NO

Just A Taxi

I held my father's hand,like a kid,but it didn't matter.Because the whole hall was crowded and I felt claustrophobic.
 
I looked around for Youngjae,and my mother smiled,"He should be somewhere."
 
My father cleared his throat and I grumbled.
 
"Minhye,I don't want to leave you unattended again."
 
"Appa,I'm not a thing,and besides,I'm not twelve anymore."
 
My mother pried his hand away from mine and whispered something to him.
 
He sighed and my mother hurried me along.I glanced around,I couldn't find Youngjae.
 
I took my phone out and felt an arm around my waist.
 
I looked up,"Oppa."
 
"Wah,you're so pretty."
 
"Only for today?"
 
Youngjae chuckled and kissed my forehead,"You're always beautiful."
 
I hugged him and felt someone watching.
 
I turned,my father was watching while talking to a group of teachers.
 
I sighed and took Youngjae outside.The wind was cool and it cleared my mind.
 
Youngjae took his blazer off and wrapped it around my shoulders.
 
We sat down on a bench and I rested on his chest.He hugged me close to him and I closed my eyes.
 
I felt sleepy because of being unable to sleep the past nights.
 
"Minhye ah."
 
"Hmm?"
 
"You're that tired?"
 
I nodded slightly,"Wae?I'm also human right?"
 
He chuckled,"Then sleep,unless you want to stay awake."
 
I opened my eyes,"How?"
 
He took his iPod out and I laughed.
 
"You even brought this here?"
 
"Its the only thing that gets your attention."
 
I eyed him and took his iPod.He watched me and I played for a while.
 
I was close to beating his high score,until we heard people coming towards us.
 
We looked up and I saw those gangsters from some other school.
 
Youngjae hugged my waist and I continued with my game.
 
"Well well what have we here?"
 
We ignored them and they scoffed.
 
"Ignoring us eh?"
 
I was close to beating his high score now.
 
I saw a hand reach out to take the iPod but Youngjae got it first.
 
"Yah,its rude to take things that don't belong to you,especially without permission."Youngjae glanced at them,uninterested.
 
The gangster,which was obviously the leader,gave us a threatening look and I glared at him.
 
I reached out to Youngjae,"Oppa pali,I almost beat your high score."
 
The gang scoffed again and I glared at them,"Shut up and get lost,I'm almost winning."
 
The gang leader,obviously offended,grabbed my hand and Youngjae stood up,kicking him away.
 
The rest of the gang charged towards us and I raised my hand,"Okay listen pabos,there are teachers and principals in there,don't try anything stupid."
 
The leader charged at us and the whole gang,of about five,followed him.
 
Youngjae and I sighed,kicking and pushing them to the ground.Youngjae taught me how to handle fighting without doing much.
 
Like which joint to hit them and stuff.It was easy enough.
 
I sat back down and played the iPod.Youngjae subdued them and grumbled,"That was easier than those guys that time."
 
I shushed him,"Yah,I'm almost winning."
 
The gang leader got up again while Youngjae was watching me.
 
The leader pulled me up suddenly and Youngjae held me.
 
I heard my skirt rip and I grumbled,"Yah!"
 
I kicked the leader in his stomach and Youngjae pulled me back,just before I could punch him.
 
"Hey hey,cool down there."
 
I took the iPod and aimed it at the idiot's head.I threw it but Youngjae caught it mid-air.
 
"Oppa!"
 
"Don't damage the only thing that I can use to distract you."
 
I scoffed and grabbed a rock from the ground.Youngjae laughed and I glared at him.
 
He took it away from me carefully,"That's enough violence,they're already hurt."
 
I glared at the stupid group of them on the floor.
 
Youngjae took his blazer,kneeling on the ground,tying it around my waist.
 
"There,now don't move around too much."
 
I heard a group of people come out and they gasped at the gang on the floor.
 
They got up and ran as security rushed out.
 
Youngjae's father came over,"Are you two okay?"
 
I frowned a little,"I almost beat Youngjae's high score."
 
Youngjae and his father laughed,"She's not one bit worried about her own safety."
 
"Aniya,its just,I don't like dealing with stupid people like them."
 
Youngjae held my waist and kissed my head,"Goodness,you're not even bothered by your torn skirt?"
 
I shrugged,"Not important."
 
Youngjae's father quickly took us inside and got someone to buy a new dress for me.
 
I told him it was okay but Youngjae also wanted that.
 
I got changed once the dress came and my father came in.
 
"Oh,here you are."
 
I stared at him.
 
"I heard what happened,you changed your dress?"
 
I nodded,"Youngjae's father got it for me."
 
My dad nodded,his face slightly shocked.Youngjae came in and bowed immediately,"Ah,chesuhamida,I'm not interrupting anything am I?"
 
"No you're not,where's your father?"
 
"Eh?"
 
My father repeated and Youngjae got his senses together,"Erm he's outside."
 
My father put a hand on Youngjae's shoulder and nodded slightly before going outside.
 
I raised an eyebrow,"Oppa,I know my dad's weird,but you don't have to look like that right?"
 
He chuckled,"Wow,you're dad seems okay all of a sudden."
 
I nodded,"Because you and father handled the matter better."
 
"Bwoh?"
 
I pouted and put my hand out.Youngjae laughed and passed his iPod to me.

 

======================================================================================================================================

A/N:Well guys,this is the second last chapter! Thanks to my subscribers and please comment!!! Have a good night! ^^