Typical Clubs

All our Memories

Sure enough as soon as Jonghyun walked in through those club doors he saw flashing neon multi colored lights and a very pumped up DJ rocking the walls of the place. He first spotted the bar, but the goody two shoes that he is, he decided tonight is not a good idea to get hammered so he made his way to the dance floor where he noticed a crowd had gathered. They were all watching someone dance to very electro popping beats and Jonghyun was impressed by the way the person’s hips could move and that . Oh damn, that girl has a nice . Jonghyun moved closer to see the girl’s face when the dancer turned around and Jonghyun was met with the same cold pissed off stare he had seen earlier. Yes, it was the boy with the very pretty light brown flippy hair that Jonghyun had to fight his eyes to stop staring at each and every strand.

Boy POV

I was dancing to some music, letting my hips sway when I turned around and saw the same guy from the makeup store earlier.
Ugh. Why the is he here? Did he follow me? Is he some kind of a stalker?

He stares at me and as soon as I give him one of my many pissed of looks, he looks away. I can’t ing believe it. He’s doing it again. this, someone needs to teach this guy a lesson.

End of Boy POV

The boy steps closer to Jonghyun and pulls him towards a less noisy place.
What the hell?! Jonghyun thinks. What does he want? Letting the boy pull him.

“What the hell is wrong with you, you piece of ? Do you enjoy making fun of me?” The boy pressed his face closer to Jonghyun’s making the space a little too uncomfortable for Jonghyun’s taste.

“Why the aren’t you talking? Afraid I might actually be crazy?” The boy leaned in even closer and now his lips were inches away from Jonghyun’s face and if Jonghyun wasn’t trying to desperately look away he would have seen the slight grin on the boy’s face. What should I do I think this guy is mad and I know I am strong enough to fight him but I don’t want to cause myself trouble after barely getting by on my first day. Think Jonghyun, think. There must be something that you could say or do to make him back off. Then he thought back to his english class and remembered the few phrases he was confident in.

“I’m sorry. I don’t speak English. I-I...” The boy backed away a little bit, his angry expression now replaced by an amused apologetic smile.

“I-I..am..not..here.” Jonghyun wasn’t sure he could form the right sentence for the life of him so he hope the other would speak so it would be less awkward.

“Hahahaha. I think you mean “I am not from here.”, right? Well then, where are you from?” The boy’s laughter made Jonghyun finally look up from the ground and take a better look of him. The boy was wearing tight pink jeans, a pink tank top and a brown colored hoodie along with white tennis shoes, his face had very delicate features, almost female like and suddenly Jonghyun understood why he taught the other could have been a female.
Wait, he asked me a question. Crap. What did he say again? Umm, “where are you from?” wait, I know this.

“I am from South Korea.” The boy’s smile now showing teeth and he extended his hand to Jonghyun, who shook it not fully grasping why.

“My name is Key, I am also from South Korea.” Jonghyun was startled by Key’s korean but managed to hear a slight accent in it.

“Nice to meet you Key. My name is Jonghyun.” And for the first time in his two days in Los Angeles, Jonghyun smiled, his pearly white teeth flashing, making the other smile back.

Sorry for the swearing and late update. Had a very busy day. I hope you guys like my new chapter.