First Day

All our Memories

                                     *Jonghyun POV*

          I was walking down the street picking up my suitcase from where I had left it so I could look at the time when suddenly a stranger comes up to me and asks me for a cigarette. I try to make my face as tough and hard as I can before telling the guy that I don’t have any cigarettes and hope he believes me. Luck is not on my side.

          “Whatchu mean you don’t got no cigarettes, son?”
What in the world is he even saying to me? I barely have enough time to even start to decipher the meaning when my face meets a very rough object and I just know it’s gonna leave a bruise. I fall hard on my and don’t get up, hoping the stranger will leave and when he does, I wait patiently until I figure he won’t come back, then I get up as quickly as I can, take the suitcase and run.

Back in my hotel room I feel more safe. I have no idea what that was about but my trip is certainly not starting out the way I wanted it to. I have only a few short weeks before I have to go back to Seoul, I need to start making my way around LA before I discard this place as a non-friend zone. I need to ice my face. Grrr, this guy sure knows how to pack a punch. I hope I never meet him again.

*End of Jonghyun POV*

          He didn’t even bother to question the English the man had used because honestly Jonghyun could care less, all he needed was a good night's rest and that’s just what he intended to get. He had hoped that tomorrow when he woke up he’d be up and early ready to face the new adventures LA had to bring him. Hopefully they were better than his encounter today.