Getting to know you

All our Memories

 

The two spend hours and hours at the club just talking about how different Korea is from LA.  Both of them had already doused a couple of beers and were now more pleasant to each other and everyone around them. Key even apologized for freaking Jonghyun out which was weird since Key almost never apologizes even if he's at fault.


"So how long have you stayed in LA?"


"We'll it's morning now so I guess this is my third day."


"Are you serious?!"


"Completely." Jonghyun added a toothy smile.


"What are you doing in LA? Are you staying for long?" Key hopes the older man would stay longer. He really liked Jonghyun, he was so fascinating and well hot.


"I'm on vacation. My parents finally let me go alone and I'm spending my summer here."


"Oh.. So you're not staying for long then?" A small faint pout made it’s way onto Key’s face. Jonghyun hadn’t noticed though.

"At the most maybe 6 weeks but knowing my parents they'll probably force me to come back sooner."


"Ah, I see. Well I'm glad I met you." Key stood up from his chair.


"Are you leaving?" Jonghyun stood up from his chair too and placed some bills at the counter.


"Yeah well I gotta go." He didn't really need to go since tomorrow was a Saturday and that meant no school and Key wouldn't have to wake up early but he didn't want to get anymore involved with Jonghyun than he already has. The man was leaving in less than six weeks.


"Okay, we'll I'm glad I met you too Key-shi." Jonghyun smiled and Key was now regretting leaving so early, if three am counts as early.


"Same here." Key returned with a forced smile that he hoped Jonghyun wouldn't be able to tell it was fake. Then he made a break for the exit when he felt a hand pull his and he stopped. It was Jonghyun.


"Uhh.. J-Jonghyun-hyung." Key eyed the older's hand that trailed over his frail wrist.

Jonghyun broke out in a laughing fit. He held his stomach, trying hard to stop laughing but failing nonetheless.

“What?” Key coked an eyebrow.
What is so damn funny?

“Ahaha, I’m sorry I’m just not used to all the honorifics. Just call me Jonghyun or better yet why not just hyung.” Jonghyun flashed his perfectly straight shiny teeth into a wide smile.

“Did you have something you needed...hyung?” Key was a bit pissed off at Jonghyun who always had to make Key feel like a five year old. It drove him nuts when someone told him what to do. It was his #1 pet peeve.

“To be honest..I’ve had a few and I really for the life of me cannot remember how the heck I even found this place. Can you help me find the way to my hotel? I’d greatly appreciate it.” Jonghyun scratched his head showing just how awkward this was for him. He felt stupid admitting this to the younger, even if Key was only a year younger, he didn’t want the Keyto make fun of him.

To his surprise, Key seemed more loose, he actually looked like he was...
smiling? Yes there was indeed a small smile forming it’s way up Key’s mouth.

“Sure thing,
hyung.” Key purred the last word as he and Jonghyun made their way out of the club. Jonghyun on the other hand was completely oblivious as to Key’s voice change.