Take Me Somewhere I Belong

F L Y H I G H W I T H H O YA

______________________NEXT DAY_______________________

" Mommy, why did you agreed to go to Korea ? " you asked her, while packing your clothes.

" Because your cousin, Jessica wants to get married. Don't you know 'bout that ? " Your mother helped you.

" And Beatrice said you'll be in one week holiday, plus the wedding will be in Korea since your aunt was a Korean and more importantly, I hope to meet my hero, Lee Minho ~ "

* Yeah, that crazy big sister and a maniac mom who love Kpop. Michigetda. *

YOU POV

" Speaking of Korea, HOYA !!!! ~~~~~~ " I screamed and ran to my big poster of Hoya and caressed my cheeks on it. * I'm going to see you soon, honey *

" What's happened ? " My daddy came and stormed in. My mom raised her eyebrows and told him that there's nothing happened.

" Sica eonni thank you very much.. " I lifted my hands, closed my eyes and pray.

My best friends' were so jealous of me as soon they knew I was going to Korea this holiday. Friday came so fast.

" I'm going to kill you if you didn't bring back any of souvenir, ara ? " Rara said.

" I know, that. I will buy for you and the others, right ? I cannot wait to see INFINITE ! "

" Don't forget, after this holiday there'll be a test. "

" Brenda, you're ruining my moments. " I gave her this face  -.-

" History, remember ? " Brenda chuckled.

Arina who sat beside Rara beind our back asked me a random question. " Have you hand in our homework ? "

" Ermmmm....I forgot. Later I will ~ " I smiled.

" You're such a 4D person, Arina. " Rara shook her head.

" She's always like that. " Brenda chuckled.

AUTHOR POV

_________________________D-DAY________________________
_

" Beatrice ! Help me ~ " Danson were running around the house.

" Now, what ? " Beatrice came to help her younger brother saw Yujin were wrestling with him.

" You're so heavy, fat sister. Let go of me ! "

" Not until you tell me where you hide my socks. " You pinched his hand.

" I didn't hide it. "

" Liar. Came here, don't you dare runaway ! " You chased him.

" I'll gave you ice-cream later. Tell me. " You pulled his hand and both of you slipped.

" Okay, pig. Near the cupboard. "

" Will you guys stop ? We're leaving soon. " Your big sister said with a stern voice.

" That's why I DO need my socks, sis. " you ran and search for the sock. While, Danson was crying over his hand, and rubbing it.

" Now, see this is why I told you not to do that, Danson, Look at yourself. Crying over your hands. " Beatrice hugged Danson.

" Fatty ! Ice-cream, later. " Danson rubbed his swollen eyes.

" I promised, right ? Let's go, mom's waiting. "you rolled your eyes.

_________________AT THE ICE-CREAM PARLOR NEAR AIRPORT______________


" One yam, one vanila please. " you said.

" Why you don't want strawberry like other girls, noona ? " Danson smiled cutely.

" To be honest, I'm not a girl. "

Danson showed his derp face, o.O ???!!

" I'm just kidding, kiddo. Let's go and find them. " you took his hands and began to walk.

* Just by looking at this purple ice-cream remids me of you, Hoya oppa. *

" Why are you smiling ? "

" Nothing. Sometimes, I do get my best dream. "