The Truth

All our Memories

Everyday Jonghyun never failed to show up at the club or text Key and ask him where he is so they could hangout. Periodically and without a fail Key would always respond to Jonghyun’s texts and meet up with him. It was his favorite time of the day, he even wished he could skip school so he could just see him again. To Key, Jonghyun was like a never ending supply of happiness arising new adventures within himself that he dared to take and that within itself was a reason to keep seeing him, a reason as to why Jonghyun was so interesting. Though at times to Key, Jonghyun reminded him of a puppy, asking you with it’s chocolate brown orbs no begging you with it’s deep sentimental puppy eyes to take care of it, and Key never was one to say no to such a precious creature, who was he kidding he couldn’t say no to anyone but that all changed when he met Jonghyun.


*A week later*

“Hyung how come you never dance when you come here?” Key blushed. He still felt weird about calling Jonghyun “hyung”.

“Mmmhh well to be honest I’m not that good at dancing, infact I’m terrible unless it’s choreographed.”

“So then why do you come here?” Key knew the answer but he still wanted to hear Jonghyun say it. Just then Jonghyun, who was sitting on the stool next to Key’s turned and smacked Key lightly behind on the neck.

“You know why so don’t try to act smart.” Key pouted but he still held his ground.

“Know why what?”

“Key.” Jonghyun was in no mood for games, he was not feeling well from all the hangovers he experiences on a daily bases due to coming to the club and it’s true that he only goes because Key is there but if spoken out those words could cause a misunderstanding between the two and Jonghyun doesn’t want to see Key ever avoid him like he did previously so he decided never to bring up things that could cause Key to be angry ever again.

“Fine.” Key really wanted to hear Jonghyun say he only comes to the club to see him. Even if he only comes because they are friends, Key could lie to himself and say it’s because he was missed.

“Are you mad?” Jonghyun looked at Key’s face.

“No.” Key looked sad, not at all mad but sad Key made Jonghyun want to hold him in a tight hug until he’s all better and that’s just what he did.

*Key’s POV*
All of a sudden Jonghyun hugged me and it was such a tight hug that I could feel his chest press against my back.
Soooo warm~. Can he just hold me forever and never let me go?! Wait whut?! No no no Key what are you saying he’s straight stop inflicting yourself more pain on things that will never happen, he is just hugging you because he loves skinship.

*End of Key’s POV*

Which was true the older really loved touching people and getting in their personal spaces though of course Key didn’t mind. He didn’t mind at all and really wished he could welcome it.

“Hey let go of me skinship monster.” Key tried to wriggle out of Jonghyun’s grasp but didn’t have to try hard because the older immediately released him.

“Are you feeling better?”

“Yeah.” Key wanted to sigh and say he doesn’t feel better but he couldn’t lie, especially not to Jonghyun. That back hug did magic to his senses, suddenly Key was so alert, so awake, so filled with energy but all that energy disappeared when he saw what was coming towards him.

“Hey y, I see that you are back. Wanna go to our usual place or should we have fun here with an audience?” Jonghyun was unsure if he heard that right. Did that man say he wants Key to have with him...again? No it can’t be. Key’s not even gay...or is he? I mean he does act and dress the part. He wasn’t even sure he translated that right though but all his questions were answered when Key broke the silence.

“Sorry I don’t do that anymore.” Key was so mortified, he couldn’t look Jonghyun in the eyes.
Now Jonghyun knows for sure I’m a . All his hard work to keep it a secret and avoid such topics. AISH! All my efforts all went to waste. What to do now?

“Ah really? Well that’s a shame. You were really vocal in bed, I liked that. If you ever change your mind, you know where to find me.” That.Did.Not.Just.Happen. Holy . Why me? Of all the people here I just had to stumble on this guy and he just had to open his mouth about us. . . . I want to die. Jonghyun is probably judging me so hard. Keep calm Key, keep calm. Just make this guy leave and then say bye to Jonghyun, go home and bash your head against something super hard until you bleed to death. No worries...nooo worries.

“Thanks for the offer but like I said I don’t do that anymore. Nice to see you again though.” Key made an attempt to look at the guy’s face, oh yup he definitely recognized this one, that’s a face he’ll probably now want to bash in if it wasn’t for his hyung being right there.

“Yeah, um, cool. Well I gotta go now. Bye.” The guy turned and left.
Jerk.

“Key?” . Might as well just talk to him and tell him the truth. Dammit our friendship is gonna go down the drain and it’s all that guy’s fault. . Don’t cry Kim Kibum. Don’t freaking cry. You are the almighty Key. You do not cry. Especially not in front of Jonghyun.

“Yes?”