INVITED

Just A Taxi

I stepped into the lecture hall after my mother persuaded me to.
 
I'm not a bad daughter,just stubborn.
 
Is that considered bad?
 
My businessman father wants me to stay in my mother's school so he can be assured that I'm being watched over.
 
My mother is fine with whatever I want actually,its just my dad's manipulative skills.
 
Maybe that's how he got my mum to marry him.
 
I slouched over to one of the seats and opened my notebook.
 
The hall was still rather empty,other than the bunch of people whispering behind me.
 
One of them approached me,"Hey,you're the principal's daughter right?"
 
I nodded,not making eye contact.
 
That's what I was referred as,principal's daughter.
 
"So you don't get into any trouble,like at all?"
 
I glared at her,"Is that really important?Its not like I get into a lot of trouble like you."
 
I looked away and she scoffed,mumbling something before going back to her clique.
 
I have a sharp tongue,but that's what you get from a businessman and a principal.
 
The door opened but I couldn't care who that was.
 
I scribbled on my notebook.

-Yoo Youngjae,where are you?-
 
I sighed,this is the reason why I actually wanted a transfer,to find my childhood friend.
 
He's been gone since we turned twelve and I've never seen him again.
 
Only early this year did I get news that he's in LTE high,so that's where I'm going to find him.
 
I wonder if he still remembers me.
 
"Oh you again?"
 
I looked up and glared at him,the boy from the taxi,"What do you want?"
 
He smirked and pushed his glasses slightly,"Well you're in my lecture hall,I should be asking you that."
 
My eyes widened,"Your lecture ha-"
 
The bell rang and the stream of students strolled in.
 
The blond boy rolled his eyes at me and went to the front.
 
I gritted my teeth,"So he's the invited speaker?"
 
I face palmed myself,wow daebak,I'm going to get it from him now.
 
I plugged my ear phones in my ears and closed my eyes.
 
Maybe a nap would calm me down.
 
Introductions and starts were real turn-offs for me.
 
I wasn't the least bit interested.
 
The lecture carried on and I dreamed for a moment,until someone pulled my ear piece out.
 
"And as I was saying,these pollutants react with the atmosphere and it comes back down as acid rain."
 
I glared at the blond smug lecturer and he continued smoothly.
 
I turned and saw some students mumbling again,then I saw my mum at the back staring at me.
 
I sighed,how many lectures am I gonna get today?
 
"Is everything okay there student?"
 
I turned back to the blond irritant,"Just perfect."
 
He smirked and got on with his lecture.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N:Well for now I cannot mention much about who is who so you guys will have to see on the upcoming chapters...And thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^