Unforgetful Day

F L Y H I G H W I T H H O YA

AUTHOR POV

" Noona let's play hide and seek. " Danson giggling himself around the corner, since it's the best way to escape the wedding rehearsal, you agreed.

" UH ? Why we must use this ? " you pointed to the black cloth that he's holding. " Babo, so that you can't see where I'm going off to. "

" I wouldn't cheat you kid. We just play the common way, ara ? "

Behind the curtains, Hoya was standing there and looked at Danson, he thought *Come on Danson, you can do it, God jebal . . *

" Ani. What's the fun anyways ? " Danson tried to pull you down at his level and wrapped the clothes nicely on your eyes. "Aish, this kid. " you sighed.

Danson carefully took you around the garden, where the road to the cottage house were there.

" Now, began counting. Catch me palli ~ " Danson's voice become far away.

After you count to 20,, you released the cloth and opened your blurry eyes slowly.

" Now, where are the others ? " you said, looking around the garden, full of white roses, giving you a sweet scent in the morning. * Wait, did I have been in this place before ? It's seems... so..... familiar... *

You walked around clueless,, and THUK !

" Ouch~... " you rubbed your temple, seeing your dress were covered by stingy muds. * It's my dream ! *

" Jeoseonghamnida...dangsin, gwenchanayo ? " a man's voice can be heard.

" Uh ??!! " you widen your eyes, as soon you saw who's him. * It can't be it..... Hoya oppa ?! *

" Let me help you up. " He offered his hands and you grabbed it without thinking and blushing.

" Gamsahamnida. " You bowed and run backaway.

You were wearing a peach T-shirt and a skirt that reaches your knees, white in colour and there's mud at the corner of it, since it's summer break, everything around the garden was full of flowers, varies in every colour. " Wait up, " he called. You were so clueless about the path that you run for, at the end, there's a pretty cottage house was blooming on your eyes.

" Hyung, she's arrived. " Sungjong whispered to Sungyeol from the tree.

You saw a small wood that carved ' Lee's Cottage House ' on it. " Ah, it's one of theirs, now where's that spy kid ?, Danson where are you ?  "

Hoya was following from behind, he's searching the gift that he had prepared long ago. " Eh ? where is it ? "

" Looking for this ? " Sunggyu said from behind. Hoya smiled, " Hyung ! That's why you are choosen to be the leader. " Sunggyu patted his back, " Go and win her ! "

Hojun came to the scene. " Hyung, release the rabbit ! Release the rabbit ! " He whispered. Dongwoo tried to control his laugh before he let go the rabbit. Yujin suddenly greeted by three rabbits , " Uh ? How cute they are ~ aawwwww ! Come here rabbit ! "

Each of the rabbit were wearing a necklace, there's a note inside it, Yujin open them and read the clues.

    FIND. LOOK. WALL.

" This kid sure are kidding ! "

Sungyeol pulled the curtains when you stepped closer to the wall, it's what Hoya paint for , there's another letters on it. It sure are surprising.

        WILL YOU
      BE MINE ?


You just couldn't believe your eyes, * am I still dreaming ? *

Hoya came foward and rub his neck, " Erm... * looking somewhere else * ... Naneun.... "

You tried to turn backwards facing him in the eyes, * He's not Hoya oppa, right ? *

" I know this might be so sudden and.. I ... I ... I like you, Yujin-shi from the first time we met, my heart skip a beat. When I saw you smiling I thought, I must protect that smile forever, I'm not good at expressing feelings but I just want you to know that I love you and I want you to be mine. About the girl that you saw me that day, we were just friends..I'm sorry if that's make you sad or mad at me. Obviously she's not my girlfriend she's just my cousin and we are friends since kid, don't ask where did I knew this, and that's all.. what I want to say. "

" Hyung ! the gift ! " Hojun whispered at his back, behind the bushes.

You tried not to look at him in the eye, cause you might be fallen before he realised it.

Hoya kneeled to the ground and took out his gift, " Will you be my girlfriend, Yujin-shi ? "

You saw a shining diamond heart-shaped necklace on the box, your cheeks started to burn, " ...mmm.... Yes. " you nooded and help his shoulder and help him to stand up.

" I'll be one of the luckiest man in the world if I would marry you one day. " he said as he help you to wear the necklace.

" And I'll be one of the luckiest woman in the world if one day you choose me to be your only wife. " you chuckled. Sungjong threw the confetti from above the tree. Yujin haven't seen them thought.

Two cupcakes that Woohyun baked yesterday was waiting for them at the bench.

" Who made this ? It's so yummy. "

" Ah.. a cook that's so greasy. " Hoya left out a weird laugh.

Yujin smiled, * it couldn't be Woohyun right ?*

L came with his camera on his hand, ready to take their first date pictures, " Omo ! What is he doing here ? Where did he came from, I'm so shocked. "

" I can't tell you if you didn't call me oppa. . . ."

You grinned, " Ne, oppa. " Hoya wiped the cream on the corner of your lips, " Magic. "

L interupted them, " Should I take the picture now ? It's getting hot here. "

One.. Two.. Three.. Click !

After a few shots, " Ah, I wish we had a lemonade, I'm getting thirsty. " you muttered. Hoya glanced at you, " Close your eyes, " and you do as he ordered.

" Chaja ! " Two glasses lemonade and the greasy cook was there, handing it to you. " Woohyun ? Gamsahamnida. "

Sunggyu pulled the strings, and many, many purple balloons fly in the air, Sungjong, Sungyeol, and Dongwoo running towards you. " HI !" they said.

" Infinite ! How could I ever forget today. Now where's the sneaky Danson ? "

Soon, Hojun and Danson came. All of you was smiling nonstop and laughing, photographer L took every eack moment in his camera, it's gonna be a photobook.....

Before lunch, Hoya bring you back to the house.

YOU WERE HOLDING HANDS with him, of course Danson was right behind, smellng the flowers like a fool.

Krystal suddenly appeared from nowhere, " Yujin, it's time to lunch,, let's go. "

Both of you were startled and let go on each others hand so quickly. Fortunately, " I saw it dear. " Krystal whispered before she closed the backyard's door.