!!!!! *

* I' m sure I'm gonna tear up right now. Stop hugging her ! *


I slow down my pace. I saw Hoya released the hug and the girl wipe his sweats off. * PIG ! ! *

They were just across the road, so I can see them clearly. I stopped. Hoya looked at me and shocked. I'm so shocked too.

* This life is ! One moment , there's happiness, then in a blink of an eye, it disappears *

I saw the girl began to jog again, and SHE IS DRAGGING MY HOYA'S HANDS !  !  !  * Don't take it, Hoya, don't , just don't *

" Yujin-ah, what's wrong ? " Hojun frowned.

" Who's that girl ? " you asked, tears began to fill up your eyes.

" Hm ? Girl ? Eodi ? "

You pointed to that direction, only to find they're gone. " Why are you crying ? " Hojun asked.

" I'm not, it's just the dusk. "

" Tell me, I'm a good listener. " Hojun cleared your bangs away.

" I .... I .... I ..... I love your brother ! I love Hoya, don't you know ? I'm one of his Die-hard-fan ! Not only that, I fall for him too ! Just a moment ago, I saw him hugging a girl, and she was y than me. She's tall and slender, I thought that was his girlfriend. Maybe it is. I'm so depressed right now. I'm so sad. Eotteoke ? "

" I should investigate who the girl is, don't worry cozzy. I'm going to support you. " Hojun said.

" Thanks. "  I hugged him lightly.

___________________ AT BREAKFAST _____________________

I came back to the house, only seeing the same girl passed me by, and she walked into the same house ???!! WHO DID SHE THINK SHE IS ?

" I'm going to find out. " I jogged fast and went to the kitchen.

I saw her coming down the stairs with new clothes, please don't tell me she lived here too !

" Yah ! What are you thinking ? Ways to flirt, Hoya ? " Beatrice elbowed me.

" ANDWAE . " I glared at her.

" Something must be up. Agent Eugenie, gotta find out. " I mumbled, walking out from the kitchen, strangely, Jessica eonni was so excited as never.

" She might be her cousin too. " I thought. Soon, we sat on the same table, and began to eat. I eyed the girl and do my servay on her. She never look at me back, she just ignoring my glare, my eonni asked me what's wrong, I shook my head and the flashback came into my mind again. * Oh my ! I can't stand this. I must know who's her !! !!! *

" Sorry to interupt, Yujin-ah, bwara. " Sica eonni stop munching her bread. She continued," This rascal over here, is my younger sister, Krystal. "

" Pardon me ? " I coughed. * Seriously, sister ? WHY ! WHY ! WHY !  Now I know, she is her young sis, and Hoya's girlfriend, great. *

" She arrived late night, you're already sleeping so we don't want to wake you up, she studied at Seoul, and now she came back, I'm so glad. "

" Annyeonghaseyo. Krystal imnida. Dangsin Yujin-shi ? Ahh....yeppuda. "

" Neh. Annyeonghaseyo. Yeppu aniya. He he he he " I sheepishly smiled. * Okay, one question solved. Now what's ur relationship with my HOYA ? *

_________________________ AT NIGHT ________________________

" Hyung ! I want to ask you something. " Hojun knocked Hoya's room.

" Come in. Is it about your study ? Well, I see if I can't help... or.... about love ?  ? " Hoya smirked.

" Aniyo. It's more difficult than that. Who's the girl you're hugging before at the street ? "

" Ah.. ani... yoja....  " Hoya pretended not to hear what he asked.

" Deh, the girl who makes my pretty cousin upset. "

" Mwo ? Bwooyah ? "

" Why she mad at me ? Because I hugged the girl that I used to know ? " Hoya stared at Hojun who was sitting on his bed.

" I'm not going to tell you, it's a bimil. " Hojun crossed his arms.

" I'll spend you chicken drumstick, ice-cream, kimchi stew, and everything you want. How's that sound ? "

" Okay. swhhhwwtejeosodsos " Hojun whispered to Hoya's ear. " Guess I should tell you who's her. But, don't tell her yet, I'm going to take care of her by myself, got it ? " Hoya closed the door after Hojun left.