Bonding

All our Memories

 

A few days later...

 

*Jonghyun POV*

 

Dancing and body popping once again, that's how I found him.

 

He made eye contact with me and immediately pretended he didn't see me. What's wrong with him? I've been looking for him for days and he ignores me?!

 

I walk towards him and pull him away from the crowd that now dispersed and made way for us.

 

"Whatta heck's wrong with you? Why are you avoiding me?" I said as soon as we were out of earshot.

 

He seemed to be thinking because he was very quite and for Key that's unusual. He squirmed out of my grasp and walked away.

 

*Key's POV*


Stupid Jonghyun. Jonghyun. How dare he get so drunk that he actually forgot what happened. How dare he show up here and think it'll all just be fine. What.the.actual..

He unexpectedly caught up to me and pulled me so I was face to face with him. I noticed then I was a bit taller than him, it made me break out in a smirk then I remembered that I was supposed to be mad and immediately plastered one of my infamous glares.

*End of Key’s POV*

“Key..did I do something wrong?” Jonghyun looked a like a puppy that someone just decided to kick in the shin for no reason. Key though, wasn’t about to back down, no matter how sadly adorable the older looked right now.

“Everything’s fine, Jonghyun.”
Wow, since when did Key started calling me Jonghyun?! Did I miss something?

“Umm...okay then why have you been ignoring me? I have been looking for you for days. I’m not stupid Key I know something must have happened and that’s why you are so cold right now.”

“I don’t know what you mean.”
Wow, Key nice way to make that even more obvious. He scolded himself.

“Really? Because your doing it right now and frankly it is pissing me off.” Jonghyun glared directly at Key.

“Oh I’m pissing you off, I could say the same about you. You freaking tea-” No, no, no I cannot tell him what I did last time. I cannot admit to almost molesting a drunk guy, a drunk
straight guy.

“What happened? You ran out of insults or are you actually considering and preparing to apologize?” Key scoffed, then flipped his hair to the side and darted out his index finger toward Jonghyun’s chest.

“What do I have to apologize for? I did nothing wrong.” Key poked Jonghyun in the chest hard each time he uttered a word.

“Then am I the problem? Did I do something wrong?”
Not unless you count not returning my feelings and being straight so I can’t molest you. No. You are definitely not at fault here. Though I really wish you would have let me.

“No, Jonghyun you are not the problem and you did nothing wrong.” Key meant every word, he knew he was the only one to blame. Stupid feelings.

“Then...what happened between us? I thought we could become great friends.” Ouch. Right in the feels. I literally just felt my heart’s cracks split harshly into my flesh. So this what he thinks of me. Only a potential friend. I bet it’s because I’m Korean. I bet it’s because he at English and thinks I can settle everything for him. Just going to use me until he returns to Korea. Oh no hombre that is not happening, I may be slightly attracted to you but in no way am I going to let you use me in a way that doesn’t require .

“Whatever Jonghyun. It seems we did not fit. Hey but maybe now you can go use another guy who speaks Korean to settle all your problems.” Key started walking again but for what seemed like the millionth time that night, because who could ever remember what happens after Jonghyun’s touch, he was stopped by Jonghyun.

“What?! Use?! When have I ever used you Key? Do please refresh my memory because I don’t seem to recall that ever happening.” He was mad, Key knew it but he had to let his feelings out or he wouldn’t be able to hold on anymore.

“You don’t know but who knows you just might later.” Key felt like crying, he felt so insecure at that one moment.

“I would never do that Key. Do you even know why held those conversations with you in the bar or why I searched for you for days? It wasn’t because you could speak Korean, though sure that does help, it was because I really enjoyed your company, to me you are way funnier than a comedian, prettier than any model be it male or female and compare to my real friends you dont diss me and ruin my life. You are cool and a really great dancer. Though your fashion sense kinda scares me, I never approached and tried to befriend you for my personal use. I just wanted a friend Key. I’m sorry if that’s too much to ask.” Key was silent for a few minutes, pulled Jonghyun’s arm off him and then suddenly he punched him in the arm.

“What’s wrong with my fashion sense?” Jonghyun broke out in laughter and Key followed. There were no words needed for the mending of their bond. Only laughter filled their hearts and denial clogged their brains.


**Too lazy to check my spelling. I hope this chapter wasn't a failure. I promise to write longer chapters once school's out. :)**