First Encounter

F L Y H I G H W I T H H O YA

_________________ 1ST DAY AT SEOUL __________________

" Eomma ~ I want to ride those ! " Danson begged as soon he saw a tiger ride along the rode.

" Beatrice, you go with your dad and Yujin to shopping first, I'll catch you up later. Yeobo, can you wait for me ? I must go back to hotel, I forgot my things. " your mother spoke. So, you, your sister and father went to the largest shopping mall in Seoul.

Beatrice rolled her eyes when you said, " Eonni, let's buy Infinite's things ! "

" Yeah, yeah, exo too ! " she replied.

" Girls, don't spend too much money, kay ? I'll be waiting at the cafe *points above* " your father gave his card credits.

Both of you take it and nods innocently. Then after a few minutes of shopping with your sister, you're getting exhausted because you have to carry Beatrice's shopping bags, you complained, " Yah ! Eonni, we almost bought all of the items in this mall already ! Let's take a break for a while, jebal ~ "

" Yujin-ah, I haven't take selcas yet, do you ? "

" I don't want selca ! Everybody will stare at us. " * I wonder where's mom and Danson ? *

They went to the cafe afterwards. " There they are ! Fat sister, and Weirdo sister, annyeonghaseyo, " Danson greet them.

" Danson, you cannot talk like that to your elders. " your father said.

" Serve you right, " you do a mehrong.

Danson started to cry and you fought for his crocodile tears and they scolded you for making your younger brother cry.

" Mom, but he started it first. " you crossed your arms.

" Yujin-ah, stop being like a kid. You already 17 this year. " your mom told you and it made you pissed off.

" Dad... "

" Hmmm ? What do you want dear ? " your daddy asked, wiping Danson's tears away.

" Can I walk around near the hotel after this ?  I need to breath in fresh air. Don't worry, I'll call you if something happens."

" Why don't Beatrice go with you ? Her Korean was much better than you are. " Mom suggested.

" Ermmm, mom, I'm tired and I have to unpack my shopping bags, one by one, and I must go onlline to check.....bla..bla... "

" Okay, so, you must go with Danson then. " your dad spoke.

With a pissed off face, you tell them, " Ooooooooo....kay.... "

After you have finished your meal, you took Danson out for some walk, just nearby the hotel. You saw many people walk passed by. The weather was so nice, summer in Korea wee just perfect for my vacation. Eventhought the sun always shine brightly, but it doesn't feel so hot. But with this annoying but sometimes cute little boy beside me, ruining my day espeacially when I need some time to be alone.

" Candy store ! " Danson pulled my hands and run.

" Slow down, Danson ! "

Meanwhile, Hoya was wearing a white T-shirt, jeans, a purple cap and earphone tugged in his ears, was walking alone and humming on the same street.

" Come closer ~ come closer ~ " Hoya sang to # NE-YO, Closer

He didn't realised you were chasing Danson.

DDUKK !

HOYA POV

* what the.... ? Who bump my perfect body ?*

" Jeoseonghamnida ! " Eugenie said, bowing to the man that she bumped into. Danson laughed and said bluntly, " Catch me if you can ! "

" Danson ! Don't go far away ~ "

I spun around to see who's this girl. She spun around too, smiling and appologize to me many times....

I don't know what to say really. She's......... an angel ?

" Neh. " I said and lowered down my head. * Hope she don't recognize who's me *

She already left, but why I still can see her smile ?

Why I still standing here , at the same spot ?

Why I can't blink my eyes ?

Why I can't forget her figures ?

_________________ 2ND DAY AT SEOUL _________________

" Eomma, why must I do this kind of chores ? I'm so tired already. " I said, lifting up the big box.

" No buts, Lee Howon ! Go and help your uncle. "

" Aish, chincha. " I countinued to lift those big boxes into the house.

Suddenly I saw a figure, a girl, with long straight black hair with purple blouse sitting on the couch, smiling at my cousin, Jessica.

"OOHH??!! " I made an 'O' shape on my mouth.

My younger brother, Hojun which was 5 years younger than me step in and elbowed me.

" Wae hyung ? " he asked.

" Ani... "

then she turned around, still smiling, and that's where I saw the angel again.

" Hoya, hoya, ireohna ! Ireohna.... " Sunggyu's voice break my peaceful dream.

I turned off my ipod and get up.  * I wish that was real.......now I have to pack my things to Busan. UGh ! *

AUTHOR POV

____________________ AT EVENING ______________________

They check out from the hotel, while Aunt Minji was waiting with her car outside.

" Erm.. aunty ! How long do we have to ride to that place ? " Beatrice asked.

" Darling, your parents didn't tell you kuchi ? We have to take the aeroplane. " Aunt Minji said.

" We're going to Busan. " your father said, chuckled.

" BUSAN ??!! " you shouted.

" Yah ! I think my eardrums broken. " Beatrice smacked your head with her iPhone 4 S.

" Ermmm.. Busan was a huge city, where did ... ? " You whinced.

" Changwon district. My hometown, Jessiaca would be happy to meet you, Eugenie. " Aunt Minji smiled.

" Waeyo ajuhmma ? " you titled your head infront.

" You'll be her best girl... at the wedding. "

" Daebak ! I wish I were you, Yujin-ah. " Beatrice clapped her hands.

You were so shocked when you heard you were going to Busan. You went online with your hanphone and search which town did Hoya were in.... and the result....

CHANGWON !

* God, is this some kind of prank you want to see about ? Wait up, what if the fate really make me meet him ? I can't wait ! Busan, here I come ! *


I'm on my exam week, still perhaps. So, how about the story ? Please comment ~~~