Apperances

All our Memories

Jonghyun POV

I woke up sweaty and exhausted from the flight last night. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and then I saw my reflection in the mirror.
Wow...is this what I really look like with a bruise on my face? I look terrible, maybe if I buy some cover-up no one will notice. I rummage through my suitcase till I find a very thick black sweater and pull the hoodie over my face, then I put on a pair of bluejeans and walk to the door, grabbing my wallet and tightly securing my white Nike sneakers on my feet then I walk out.

End of Jonghyun POV

This is the first time Jonghyun has been away from home. His parents finally trusted him enough to let him go on a trip by himself for a few weeks. Jonghyun had learned that Los Angeles was a nice place to spend your summer break at and he had heard that if someone is looking for fun LA is where it’s at. Jonghyun was so bored with his life, always going to school, then home and hanging out with the same people. He wanted his senior year of high school to be one he’d always remember, one that would bring joy to his life when he was having a bad day and he could think back on it and laugh. He needed this. Though he wasn’t sure what this was. Excitement? That’s all he needed but where could he go with a black eye? Nowhere. He had managed to get lost after walking a few blocks. He was on a street with a lot of stores so he figured he might as well buy cover-up while he’s at it.

He walks toward what appears to be a makeup store and opens the door but he gets startled by the jingling bells at the top of the door so he almost falls to the ground from the shock. Luckily no one sees him so he straightens up and walks farther inside the store. He makes it to the aisle where they keep the liquid cover-up so he picks one up and walks over to the line so he can pay for it. He’s happy that he learned how to count in English and that the bottle is only 10 bucks. When the line moves up the boy in front of him starts yelling something in English to the cashier and Jonghyun can only make out a few of the words.

“How...this product...return...now..” Jonghyun assumed the boy wanted a refund and this displeased him knowing that the cashier lady wasn’t going to budge and return the boy’s money. All the other cashiers were too busy helping others and Jonghyun didn’t know if he should wait or look for another shop so he just stood there not knowing what to do when the boy that had previously been yelling turns around and faces him. Jonghyun does not know what to do so he averts his eyes and stares to the side. The boy, he can see out of the corner of his eye, gets angry at his action so he steps closer to Jonghyun.

“What are you looking at? I’m not crazy so don’t treat me like I am!”
What is he saying? I don’t understand a thing. Don’t look at him. Just keep looking away maybe he’ll leave. That only made the boy more furious, he flipped his pretty short light brown hair in the other direction and stormed off.

Jonghyun POV


What the heck?! I space out for a few seconds trying to comprehend what just happend when I see the cashier motioning me to come forward. I hand her the cover-up and she scans it.

“Can you believe him? He says our BB cream gave him a rash and demanded a refund. There’s no rash on his face though.”
Oh please stop with all the English. I have no idea what you're saying. I smiled and handed her the money, she then gave me a receipt and I walked out of the store trying to retrace my steps back to the hotel.

End of Jonghyun POV

Finally after what seemed like hours Jonghyun made it back to the hotel. It was dark when he got home but Jonghyun wanted to go out and see more of LA. He wanted to listen to music, really loud music like used to back home. He decided to apply the makeup around his eye and go to a club. That’s exactly what he did. He put on his black tank top, his skinny black jeans and his short leather jacket that only went up to his waist. He grabbed his I.D. and headed out to find a club that would let him in.