Seoul

F L Y H I G H W I T H H O YA

" Mom, where's Aunt Minji ? " You asked.

" Oh, there she is ! " your mother points to a lady, dressed in modern way.

" Annyeonghaseyo. "

After a few minutes, she told us that we need to have two days holiday at Seoul before the wedding began. Soon, we arrived at the hotel. Your siblings in one room, and your parents was the other. " Does this hotel have WiFi ? I'm going to check. " Beatrice opened her laptop.

" Sis ! I want to play games ~ " Danson pouted.

" Before I fry your puppy eyes, please be quiet and sleep. Don't disturb me. "

" I'm so tired ~~~~~ " you pulled up the blanket.

" You know, you should go bath first before you went to sleep. " Beatrice helped Danson to take off his clothes.

" Eonni ! Can I borrow your lappy ? " you asked. " NEH ~ " she said in the bathroom. Danson was whistling and playing with the bubbles.

You login your Twitter account, and opened a new tab of Allkpop.com to see what's going on.

You immediately download Hoya's teaser and screaming like a crazy animal, jumping and shouting " AHHHHHH ~~~~ HOYA ~~~~~ "

5 minutes later, you got a text message from Brenda.

 


What r u doing ?

            Nothing. Spazzing over Hoya ! A AAA RRRR GGG HHH
Crazy.

          
 Yeah, I am.

I fall for Woohyun so much <3 !

            
Did anyone asked ? Pfffft.

I just want to tell u.

            FYI, I've arrived.

Send my regards to my Woohyun if u saw him, OK ?

          
 No. We're going to my aunt's hometown after this 2 days in Seoul. By luck, maybe I'll find him but...IMPOSSIBLE

Are u on9 right now ?

         
   Yeaaaah. OMO ! He's so cute.


and that's Hoya

            O'course.

Okay, bye. I'm going to take a nap.

        
    Who asked u ? LOL

:P Bye.

 


_______________________AT NIGHT________________________

You can't sleep comfortably that night, you keep tossing left and right as if something is missing on the bed.

Maybe because you didn't hear your lulaby yet. So you decided to get up and went somewhere.

" Niga Eobseul Ttae ~ Niga Eobseul Ttae ~ " you sang, while playing
# Without You - INFINITE-H on your mp3 player.

* A song to remind me of my boyfriend ~ Hheheh :) *

Cold wind carressed your pink cheeks. You were standing outside the room, at the veranda. Looking at the cresent moon above your head, thinking about Hoya.

* I wonder what Hoya oppa do right now at 11 PM ?*

Suddenly, someone pulled your clothes. You bent down and saw Danson with his hand rubbing one of his eyes, frowning.

" Wae ? ", you asked.

" Noona ! Why are you smiling again ? "

" And why are you asking the same question again ? "

" Noona, what are you thinking about ? "

" Someone that IMPOSSIBLE to be my husband. If fate told us that he is the one I will marry, one day, you'll meet Hoya oppa. That's why I smile whenever I think of him. Do I look cute when I smile ? "

Danson pouted. " Ani. You look like you're gone crazy. Yujin noona ! "

" Neh ? " * o.O ? *

" Can you accompany me to pee ~~~~ "

" Eww. You're so disgusting. Come ! " you took his hand, imploring him to go inside.

" I'm just afraid of those zombies. "

Both of you chuckled.

11.00 PM.

Infinite are still doing their practice for their comeback, next week. " Hyung ! You should raised your arm like us, yeah like that. " Hoya said, teaching Sunggyu how to dance properly.

" Yah, Lee Sungjong ! Get up, why are you sleeping at the corner ?! " Sungyeol yelled.

" Ara.Ara. I'm just so sleepy. Next day, I'm sure I'll get some wrinkles. " Sungjong yawned.

_______________________ AT BREAK _____________________

Hoya was drinking mineral water and suddenly he choked. * Why  I coughed so sudden ?  It must be mom who was thinking of me. *

" How pretty is the moon tonight .... " Hoya whispered.

" Hyung, look at this fan ! Come ! " Sungjong waved at Hoya and he came running to the computer table.

" Aigoo, this girl was so in love with you hyung ! Look at her profile..her post...my god ! " Sungyeol nodded.

" Hey, she's pretty too. I wonder if I reply her tweets... " Hoya smiled.

" Andwae. Manager hyung will be mad. " L said.




Keep Reading ! Keep reading ! Give comments ! Give comments !