Getting there

All our Memories

Most of the streets, much to Jonghyun’s surprise, were empty. Every new street was dark and creepy, straight out of a horror movie and Jonghyun didn’t like it one bit. Now Jonghyun was no coward but he had his fair shares of spooky and he didn’t want any repeats or pranks that would make him any closer to peeing his pants again. Yeah. His friends liked to bring up that story whenever Jonghyun tried to impress a girl. He would try to deny it but the girl ended up believing his friends instead. He hated it. He could never get a girlfriend because of his friends and he could never hide the fact that he did infact pee his pants in front of them. He always felt ashamed when they brought it up and he’d try so desperately to change the topic but to no avail, his friends would not drop it, not even when he begged or bribed them. He would stop hanging out with them but Jonghyun was the type that had a hard time making friends and he couldn’t afford to lose the few he already had.

Jonghyun kept his pace to a half jog, half walk and kept straight. He didn’t want to get lost again so he wrote down the address of the hotel on a piece of paper and placed it in his wallet before he left, that way even if he did get lost he could get a taxi and read the address of the driver. After a couple of blocks he spotted some young looking people entering what seemed like an underground club, he could tell by the loud music and lack of adults and security that this club would be it.


So Sorry for the short chapter, it appears I am getting lazy but I promise for those who do want to read on I will update everyday at least one chapter.