A Gift ?

F L Y H I G H W I T H H O YA

_____________________MORNING _____________________

" Yujin ! Pallli ! We're gonna be late ! " Beatrice said, running through the door, with her hanphone on her right hand. You guickly grabbed your handphone, and put on your sneakers. Hoya's mother came and greet us with a smile. Your aunt, Beatrice, Hoya's mom, Danson and ...... HOYA OPPA ???

HOYA POV

I was so exicted as my mom was, I'm gonna go shopping with her today ! Daebak, eomma. It's kinda funny to see her rushing through the door. She's more pretty today, with her long straight black hair loosen out, She is my angel.

" Hul ~ " She said, when all of us start to hop in Aunt Minji's SUV car.

" Wae ? " Beatrice asked her. Yujin pouted and comb her hair with her hands. " I forgot where I put my ribbon.. ", she cried.

" That's why I always say to you you must organize your things. Then now, look at you, worrying about tiny matters again. "

" Ready guys ? " Aunt said. Without I noticed, nor she is, YUJIN SAT BESIDE ME ! * Wouldn't that be an awesome day ? *

After sometime, I look at her and she looked at me too. But why I can't say anything ?

* Why do I always freeze when you just come in front of me? *

AUTHOR POV

Hoya's mom saw their reflection and she smiled. * Wish they know the truth *

Aunt Minji smiled too, and she winked at Hoya's mom.

_________________ AT THE SHOP____________________

" Girls, we must meet in front of the lobby after 30 minutes, okay ? Make sure you pick the nice gifts. " your aunt said.

" I want to go with Yujin noona ~ " Danson cried. Beatrice put him down and he took your hands.

" Mind if I join you ? " Hoya said, smiling as if nothing happens. You smiled weakly and nodded. * I knew you mad at me Yujin-ah, and it makes you so cute ~ *

" Danson, you can't take any toys okay ? " * I want to save money, sorry dear * Danson pouted.

" Don't worry, Hoya hyung will pay it. Take which one you like. " Hoya ruffles Danson's hair, you eyed him. Danson quickly run to the toy's shop and began to choose. * A-ha ! he's trying to appologize after that day *

" You don't have to, I'm not mad at you anymore, nor jealous or something it is, Howon-shi. " you spoke.

" Wait, who says you're jealous ? plus, why you mad at me ?" Hoya grined, you blushed and look away. * She's jealous, I knew it. Stop pretending, Yujin. *

" I'm not. " you said weakly. * I already see your burning cheeks, how I wish I can hug you right now. *

" Yes, you are. About the girl ? " Hoya put his hands on his jeans pocket. You pretened not to hear, then went in the toy shop to find Danson. " Gomawo hyung ! " Danson hugged Hoya's waist. You smirks, * Danson stop being cute, you make me sick *

" Should we go to find the gifts ? " you asked them. A fan who was passing by look at Danson and Hoya that was so closed, so they asked, " Who's that ? " You quickly runaway and hide behind the racks on the other shop. " Oh ? This is my child. Hahhahaha. "

" Guchi ? Eomma duguya ? Eodiye? " They squealed." Let find my mom ! Hahhaa :D " Danson laughed. They find you and Hoya immediately pulled you towards him, " Here she is. My wife. "

" Eomma ~ Appa ~ " Danson chuckled and hugged both of you. You felt your bones are frozen at that time, the Inspirits were taking pictures !!!!! * Hoya oppa, don't you know I always mentioned I am your waifu in Twitter ? But that was my dream, only my imagination, how dare you said it infront of those Inspirit, they might kill me after this ! *

" Great, Howon-shi. Now, you're gonna be the number one headlines for tomorrow. " you crossed your arms and showed your pissed off face. Hoya didn't seem to be happy when you called him Howon-shi. But then he continues his gags.

" Wouldn't it be nice ? They'll think of me, went shopping with my wife and child. A happy family. "

You gave him your best derp face ; platypus face.

" You know, you look like a duck right now. DUCK ! AHAHAHA " he laughed at you. You mocked him, and find out that he already capture your derp faces. Danson giggled when Hoya saw it to him.

" Did I married with a duck ? "

After that, you didn't want to talk to him, for almost 17 minutes ? When they arrived at the next shop, Hoya got an idea on how he want to confess to you. He was looking around the shop and he didn't know what to do. He keeps walking around and testing handbags for women, trying each of them in front of the mirrors, asking the saleswoman about the bag's size, after 15 minutes, he gave up.

Hoya scratched his head.

Suddenly, he saw something luxury and mesmerising.
 
" A love shaped necklace would be enough, no matter what, I must confess to her, before someone did. "

" Hoya ! Yoboseyo, Neo eodie ? We already arrived. Come pick us at the airport. " Dongwoo called.

" Jeongmal ? Ne. I'll be there in 15 minutes. " He quickly paid the necklace and put it on his pocket. You came to the counter with the dress on your hand and make him startled.

" Yujin-shi, could you tell Aunt Minji and my mom, that I'll went somewhere ? "

" Erm, can I ask, where did you want to go ? " You paid your gift.

" To find my girlfriend. " Hoya said blankly. * I love seeing your jealous face, sorry but I like to bully people that I love, mianhae *

 



Fact :
~ Hoya's real name is Lee Howon. Since in this chapter you and him aren't friends yet so you called him 'Howon-shi'.
~ At Infinite Backstage Interview :
    Q : What method do you used to attract girls ?
    Hoya : I'll choose to bully her.
~ Hoya LOVE purple.
~ Hoya lived in Changwon, Busan. If I'm not mistaken.