Like A Scene In The Movie

F L Y H I G H W I T H H O YA

_______________________ AT YOUR ROOM WITH BEATRICE _________________________

" Eonni ! Beatrice eonni ! I've met my  future husband ! ARRRRRR !!!!! Finally, God hear my prays. " you shake your sister's body.

" Yeah, yeah, I know it. Stop, just stop fangirling. " Beatrice pushed you away.

" I'm going to tell my friends' later. "

KNOCK ! KNOCK !

" Neh ? " both of you said in unison.

" Girls, it's me, Sica. Could you guys be down for a moment ? There's still someone that you didn't met up. Yujin stop fangirling, I can hear every words you said right here. "

" Yeah, we will be there in a minutes. " Beatrice unlocked the door.

" Eonni ! Do I look perfect ? " You said, posing some funny actions in front of the mirror.

" Hmmmm... like a platypus. Hey, You're Perry The Platypus ! In Phineas and Ferb ! ". Soon, you saw a man and a woman sitting beside Hojun. As always, both of you greet them politely. " Mannaseo bangapsumnida. "

" This is them, ajuhmma. Yujin and Beatrice. There's another, Danson their younger brother. "

" Eomma , Yujin have the same age as me ! " Hojun cheered.

" Is that so ? Aigoo, they are so cute. " Hoya's mother smiled.

" Yujin, Beat, this is Hoya's mom, and his big brother, Hojae. "

" No wonder he likes you. " Hojae whispered.

_________________________ AFTER LUNCH __________________________

" Rara ! Rara ! You know what ? I've met HOYA ! On a purpose, he is Jessica's cousin too. My god ! " you told your friends about the scene.

" Isn't it just like a fanfic story ? You're not lying right ? " Rara mumbled.

" No, SILLY ! YES, IT'S HIM ! IT'S HIM ! Hmm, I'm going to help them after this. See you. Pyong ~ "

" Goodbye. Just don't do silly faces infront of him, kay ? "

You nodded and ended the call. Beatrice called out your name, you went to the living room, you saw Hoya with your father, talking and smiling. * I wish one day you'll propose me and my daddy will accept it, wouldn't it be a perfect life ? *

" Stop dreaming, honey. " Your mother tapped your shoulder.

" Yujin, help is needed. " Beatrice pulled your hands outside. Since it's summer, you are wearing your favourite khaki shorts, lilac T-shirt and tied up your hair like a bun.

" Am I over y ? " you asked.

" Ani. Sica eonni dressed up like this too, and I'm wearing the same style like you too, what are you thinking about platypus ? " Beatrice replied.

" I just thought..... " You showed her your best duck face and Hoya accidentally watches from afar and chuckled. Your sister flick your temple hard.

" Ouch ! Omo ! " you made a mental note, saying that you'll listen to Rara's advices. * Now, that was what we call EMBARASSED *

" Hojun-ah, what can I help here ? " you asked.

" Take the ladder over there, then hang the flowers above the tent. Make sure you do it nicely like that one on that corner *pointing* ".

* Okay so I need to take a ladder first *

Beatrice, your mom, and dad was somewhere else, Danson were playing with Jessica's dog behind you. Hoya was hanging the lights, Hojun went to toilet few minutes ago, leaving only you and Hoya there. The silence between you broke when Danson asked Hoya.

" Hyung ! What's your name ? "

" Howon. But you can called me Hoya. " He smiled.

" Danson, careful with the dog. I'm still up here, " you interupted.

" Erm... I can help if you want. " Hoya looks up at you.

" Aniya. Gamsahaij. " You replied and never look back.

" Sammy, go catch ! Palli ! " - Sammy is the dog's name -

Danson threw the ball accidentally at your ladder's direction. The dog kicked the ladder, and it loses balance and you're shaking and .......

you shut  your eyes.....



.....





" Careful ! " he shouted.

Hoya catched you.

You yelped and widen your eyes when you felt a strong pair of hands was on your back and legs, you can tell how strong his muscles are. He catched you in a bridal style.

" Are you okay ? " he whispered. You blushed and your eyes locked with each other. Your whole body was in shock.

" Uhmm. Neh. " You suddenly look away. You could sense Hoya's ear becoming red.

" I think I have heard your name before, hyung. But I forgot who have said it. " Danson came beside Hoya. Slowly he put you down and sat down to Danson's eye level. You tugged your hair on your ears, and you realised, * Wait, I do tell him about Hoya that day. Please don't say about me. Please don't mention my name. Jebal ..... *

" I think ... ummm....  I forgotten. Maybe next time I'll tell you Hoya hyung ! " Danson runaway.

* That little brat ! *

You began to start a conversation to him, " Howon-shi, gamsahamnida. I might be in hospital right now if you didn't catch me. "

He gulped and rubbed his neck, " Oh ?! Andwae, I just dont't want you to get hurt. I...I....I....I.... " * Lee Howon ! Why you can't say something ? I fall for you, I like you so much Yujin-shi, why I can't said it ? *

Eugenie blinked.

" I... I want to say that... I.... "

" Geunyoreul jikyora ~ Narichi mothage ~ " Hoya's phone is ringing to # The Chaser - Infinite.

" Yeoboseyo ? " he picked the call. You points to the left, signalling him that you want to walk away.

" Hyung ! We're going to Busan this Thursday ! " Sungjong said.

" Why did you always ruin my moments .... ? "

" Ehhey... looks like our hyung have someone speacial already ! " Sungyeol said.

" Yah ! Lee Sungjong ! You turn on the loudspeaker ? "

" Yah ! Lee Howon ! Don't speak like that to me anymore, I'm not a kid ! Please respect me, I'm already 21 years old. "

" Whatever ~ "

" We gonna stay at your house later on, send our regards to your parents okay ? " Sunggyu said.

* I could sense a problem is coming this Thursday.  Anyway, I already talked to her !!!! AAAAA ~ She's so adorable, and her voice was amazing , why I still can see her shocking face ? *

" Now I don't have to capture your pictures, I already save one in my memory. " Hoya nodded.


Sorry for not update the story in the meantime....

* chapter update on 28 May 2013