SORTING

Just A Taxi

I remember shutting my alarm off a few times.
 
I got up and stared at the clock,one.In the afternoon.
 
I ran my hand through my hair,now my mum's going to ask what's wrong with me.
 
I heard a knock on my door,"Miss are you awake?"
 
I staggered to the bathroom,"Come in."
 
I washed up and heard ajusshi telling me about my mother and her wanting me to explain why I'm not in school.
 
I went back out and laid on my bed,feeling extremely dizzy.
 
"Miss,are you not feeling well?"He touched my forehead,"Oh goodness you're running a fever,I'll get the doctor over."
 
He rushed out of my room and suddenly everything from last night flooded my mind.
 
"What am I going to do now?"
 
Ajusshi knocked on my door again,"Miss,someone's here to see you."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
My door opened and Youngjae peeked in.
 
I felt my heart burst and I grabbed my pillow,hugging it close to my body.
 
He came over slowly and touched my forehead,"You're sick."
 
I buried my face into the pillow,my feelings are really messed up at the moment.
 
"Minhye ah."
 
"Hmm?"
 
He sighed and ajusshi knocked on the door,"The doctor is here."
 
I stared at Youngjae blankly while the doctor checked on me.
 
He prescribed some medication to me but I wasn't listening,ajusshi was though.
 
The doctor left and ajusshi gave me my dose of medication before leaving us.
 
Youngjae sat on the side of my bed,watching me,twisting my hair in his fingers.
 
Then it suddenly occurred to me,"Didn't you go to school?"
 
"I did,but I couldn't find you during lunch and I met your mum."
 
I face palmed myself,"Great,just great."
 
He chuckled and I glared at him,"Yah,I don't care what's our relationship right now,I have problems with my mum,my dad's worse."
 
"Well that's too bad."
 
I grumbled and pulled the covers over my head.
 
"Yah,Minhye ah."
 
"Wae?"
 
He lifted the blanket a little and poked his iPod in.
 
I scoffed and sat up,playing his brain trainers.
 
He watched me play and it felt nice.Just being friends,I didn't want this to end.
 
I heard the house phone ring but I didn't really bother,ajusshi got it.
 
He knocked on the door,"Miss,your father wants to talk to you."
 
I raised an eyebrow,"Again?"
 
I reached over to my bedside table and took the phone there,"Yeoboseyo?"
 
"Minhye ah."
 
"Nae appa."
 
"How are you feeling?"
 
I scoffed,"Appa,why are you calling during this time of the day?"
 
"Your mother said you were unwell."
 
"She's not here now."
 
"Of course she isn't,its only two in the afternoon."
 
I froze,my dad wasn't good at time zones,even though he travelled a lot.
 
That can only mean,"Appa,you're back."
 
He laughed,"Yes I am,I'm coming back from the airport."
 
I didn't know what to say,"Erm,that's great,I'll be waiting."
 
"Of course dear,see you later."
 
"Nae appa."
 
He hung up and I stared at the phone.
 
"Your dad's back?"
 
I looked at Youngjae and nodded.
 
He sighed,"I should greet him right?"
 
I shrugged,"If you want to,I mean,he had problems with your dad not you."
 
He sighed again and rested his head on my shoulder.I felt my heart beating abnormally but I didn't want to care.
 
"Minhye ah."
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Do you like me?"
 
I scoffed,"Sure I do,why won't I like you?"
 
"Not that way."
 
"Oh."
 
Awkward silence.
 
He looked at me,resting his chin on my shoulder,"Yah,I'm serious here,do you have feelings for me?"
 
"I don't know."
 
He wrapped an arm around my waist and leaned in close to me,whispering in my ear,"Do you feel anything for me?"
 
I felt my cheeks heat up,not sure from my fever or from what he was doing.
 
I didn't push him away or anything though,I surprisingly liked the way he was being close to me.
 
He leaned in closer and kissed my neck,hugging me close to him.
 
I could barely breathe from the way my heart was beating.He must have known about my internal fluster because he chuckled and the next moment,we heard the front door open.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N:Well her father is back! What kind of problem will they face now? Thanks to my subscribers and please comment!