Cause You're My Speacial Girl

F L Y H I G H W I T H H O YA

Without you noticed, it was the last day you spent in Busan. Saturday.

At the living room, your father called everyone because there's something that he has to say, that is very important.

" The truth is, we already set up an arranged marriage for you, long time ago before you born. " Your dad spoke.

" MWOOOOOO ~~~~~ ???? ! ! ! ! !  ", you shouted. Hoya spilt out his milk. Krystal smiled and thought, * They woud be a perfect couple *

" You are kidding ? !  DAD ! " your jaws dropped. Hoya couldn't believe what he just heard. Your dad just laugh at your silly face and turned his head to your mom. She said smiling, " Dear, I knew how much you love it, thought you already fall for him, don't you ? We didn't want to say to you this earlier, but  we think this is the right time for it, so... "

" MOmmmmm ~ " your face turned in crimson. Hoya's father continued, " We think you wouldn't like this decision, Hoya. So, what do you think son ? "

Hoya blinked and grinned at Beatrice. He said, " We.... arranged marriage ?.. Naneun .. ... " . Danson suddenly came from the backyard's door, running with the flowers on his hand, " Hoya hyung ! I think I remember who you are. "

Aunt Minji asked him. " Yes Danson, go ahead. "

" Yujin noona said Hoya hyung is smeone that IMPOSSIBLE to be her husband. And she said they'll be meet up if the fate told them. That's why she always smile when she thinks of him. " * Take that noona ! HAHAH :D *

" AIGOO ~~~~ " Hoya's mother pinched your cheeks. " Seriously, I do think this love is fate. " Beatrice pointed her index finger to you and Hoya and continued, " Hoya just asked me you twitter yesterday. Are you fall in love with her too, Hoya oppa ? "

Hoya quickly turned away and hide his face with the pillow cushion.

" Wait ! Yesterday I saw yujin and Hoya holding hands.... after the rehearsal....." Krystal spill it out.

" Hokshi ..... niga .... couple ? " Jessica grinned. Hoya nodded. Everybody was so happy with the announcement.


YOU POV


Soon, it's the time to be Jessica's flower girl. Today was one of my greatest life experience that I wouldn't hesitate to remember. Although, it's only a while I've been here, but I felt I don't want to be away from this place, it is my paradise, only if he's here.

Excited as if you're the one who want to get married, you opened the box and began to wear it. The wed will be held in the garden. The setting was so amazing !

I spotted Hoya was wearing a white tux with a black tie on his shirt, his warm eyes came running to me and I took his warm hands with the lavender  bouquet of flowers on my right hand, we walked down the red carpet and we greeted everybody with a big smile. Infinite was giving a lod applauses around the corner. When Jessica throw the flowers backward, strangely, I didn't get it, instead, Danson took it. He blinked innocently and looked at me. " You're going to marry soon. " I said. Danson ran to a girl with the flowers on his hand and pulled her, " I'm going to marry her ! " he announced. My mom shooked her head lightly, " Just like your father long ago. "

I walked to the cottage house, just nearby the house and began my own thoughts along the way.

Due to all of our hardwork of preparing this ceremony, this is the most unforgetful memory to all of us


AND


That was the best dream after all. It's a dream, and a reality.

I'm so glad I've met him, now it seems like we've got a little-family-relationship aye ?

I hope I will marry him one day, just like my cousin.



" Of course. Because you're the only girl I should marry for. " Hoya appeared and smiled.

" How can you read my mind ? Are you a vampire or something ? Like Edward in Twilight ? "

" No. Because I love you and I always did. Wherever you are, one day I'll marry you, ara ? " Hoya kissed my temple and it make me blush more.

" And why is that ? Why you want to marry me ? There's bunch of girls out there who wants to be with you. I'm just a typical girl. " I looked somewhere else, pretending to sulk.

" You want to know why ? "

" Neh. " I nodded.

" Because God created me for you. "


 


chapter update on 30/06/2013


 IT'S ALREADY ENDED ! I'M NOT A GOOD WRITER, I'VE GOT GRAMMAR ERROR, AND SO ON. I'M SO HAPPY CAUSE I CAN FINISHED UP THIS FANFIC ~ ALL IN ALL, I JUST HOPE YOU LIKE THIS FANFIC AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME IN THE FUTURE WITH MY OTHER FANICS, EAT WELL, SLEEP WELL, READERS, ANNYEONG ^.^

                HOYATICS THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME ~