ACCEPTING

Just A Taxi

I walked down the corridor,kids running by me.Well I call them kids even if they're older than me.

I was still refered to as the principal's daughter,but the students could talk to me better.
 
I changed the way I talked to them too.Well,just slightly.Not just shooting them straight like I used to.
 
Maybe everything became more lax because they felt that me being in a relationship meant that I became more gentle.
 
Not really though.I'm still very straight when it comes to teachers.
 
"See you tomorrow Minhye!"

I smiled and waved to my classmate.
 
I never really bothered with names,but I'm trying to put in some effort to memorizing my classmates' names.I feel that studying is still easier though.
 
My phone vibrated.
 
-Come to your mother's office now.-From my dad.
 
I walked down and opened the door.
 
I froze,bad habit,not knocking.
 
I shrugged and my parents and Youngjae's were sitting there.
 
"Oh annyeonghaseyo,"I bowed politely,which was totally not like me but there were elders there.
 
My father glanced at his watch,"Youngjae should be here."
 
Someone knocked on the door and Youngjae came in.He stood next to me,shooting glances at me.
 
I shrugged again.
 
My father cleared his throat,"Now,since we're all here,I'll clear this up."
 
Oh no.
 
"Appa-"
 
He put his hand up,cutting me off.
 
"Now,the two of you have been together for quite some time now."
 
Youngjae held my hand and squeezed lightly.
 
"I don't like the fact that you two still have not asked us,your parents,permission to be together."
 
I scoffed,the real me,"Appa,its between Youngjae and I."
 
"Well,we're just thinking that it would be okay to send the both of you overseas to study."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"Since Youngjae is able to protect you and look after you,I guess he can be given the job of looking after you.
 
Also,since you are learning to become more polite,and you can handle situations according to the factors,I think you will be able to handle looking after yourself overseas."
 
I stared at my father and went over to him,feeling his forehead,"Appa,you sure you're okay?"
 
The whole room burst out in laughter and Youngjae held my hand,"Don't worry Mr and Mrs Choi,I'll look after your daughter.Appa umma,I'll be responsible for Minhye."
 
I giggled,that sounded funny.
 
My father chuckled,"Okay,both of you can go back now,you still have tutoring,right?"
 
Youngjae nodded and quickly pulled us out.He waved his arm and a taxi stopped in front of us.
 
He pushed me in and told the driver the destination.
 
We sat inside and stopped at a traffic light.Youngjae took his phone out,"Pali pali!"
 
I looked at him and he stuck his tongue out at me and I did the same.
 
I giggled and he shot a photo of us.
 
We dropped off at the park and he took me to the swings.
 
I sat there,Youngjae pushing me.I liked the way we progressed,from the best of friends,to tutor and student,to partners,to being officially in a relationship.
 
Things change,but some things don't.Its nice how we can still relate to one another after so long.
 
We will always enjoy one another's company,he will always be protective over me,I will always be competitive against him.
 
Youngjae stopped pushing and kneeled in front of me.Laying his blazer on my lap,"I didn't finish this."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
He leaned in and kissed me.And then it struck me,that day.
 
He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine.
 
A ball flew in our direction and whacked his head.
 
I laughed like crazy and a little boy came to get his ball.
 
"Chesuhamida noona,chesuhamida ajusshi."
 
He ran off and I laughed again.Youngjae glared at me and I kissed his forehead,"Well you're right,some things just don't change."
 
We walked back to my home.

Ajusshi got us milk and cookies.
 
"So,our parents have officially accepted us right?"
 
I smiled and nodded,"Well that took them some time."
 
Youngjae chuckled,"I know you're on this being polite diet,but stay just as you are okay?I like it when you're yourself."
 
I scoffed,"Well thank you for appreciating the real me even though almost everybody else doesn't."
 
He laughed and hugged me,"That's more like it,don't mind what people think about you,you're awesome that way."
 
I scoffed again and shoved a cookie in his mouth,"Enough smooth talking you,"I put my hand out.
 
He chewed on the cookie and rolled his eyes,taking his iPod out.
 
I sat on the sofa and played the brain teasers.Youngjae took his blazer off and laid it on my lap,while sitting next to me.
 
"Already a habit huh?"
 
"Bwoh?"
 
I pointed to his blazer.He chuckled and hugged me close to him,"I have to protect you right?"
 
I nodded,"That's true."
 
He kissed my cheek and slowly trailed down to my chin,then to my neck.
 
I paused the game,I could barely breathe.
 
"Oppa."
 
He smirked and leaned his forehead against mine.
 
"We've got a long way to go."
 
I smiled,"Yeah."
 
He gave me a small peck on my lips,"A lot to catch up on."
 
I nodded.
 
He kissed me again,"But its different now isn't it?"
 
"Nae."
 
He kissed me again,but longer.He pulled away and I put my finger to his lips,"But some things just don't change right?"

 

 

=========================================================================================================================

A/N:That's the end guys! Hope you Youngjae biases enjoyed it! Its just a short fanfic but I really appreciate all of my subscribers and thank you for all your comments! B.A.P hwaiting!!! ^^